How Can I Get A Healthy Hormonal Profile?

Ocean

Hey. I dont know much about hypothyroidism or how to get rid of it but I hope for advice for my current situation. I have the following problems:
-Dry skin (esp. After showering)
-I dont sweat, even under heavy pressure only a minimum
-Get joint pain fast
I tried to push 70 pounds on flatbench, for my muscles its nothing but I still got pain from it in my elbows. Tendons hurt too since I restarted my training. Wasnt that case a year ago, idk maybe they just adapt.
-sensitive to cold weather. My feet are almost always constantly cold
-was diagnosed with Raynaud syndrome as a teenager, now 21 and it got a lot better since I dramatically reduced my tobacco consume. My antinuclear antibodies were on the limit between healthy and sick, dont know how it is today. Took 100mg **** since then almost daily. In summer not very often
-bloodtest showed higher amount of thrombozytes
I think I also have hypothyroidism. Especially the dry skin and no sweat part irrirates me since I had a very oily skin as a teenager and now almost nothing. What can I do to better my symptoms?

x-ray peat

I think you need to pinpoint exactly whats wrong. Do you have some blood work you can post? Thyroid tests would be good. Also start taking your waking temperature and pulse as well as throughout the day. Keep track and report back. Lots of info on the importance of waking temperatures in diagnosing hypothyroidism on the site.

Constatine

Plenty of sun exposure or red light exposure is always a good place to start, no matter the origin of your problem. Also try to start regularly eating nutritious foods such as oysters and liver.

OP
O

Ocean

Hey thanks for your replies. I found a blood test from 12/2014
PicsArt_05-13-01.30.09.jpg