How Can I Become More Mentally Strong?

Further observation: I believe that most of the men who have this issue have low androgens and high cortisol and low thyroid. But behavioral stuff is crucial as I posted.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Further observation: I believe that most of the men who have this issue have low androgens and high cortisol and low thyroid. But behavioral stuff is crucial as I posted.

I definitely think I have all this, but what can I do? I eat Peat and have tried everything to become more masculine. Maybe the 12% DHT would help?

Soybean

After peating for a while I'm in a much better mental place, in terms of mood and strength. I notice that when I'm feeling well physically, it translates to feeling well emotionally.

Whenever I eat a bunch of PUFA's and estrogenic stuff, I find I get irritable, anxious, and have difficulty concentrating.

One thing which, aside from peating, has helped me a lot are antihistamines. I noticed I'm pretty much always feeling allergic, just not enough to be sneezing constantly. When I've had my loratadine my anxiety diminishes, and I have a lot more mental clarity. Of course, this might not be the case in your situation.

Another thing which has helped me tremendously is psilocybin (I've taken psychedelic mushrooms in moderate doses a few times), and I notice that for about a month afterwards I don't care too much about what people think. I do what I feel like doing afterwards, which has led to, among other things, more productive behaviours, and less social anxiety. Ray and Danny Roddy have written favourably on LSD for being a serotonin approximate antagonist. Psychedelics of course aren't everyone's cup of tea, so make your own choices.

Good luck dude :)

milk

Progestene applied on testicles raises my testosterone, makes me feel less neurotic.

Lucenzo01

The answer for (almost) every psychological distress is to cure the body. The mind follows the body and not the other way around like mainstream media try to push.

The most important vitamin for the body is niacinamide. I would start with it. Caffeine and aspirin can make a world of difference from the first doses. Take them with meals. I would look at the thread "Thyroid surrogates" started by Haidut where he describes the protocol. Adding riboflavin and thiamine would be great for you, but start for the basics. Creatine has been my last weapon in my recovery and it's making a difference. Experiment and follow how do you feel, I think it's the only way to health. Good luck.

Really? How do your hormones know how your behaving?

Are you joking?

Serious?

Smile. Hormones change.

Think of victory and spread your body out and T rises.

Think of something sad. Droop and get small,and act sad. Cortisol surges.

Etc. behavior is as or more profound than nutrition in altering hormones.

Everyone would love to take a pill. Nobody wants to think they have to change their behavior.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Are you joking?

Serious?

Smile. Hormones change.

Think of victory and spread your body out and T rises.

Think of something sad. Droop and get small,and act sad. Cortisol surges.

Etc. behavior is as or more profound than nutrition in altering hormones.

Everyone would love to take a pill. Nobody wants to think they have to change their behavior.

This sounds nuts! lol.

Djukami

I feel you man. Sorry for talking about me, but I also really don't understand how sensible I am to what is around me. Even hearing a discussion between two people that I am not even participating can trigger me some feelings on myself. The same with movies, news, music, etc.
Like, it's stupid, sometimes it seems my mood is basically defined for what is happening around me. Now, having different ways of view about life, even my interest in health and nutrition and being so different from mainstrem, really creates stress on me. I feel an ET, a weirdo in my city every single day, because I don't have anyone to talk that has the same interests as me. This, of course, is a stress... being an outsider. It seems that I have to like soccer to belong to society.

If I have issues not solved in the past, I wish I could solve them. But dozens of different cognitive behavioral therapies did nothing on me. They would always end in boring talks about my daily routine. When I found spiritual stuff, in my opinion, they completely kick **** comparing to shrinks.

Now regarding metabolism, physiological stuff: for instance, I am normally easily afraid of people that have "robbers"' look, so to speak. But when I was restricting my foods to almost one or two, I noticed that I could pass through them without being scared. The same goes for talking with other people: usually, I am not able to maintain eye contact. On that day, I was able.
Also, when I took a simple multivitamin, I remember having no stress whatsoever in a conversation with other people.
Some foods and supplements triggered me panic attacks in the past: when I was having them, I was completely aware of them and I couldnt do ***t (I noticed how the sensations stemming from the gut and it would trigger heart racing and so on). Even changing my clothes were triggering them. With that being said, yeah, I believe digestive system really affects how we feel. The gut is where all the problems start, as Hippocrates was already saying thousands years ago. And I believe psychology problems also come from there too. Uneasy, fragile gut, uneasy fragile person. However I also believe the outside world, education may also influence our inside world (again, especially gut health), whether for the best or for the worst. There is also the variable toxins that we are exposed too.
It will be always the question of what came first: the chicken or the egg?
But since we can't really change the outside, we have to change the inside.

Sorry for not having a specific solution. I just wanted to say that you are not alone on this.

Last edited:

dbh25

Nah, pretty much anything on that charlatan's show is complete BS

I see stefan molyneux has him on as well

What do you fell you got out of what he had to say? just listened to a couple of his 5 minute vids
You do ad hominem well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals