How can a woman get 'thiccer' naturally?

A

Adf

I'm not sure if someone else mentioned this yet, but creatine. Creatine helps your body hold more water, and whenever I use it I thicken TF up. I'll then run out of creatine and not realise why I begin to sag back down, until I get a new bag of creatine haha.

Another thing I've recently started using that helped a lot with holding more water thickness is K-water. You basically put Taurine and Potassium bi-carb into a 1L bottle of water and drink that throughout the day. I add some herbal blends to it to to help with the taste though, like Ginger powder and beetroot powder.

Oh and get her to drink more milk. That's the most believed thing to help with curves, and amazingly the human body is very responsive to what the mind thinks and believes.

Dr. B

I'm not sure if someone else mentioned this yet, but creatine. Creatine helps your body hold more water, and whenever I use it I thicken TF up. I'll then run out of creatine and not realise why I begin to sag back down, until I get a new bag of creatine haha.

Another thing I've recently started using that helped a lot with holding more water thickness is K-water. You basically put Taurine and Potassium bi-carb into a 1L bottle of water and drink that throughout the day. I add some herbal blends to it to to help with the taste though, like Ginger powder and beetroot powder.

Oh and get her to drink more milk. That's the most believed thing to help with curves, and amazingly the human body is very responsive to what the mind thinks and believes.
Does milk help with masculine physiques too like broad shoulders slim waist

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals