How can a woman get 'thiccer' naturally?

pushkin

I have been there and done that!!!! My experience and the ONLY way that I was able to reduce my waist size was by changing the way I ate. All my life I have been extremely thin, very little fat/muscle on any part of me and I was a grazer - I would never eat large meals (esp. with lots of fat) because they would leave me comatose, so I would naturally fast for long periods as eating was just not 'my thing'. Over the last few years I gained weight only around my middle, I think it was a combination of lockdown, menopause and hypothyroidism. I did the peaty thing (diet and supplements including thyroid and pregnenolone etc.) I gained muscle everywhere and put on 10 kilos to become a 'normal' weight for my height BUT I still had the belly tyre and nothing I did would move it, including targeted exercise).

I then started dr. Ellie's tooth protocol and stopped snacking throughout the day - to stop my teeth being continually attacked by acid from the food. So I started to eat breakfast of my regular peaty smoothie (oj, milk, fruit with raw egg à la Marilyn Munroe) and coffee, then eat as much food as I can possibly eat at lunch time - meat (or liver or oysters), potatoes, some veg, cheese and fruit with coffee, then a carrot salad mid afternoon and another smoothie in the evening, if needed, a hot chocolate before bed. I ate this way day in and day out and felt great. I suffered with orthorexia up till very recently, so I am working on allowing myself to eat good food and to enjoy it. Since I started to eat as much as I could at lunch time my temps and pulse have gone up and I have lost the belly fat - it disappeared very slowly, and I think I still have a little way to go - I did not lose any weight during this time, only my body shape changed. My arms, legs and butt are still muscly (which I love, as I was always all my life stick thin with no muscles anywhere) and my belly is finally getting that way too. I conclude that it is my metabolism that changed. I hope this helps!

Z

Zsazsa

I think most lamiaceae have the potential as well, but green tea is just awesome.
I must make a disclaimer: all teas have the potential to damage the liver if used long term. Many years ago I was drinking Twinings green tea and since it is highly concentrated (powdered tea leaves inside the tea bags) I had problems. Nowadays I only use loose leaves (the best quality I can find).

Meta

Lift weights on a hypertrophy program
Asking for a friend ?

How can a woman get thicker naturally?

In other words, how can they gain a little weight in the glutes and, uhh, chest area...without gaining weight around the stomach?

We're going for the classic 'slim thicc' look here, not what you see from some Instagram 'models.' Measurements around 36-24-36ish.

Really just trying to replicate what many women naturally looked like ~100+ years ago.

I'm pretty well-versed in how to optimise body composition in males, but haven't done much research in this area. So any advice is appreciated!

@lampofred @baccheion @JamesGatz
Barbell squat at least twice a week with kettlebell swings as an accessory exercise and eat 500 extra calories a day.

ursidae

It is not healthy in my opinion. I think estrogen increases thickness while progesterone makes you slimmer less dimorphic. Especially high progesterone long term.

BTW Marilyn Monroe was crazy and had severe mental issues.
also had severe chronic inflammatory condition called endometriosis which lead to infertility and is associated with estrogen dominance
but I guess looks are above all on this forum

ursidae

by the way OP if this thread is you asking again how to change the body of that 19 year old that you're stringing along, perhaps

• let it be known in the Original post
• wait for them to grow up to your age before giving them hormones to "fix" them
• make actual tests to verify what their levels are and whether they're unhealthy before you give them hormonal treatment upon the advice of JamesGatz of the ray peat forum. asking strangers for random ideas for self experimentation is one thing. Asking for second hand advice that someone that trusts you will have to deal with the consequences of requires a lot more discrimination. unless you have vested interest in getting the results even at a cost because it will benefit you in some way
• examine your true intentions, don't experiment on another human being to shape them to your whims and for your personal pleasure
• you're walking a very thin line where you could mess up their endocrine system and really hurt them emotionally
• don't hide behind health concerns or being an "idealist" to justify this

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

also had severe chronic inflammatory condition called endometriosis which lead to infertility and is associated with estrogen dominance
but I guess looks are above all on this forum
Perhaps Marilyn Monroe's mental issues even derived from estrogen dominance...

Dr. B

by the way OP if this thread is you asking again how to change the body of that 19 year old that you're stringing along, perhaps

• let it be known in the Original post
• wait for them to grow up to your age before giving them hormones to "fix" them
• make actual tests to verify what their levels are and whether they're unhealthy before you give them hormonal treatment upon the advice of JamesGatz of the ray peat forum. asking strangers for random ideas for self experimentation is one thing. Asking for second hand advice that someone that trusts you will have to deal with the consequences of requires a lot more discrimination. unless you have vested interest in getting the results even at a cost because it will benefit you in some way
• examine your true intentions, don't experiment on another human being to shape them to your whims and for your personal pleasure
• you're walking a very thin line where you could mess up their endocrine system and really hurt them emotionally
• don't hide behind health concerns or being an "idealist" to justify this
how did you find all this, how do you know this?

ursidae

how did you find all this, how do you know this?
OP has already asked this question before in another thread

I would like to know, on behalf of my 18 year old girlfriend.

(She'll be 19 soon don't worry.)

Jerkboy

BTW a lot of thick women will look like crap when they get older.

Jerkboy

what happens
I think thicker girls look OK when they are young because their metabolism is not 100% ruined yet. I do think thick girls tend to be on the side of hypothyroidism. Their habits, lifestyle, etc. got them to the way they look. Which has a short peak where they might look better than the average woman. And then boom. Its gone. Because their body chemistry went too far to that side and they become fat, stocky looking.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

No, this thread isn't about that!

Besides, I think I told you I was trolling with those 19-year old comments.

Several women have been happy to answer the question posed in this thread. Are you critical of their intentions, too?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I have been there and done that!!!! My experience and the ONLY way that I was able to reduce my waist size was by changing the way I ate. All my life I have been extremely thin, very little fat/muscle on any part of me and I was a grazer - I would never eat large meals (esp. with lots of fat) because they would leave me comatose, so I would naturally fast for long periods as eating was just not 'my thing'. Over the last few years I gained weight only around my middle, I think it was a combination of lockdown, menopause and hypothyroidism. I did the peaty thing (diet and supplements including thyroid and pregnenolone etc.) I gained muscle everywhere and put on 10 kilos to become a 'normal' weight for my height BUT I still had the belly tyre and nothing I did would move it, including targeted exercise).

I then started dr. Ellie's tooth protocol and stopped snacking throughout the day - to stop my teeth being continually attacked by acid from the food. So I started to eat breakfast of my regular peaty smoothie (oj, milk, fruit with raw egg à la Marilyn Munroe) and coffee, then eat as much food as I can possibly eat at lunch time - meat (or liver or oysters), potatoes, some veg, cheese and fruit with coffee, then a carrot salad mid afternoon and another smoothie in the evening, if needed, a hot chocolate before bed. I ate this way day in and day out and felt great. I suffered with orthorexia up till very recently, so I am working on allowing myself to eat good food and to enjoy it. Since I started to eat as much as I could at lunch time my temps and pulse have gone up and I have lost the belly fat - it disappeared very slowly, and I think I still have a little way to go - I did not lose any weight during this time, only my body shape changed. My arms, legs and butt are still muscly (which I love, as I was always all my life stick thin with no muscles anywhere) and my belly is finally getting that way too. I conclude that it is my metabolism that changed. I hope this helps!
Thanks for the info, very interesting! So no real dinner?

GermanTruther

I noticed black women especially have very thick attractive bodies. Whenever I see them (talking about the well fed ones, not ugly junk food ones) I just want to impregnate them on the spot. Such beautiful bodies. Feet, ****, tights, all of it looks amazing on black women.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

She will see obvious changes in 6 weeks.

I was originally taking Kuinone for a serious wrist injury. I took 15 mg a day for a couple of weeks.
It was already obvious that this was very powerful. My wrist problem was starting to disappear. In a couple more weeks, it 100% healed like nothing had ever happened to that wrist.
Before taking K2, I was a waif-like adult. Small framed, skinny skeleton. But I got ripped doing aikido. Bruce Lee stomach look.

By 6 weeks of kuinone, my whole skeleton was much thicker. I looked more like a midwest big-boned girl.
Simultaneously, I became a regular milk drinker.

Concurrently, I was taking pregnenolone. Probably 4 drops at a time. Definitely once a day, but sometimes more.
There is no question I gained weight Peating.

I stopped doing aikido. so some of it is what happens to athletes when they stop exhaustive exercise.

But my ;) chest became much much bigger. I was like that as a kid. Perky and full up top.
But flattened out at some point.
But the puberty zonkers came back. This time fuller.

I could lose a few pounds to look ideal though.
Nice!! Thanks for the details. And lol @ "puberty zonkers."

If only all women [heck, all people] were aware of the benefits of pregnenolone!

pushkin

Thanks for the info, very interesting! So no real dinner?

No, nothing really in the evening, just another smoothie, exactly as breakfast. I don't eat or drink anything between these three meals (hot chocolate only if I feel I cant make it through the night but very rarely). I eat literally as much as I can at lunchtime, which at the moment I have to admit is about 2pm, always with cheese and fruit afterwards.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals