How can a woman get 'thiccer' naturally?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The slim-thick look everyone drools over nowadays is the old hourglass figure, but with a little more oomph. It essentially consists of a waist to hip ratio of 0.65 to 0.75. Something like 36-24-36 in terms of measurements would fit the profile.
"Thirty-six, twenty-four, thirty-six?
Ha ha, only if she's 5'3!"

- Sir Mix-a-Lot

In all seriousness, very reasonable response here!

I just wonder if there's a way to make today's "well-known diet and weight-lifting protocols" a little more holistic and/or hormonally-centred.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

if you do a lot of the **** to grass squatting, and prone leg curl or lying hamstring leg curl as a guy, you can develop something slim thicc. like a super thin waist, but then the glutes pop out a ton and get huge. should guys not be focusing on developing the glutes?
This is exactly what "iron guru" Vince Gironda thought - that men should avoid lots of deep squatting.

vickypicky

Interesting! I had no idea corsets were coming back into vogue as they are.

Apparently whole communities of women are wearing these things and reporting pretty good results.

Do corsets cause any damage to internal organs in the long run, tho? Some of them look pretty intense.

There’s definitely discomfort but the organs adjust overtime. No damage that I’ve personally heard and read about.

And yes...glute activation definitely works...tho perhaps not very 'Peaty' it works.

Best of luck with your journey towards succulent thiccness!
Woah there - glute activation not Peaty? How??Would love for you to elaborate! And thanks so much!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Woah there - glute activation not Peaty? How??Would love for you to elaborate! And thanks so much!
Ah, probably should've been a little more specific in saying this.

While I'm a big fan of bodybuilding/lifting weights, Dr. Peat doesn't seem to like the eccentric part of any given lift.

When it comes to glute activation, you're probably in the clear if you can get results without generating lots of lactic acid or experiencing undue muscle soreness.

Of course, different people interpret Peat's thoughts on exercise differently. IMO lifting can be a great form of hormetic stress if you're healthy enough for it!

Regina

Asking for a friend ?

How can a woman get thicker naturally?

In other words, how can they gain a little weight in the glutes and, uhh, chest area...without gaining weight around the stomach?

We're going for the classic 'slim thicc' look here, not what you see from some Instagram 'models.' Measurements around 36-24-36ish.

Really just trying to replicate what many women naturally looked like ~100+ years ago.

I'm pretty well-versed in how to optimise body composition in males, but haven't done much research in this area. So any advice is appreciated!

@lampofred @baccheion @JamesGatz
Pregnenolone and vit K2

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I should have added that I have been using progesterone on and off for about 5 years as well. Been using pregnenolone for about the same amount of time. The weight gain was gradual, in total I gained 5kg. I must confess that there are so many variables including adding diary back into my diet around the same time. The reason I focused on progenenolone as the cause of weight gain is because of the nature of the weigh distribution and the discussion by other forum members suggesting this link. This is not scientific data. I didn’t set out to gain weight and would like to drop the extra a kg or two without losing muscle mass.
Awesome, thanks for the details!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

1 gallon+ whole milk (if not allergic), 300-500 calorie surplus, and the gym/HIIT/lifting. Same with males, but works even better for women. And a multivitamin/iron (eg, Naturelo One Daily for women).

Walking (ie, one foot always on the ground) rather than running/jogging to avoid cortisol. Sustained-release melatonin at night and DHEA in the morning if older (over 30??).
Right on, sounds good to me!

It's a shame how many women's vegan status makes them miss out on milk. :(

Regina

I should have added that I have been using progesterone on and off for about 5 years as well. Been using pregnenolone for about the same amount of time. The weight gain was gradual, in total I gained 5kg. I must confess that there are so many variables including adding diary back into my diet around the same time. The reason I focused on progenenolone as the cause of weight gain is because of the nature of the weigh distribution and the discussion by other forum members suggesting this link. This is not scientific data. I didn’t set out to gain weight and would like to drop the extra a kg or two without losing muscle mass.
That's my experience exactly.

Regina

Right on!

How much, and for how long?
She will see obvious changes in 6 weeks.

I was originally taking Kuinone for a serious wrist injury. I took 15 mg a day for a couple of weeks.
It was already obvious that this was very powerful. My wrist problem was starting to disappear. In a couple more weeks, it 100% healed like nothing had ever happened to that wrist.
Before taking K2, I was a waif-like adult. Small framed, skinny skeleton. But I got ripped doing aikido. Bruce Lee stomach look.

By 6 weeks of kuinone, my whole skeleton was much thicker. I looked more like a midwest big-boned girl.
Simultaneously, I became a regular milk drinker.

Concurrently, I was taking pregnenolone. Probably 4 drops at a time. Definitely once a day, but sometimes more.
There is no question I gained weight Peating.

I stopped doing aikido. so some of it is what happens to athletes when they stop exhaustive exercise.

But my ;) chest became much much bigger. I was like that as a kid. Perky and full up top.
But flattened out at some point.
But the puberty zonkers came back. This time fuller.

I could lose a few pounds to look ideal though.

i dunno. trying to manipulate your natural shape is a slippery slope. women naturally have bodies that change shape according to age / hormones. the only thing i would recommend is for you to try to build more muscle and eat the classics. meat , eggs , full fat diary , seafood, sugar , citrus coffee . yoga - using full body weight creates a nice body.

P

Peatness

@Regina I was using high dose k2 too. I mirror some of your experience with Kuinone. My tiny wrist bone didn't change, sadly, but my leg bones got thicker. At least I thought so visually. I was trying to heal injuries with all the substances I was using so the weight gain was an unintended consequence. I would have to cut back on calories to achieve weight loss which may be a bad idea considering I still have injuries. I did post somewhere on the kuinone page a blog post by a doctor who claimed K2 mk4 causes weight gain whilst mk7 doesn't.

LUH 3417

10C1DF10-0066-4365-A38A-408311EC684E.jpeg

Like this?

Sitaruîm

It improves hormonal profile decreasing estrone. I was looking like a twig after 2 years of low carbing. Green tea helped me to regain my curves pretty quickly ( 2 months drinking 1 cup daily), and gluten free croissants helped me to regain weight (this took longer, I had to eat 1 croissant daily for over a year to go back up to my ideal weight).
Is it something specific about green tea? Or do you think drinking any tea will be beneficial in this respect?

Z

Zsazsa

Is it something specific about green tea? Or do you think drinking any tea will be beneficial in this respect?
I think most lamiaceae have the potential as well, but green tea is just awesome.

Dr. B

Good stuff!

Been a while since I read about Ms. Monroe's way of eating.

Wonder how she acquired such 'Peaty' habits - or maybe Dr. Peat based his entire dietary philosophy off of this article??

Regardless, the raw eggs/egg yolks might just play an important role in promoting thiccness.

Also: maybe starches promote fat deposition in the midsection, while glucose/fructose/etc promote fat deposition in more feminine areas.
why do egg yolks and raw eggs promote thiccness
starches are all glucose arent they! the sugars
what would glucose/fructose do in men as far as fat deposition etc

Yonebayashian

Good stuff!

Been a while since I read about Ms. Monroe's way of eating.

Wonder how she acquired such 'Peaty' habits - or maybe Dr. Peat based his entire dietary philosophy off of this article??

Regardless, the raw eggs/egg yolks might just play an important role in promoting thiccness.

Also: maybe starches promote fat deposition in the midsection, while glucose/fructose/etc promote fat deposition in more feminine areas.
I've specifically lost a lot of weight after including a lot of raw eggs into my diet, gained weight after I stopped eating them, and then started losing again after reintroducing them. Even Mr Raw Aajonus Vonderplanitz says raw eggs aid in weight loss. As far as I'm aware eggs in general are good for lowering insulin but I haven't looked into it in too much detail.

Jerkboy

Why don't you recommend the fat + copper approach?

Not really talking about super thick women here, just the prototypical naturally curvaceous woman. Perhaps I should've put some pictures in the original post to clarify.

It seems like there are at least two types of 'thiccness' in females:

- The unhealthy type that's caused by excess estrogen (birth control, PUFA, etc etc etc) and comes with bloating/water retention/cellulite

- The healthy type that's caused by progesterone [????] and comes with glowing skin, firm-yet-feminine muscles, and perkiness in sexually dimorphic areas.

It is not healthy in my opinion. I think estrogen increases thickness while progesterone makes you slimmer less dimorphic. Especially high progesterone long term.

BTW Marilyn Monroe was crazy and had severe mental issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals