How Big Of A Role Does The Lymphatic System Play?

JDreamer

I just got done reading a proposed theory by a user named S. Foote over on HairLossTalk regarding the role of the Lymphatic system. Anyone else have a take on it?

A lot of it speaks to me as I've assumed for a very long time that my lymphatic system is extremely backed up - especially based on the sinus congestion I've experienced for as long as my hair has been receding/thinning. I also have constant pressure in my temples/forehead. Pair that with the gut issues, my year long bout of EBV back in 2000, and the sickness I suffered in 2006 - I can't even imagine how sluggish the whole process is.

At any rate, the point of his discussion was that it's a spacial issue wherein the hair follicle is being impacted by surrounding dermal fluid buildup and which of course would explain the increase in androgens accumulating in the skin of balding scalps. To remedy this, we should increase lymphatic drainage, decrease fluids circulating to the top of the scalp (i.e. prevent lymphedema), and address scalp fibrosis.

This is a very "mechanical" approach to hairloss, but very interesting nonetheless. I always felt it's a witch hunt out there trying to find one particular androgen to blame.

Last edited:

tara

Have you seen Jennifer's log? Not so much about hair loss, but she's got a bit to say about lymphatic system, and removal of backed up wastes.

Inaut

I've been doing a lot of research lately into the lymphatic system and wanted to refresh this topic. I'm starting to think focusing on the lymph should be priority number 1 for every person.

Dr. Morse has some interesting things to say about the lymph system and he lead me to this video....

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Morse has some interesting things to say about the lymph system and he lead me to this video...
Morse is spot on about the Great Lymphatic System. It is the elephant in the room that was clearly missed by the mainstream and even Peat.

Fruits, berries, melons, some greens, occasional vegetables, herbs, and you will thrive. The amount of regeneration when doing this is incredible and downright miraculous.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm starting to think focusing on the lymph should be priority number 1 for every person.
Bingo bongo. #winning

Inaut

Whether people buy Edgar Cayce/the sleeping prophet stuff or not, he had some great insight on the lymph as well, including the peyer's patch (castor oil packs). Tesla also touched on it with his violet ray wand/mwo. Mechanical/electrical stimulation forcing flow. Another helpful method of moving the lymph besides exercise/fruits/herbs is using a heat lamp on the thymus. Been doing it for a week or so now and quite enjoy it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Whether people buy Edgar Cayce/the sleeping prophet stuff or not, he had some great insight on the lymph as well, including the peyer's patch (castor oil packs). Tesla also touched on it with his violet ray wand/mwo. Mechanical/electrical stimulation forcing flow. Another helpful method of moving the lymph besides exercise/fruits/herbs is using a heat lamp on the thymus. Been doing it for a week or so now and quite enjoy it.
Moving the lymph is great, but if your kidneys are not filtering then all you are doing is stirring up the sewage system and no way to get it out. Must get those kidneys filtering!

Vins7

Morse is spot on about the Great Lymphatic System. It is the elephant in the room that was clearly missed by the mainstream and even Peat.

Fruits, berries, melons, some greens, occasional vegetables, herbs, and you will thrive. The amount of regeneration when doing this is incredible and downright miraculous.
How to have enough calories eating only these fruits?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

GAF

Women used to say to brush their hair 100 times every nite, or something life that. Doing that would probably solve hair loss in men if the started early in life and grew their hair out long enough to create the gentle stroking required for lymph drainage.

body brushing for the rest of the body, if done daily, would probably contribute a lot over time. lymphatic massage is light touch.

rr1

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 67

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So, How long do you think that we should eating like this for fixing kidneys and lymph? Is It important for having a better digestive health?
That was a side road I took and found that it was a dead end. I do not think its possible to eat like this is the United States. If on some tropical island with zero stress and full access to the Garden of Eden, then yes. Meat is needed.

Sumbody

Just wanted to chime in on some info I came across before that inversion therapy is very beneficial to the Lymphatic System.

Just a couple weeks ago I noticed one of my lymph glands in my neck was very sore. Not quite swollen, but perhaps a little tender and achey/sore when turning or tilting my head.

This lasted a couple days before I decided to jump on my inversion table and spend about 10 minutes on there.

Immediately thereafter I noticed some minor relief. By the next day the soreness was almost completely gone.

Inversion therapy has a way of "back flushing" the system. Atleast that's what I was told years ago. Worked a charm in my case.

Perhaps something to consider when dealing with these sort of issues.

GorillaHead

Just wanted to chime in on some info I came across before that inversion therapy is very beneficial to the Lymphatic System.

Just a couple weeks ago I noticed one of my lymph glands in my neck was very sore. Not quite swollen, but perhaps a little tender and achey/sore when turning or tilting my head.

This lasted a couple days before I decided to jump on my inversion table and spend about 10 minutes on there.

Immediately thereafter I noticed some minor relief. By the next day the soreness was almost completely gone.

Inversion therapy has a way of "back flushing" the system. Atleast that's what I was told years ago. Worked a charm in my case.

Perhaps something to consider when dealing with these sort of issues.
I mean thats interesting. All our lives we live against gravity Your cells all being pulled.

Flipping it around sure could help but by how much never thought it would be that dramatic. Impressive.

Sumbody

I mean thats interesting. All our lives we live against gravity Your cells all being pulled.

Flipping it around sure could help but by how much never thought it would be that dramatic. Impressive.
I usually feel very good after using it. Only takes about 5 minutes or so to get results. Works very well for most back injuries too.

They are quite fun to use as well.

I would also assume there are some positive effects related to having some temporarily increased blood flow to the head, thyroid, etc.

My only complaint is that I wish I used it more. Perhaps daily use.

LeeBee

there is one ep with Andrew & Sarah where Peat talked about someone going into one of those high pressure chambers and i think the CO2 was higher and the person sweated out a massive amount of fluid so i wonder if co2 will help eg bag breathing or pulling your tshirt up over your head for a time to rebreathe?