How Bad is My Batch

Birdie

This is the second instalment of a five-webpage transcript of Dr Mike Yeadon's testimony to the 86th session of Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, held on 7 January 2022. Part I is here. In this transcript, covering the second twenty-minute block of his testimony, Dr Yeadon sets out the known folly of jabbing the entire population, and alleges a deliberate choice on the part of manufacturers to use a method of production that obviates measured dosing.

Thanks. A great article. Very clear. I sent this to my friends.

Lilac

Thanks. A great article. Very clear. I sent this to my friends.

I agree. His points are well laid-out and easy to understand. This is an article to awaken intelligent people who are ready for it.

OP
P

Peatness

This analysis by batch is really interesting. Most people think that there is only "one" Pzser vaccine - in reality there are 100's of different concoctions tested at different cocnentrations. Makes a mockery of there being trials for a single vaccine.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has seen analysis of batch-toxicity and batch-issuedate? i.e. as time passes are they issuing safer batches or not?
!! NEW : January hike in vax toxicity - why now is not a good time for your first dose. See First Dose

AdoTintor

!! NEW : January hike in vax toxicity - why now is not a good time for your first dose. See First Dose

What a find - this batch analysis website brings forward by 70 years some of the discussions Pzser wants to avoid:

1) Why do you hide from everyone that there are hundreds of different versions of the Psfier vaccine being tested on people?
2) Pzsier why did you choose one of the most toxic versions to be given to kids? The EW batch??
3) Why do you give the most toxic versions to the states with the largest populace?
4) Those getting their first dose in Jan-2022 get toxic versions with ~10% chance of death/disability? Why-o-why Thighser?

OP
P

Peatness

Dr Mike Yeadon's key testimony — Part III: The Hot Lots

OP
P

Peatness

Broken Bioweapon is Safer​

We looked at European Medicines Agency, FDA and Pfizer documents and found that the active ingredient, modified RNA, is allowed to vary by 50% from batch to batch. This "acceptability standard" was set by Pfizer arbitrarily. The toxicity of batches is inversely related to the %of integrity of mRNA in the batch. In other words, the more this bioweapon is broken, the safer it is. No batches are safe however, we are only discussing relative differences. Typo on last page, should be 18.8 L in the blue box.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8tbOPuO0jyuV/

OP
P

Peatness

Broken Bioweapon Part II​

Pfizer is scared and attempts to further cover up their crimes with edits to the Q4 disclosures in SEC filings. We have looked into more details on how the active ingredient in Pfizer injections, modified mRNA degrades over time producing widely variable toxicities in various locations. This confirms that the injections are designed to be more toxic when they are fresh. All of them are dangerous and nobody should be participating in this game of "Russian Roulette".

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QeVnZxrYOVc9/

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

The Mortality Bomb​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1MoeYFS4OSoA/

The vaccines have a delayed effect. Analysis by state shows massive increase in mortality in 7 states in the third quarter of 2021 (Q3). I demonstrate that this is due to the vaccines deployed in Q1 and Q2. So the vaccines act like a bomb with a 100 day fuse. Pharma tested this delayed effect in 7 states only - all in the south east of the USA, and they tested it on working age adults - not on the aged. See https://howbad.info/secondpeak.html

akgrrrl

The Mortality Bomb​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1MoeYFS4OSoA/

The vaccines have a delayed effect. Analysis by state shows massive increase in mortality in 7 states in the third quarter of 2021 (Q3). I demonstrate that this is due to the vaccines deployed in Q1 and Q2. So the vaccines act like a bomb with a 100 day fuse. Pharma tested this delayed effect in 7 states only - all in the south east of the USA, and they tested it on working age adults - not on the aged. See https://howbad.info/secondpeak.html

Pina-continued gratitude for all this work. I may not comment but I read, read, read.?

OP
P

Peatness

This document shows that vaccines were alotted special codes to identify dosage levels.

• Vaccines with code 91301 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91300 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91304 had a dosage of 10 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91305 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91306 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91307 had a dosage of 50 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91308 had a dosage of 15 micrograms per ml
  • Vaccines with code 91309 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml

It is therefore obvious that some people were receiving a dosage 20 times higher than others. The AMA document makes iot clear that these different dosages were targetted to different age groups - babies, children, teens, adults. The codes are not vax lot numbers, they are ICD billing codes, and different dose levels are just different vials and doses for age groups.

Here is the document - Dosages

Attachments

• Convid injection dosage.pdf
    141.5 KB · Views: 7
OP
P

Peatness

So, I looked up John Snow's batch - He read it out on this video - 22 Jan 2021

What happens when you get a Covid vaccine? Jon Snow finds out​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vio94IF9fcU

Batch No. EK4243

1648575292100.png

What a way to end a career. His last days as a journalist spent brainwashing the public. His wife has links to WHO

Dr Lunga has more than 15 years of experience of working in the African health sector. She trained as a neuroscientist and epidemiologist. She has worked in the biotechnology industry and as a field epidemiologist conducting HIV clinical trials in Eastern and Southern Africa. This was followed by a period of working at the World Health Organisation and UNAIDS in Geneva where she was involved in working with more than 14 African countries in spearheading the implementation of HIV prevention.

What a difference 10 years makes

Channel 4 News Exposes Swine Flu Scandal in 2010​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9qeLcq3y8w

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

This document shows that vaccines were alotted special codes to identify dosage levels. [...] It is therefore obvious that some people were receiving a dosage 20 times higher than others.

The soup gets diluted first. What is called "dosage" in your post is actually the concentration of the undiluted soup.

I rearranged the list a bit and added information. In the first example 100 mcg is the active ingredient per jab. 0.5 mL is the volume per jab (after dilution).

Moderna
Vaccines with code 91301 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml 100 mcg/0.5 mL dosage = 12 years and older
Vaccines with code 91306 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml 50 mcg/0.25 mL dosage = 6 to 11 years
Vaccines with code 91309 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml 50 mcg/0.5 mL dosage = adults, booster

Pfizer-BioNTech
Vaccines with code 91300 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml 30 mcg/0.3 mL dosage = 12 years and older
Vaccines with code 91305 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml 30 mcg/0.3 mL dosage = 12 years and older
Vaccines with code 91307 had a dosage of 50 micrograms per ml 10 mcg/0.2 mL dosage = 5 to 11 years
Vaccines with code 91308 had a dosage of 15 micrograms per ml 3 mcg/0.2 mL dosage = 2 to 5 years ?

Novavax
Vaccines with code 91304 had a dosage of 10 micrograms per ml 5 mcg/0.5 mL dosage

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom