How Bad Are Store Bought OJ From Concentrate?

hmpf

Are you claiming that pasteurization destroys all of the vitamins and minerals in juice? Pasteurization is pretty mild. I sincerely doubt that all vitamins and minerals are destroyed. A small percentage is more likely.

No I am not sure about it just my thoughts, it is like cooked fruit or vegetables which will be better digested but in juice pasterisation do not make sense to me. If it is like you and Tristan saying thats great info for me thanks.
But I just bought today store concetrate orange juice brand was "hello" and taste was completely different against fresh squeezed juice at home (will try Tesco juice if there will be some different). I think some if not most minerals can be gone, it is like with raw vs pasterized milk I am unsure about that and how high heat can be used.

ken

Off the top of my head, the 'premium brands, fresh squeezed' means they squeeze it pasteurize it then store it in a vat with air removed. When they want to sell it, they bottle it and add a flavor pack. The process has removed all flavor, and allows manufacturer to have a consistent taste.

And an orange that actually smells of orange on the skin is a good indicator IMO, not all oranges do and that's what makes me question their freshness, If I can smell them strongly on the skin I know that the subsequent OJ is going to be very nice indeed :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals