How Androgenic Is Exemestane?

Dr. Peat has suggested that exemestane in low doses may not be so bad. I can’t recall where but I heard this just recently on one of his interviews.

ebs

@ebs

If this is your first time taking exemestane, and if I were you, I would disregard anyone who has the opinion of starting off at 25 mg's, or even 12.5 mg's for that matter. Heck, 6.25 mg's might be too much for you.

A little late but thanks for the feedback.

Frankdee20

daily? or every other day?
I just ordered a bunch of exemestane because a website had a 33% off and then BOGO deal.

Those liquid research ones are hard to dose but typically 20 drops is 1 ML and should have 25 MG.....

PATB

Those liquid research ones are hard to dose but typically 20 drops is 1 ML and should have 25 MG.....
it's 25mg for 1ML it has a dropper where it separates it into 0.1 ml increments, so I can easily dose 2.5mg accurately.

Frankdee20

it's 25mg for 1ML it has a dropper where it separates it into 0.1 ml increments, so I can easily dose 2.5mg accurately.

No doubt, good luck, I have been using a similar product.... Personally I think anything immersed in liquids can be inconsistently dispersed, who knows

haidut

Forum Supporter
Apparantly this is a suicidal inhibitor and yet posters here (none other than @haidut) still speak highly of it. So what does this actually mean and what are the consequences? Doesn't it permanently shut down estrogen synthesis and doesn't that mean one should stay away from it?

Is this the best A.I. to take?

Apparently, Dr. Peat is now also mentioning it to people. Not sure why you are sounding the alarm. If you simply Google for "suicide inhibitor" (no quotes when you search) you will see that behind that click-bait name stands something quite mundane. Namely, the enzyme is permanently deactivated and it takes the cells a few days to produce new enzymes instead of the temporary deactivation produced by inhibitors such as anastrozole/letrozole.

Murtaza

Apparently, Dr. Peat is now also mentioning it to people. Not sure why you are sounding the alarm. If you simply Google for "suicide inhibitor" (no quotes when you search) you will see that behind that click-bait name stands something quite mundane. Namely, the enzyme is permanently deactivated and it takes the cells a few days to produce new enzymes instead of the temporary deactivation produced by inhibitors such as anastrozole/letrozole.
do you know what ray said exactly? like in what context did he talk about exe?

Murtaza

it's a term for chemicals and drugs that "permanently" disable an enzyme so the body has to produce a new batch of enzymes to replace them.
thanks for replying but i know what suicide inhibitors are. what i meant to ask was in what context is peat recommending this drug to people?

schultz

I've never heard him recommend it.

I think Georgi asked him about it in one of the recent Danny, Georgi, Ray podcasts (you mentioned above you heard this as well). Ray didn't really recommend or not recommend it from what I remember. I think he said it might be okay in small doses? I doubt he would take it himself, but you never know I suppose. Sometimes he surprises me.

I think Georgi asked him about it in one of the recent Danny, Georgi, Ray podcasts (you mentioned above you heard this as well). Ray didn't really recommend or not recommend it from what I remember. I think he said it might be okay in small doses? I doubt he would take it himself, but you never know I suppose. Sometimes he surprises me.

yes I heard that I think.

SuperStressed

Couldn't find the clip of Georgi asking Ray about that, think you may be mistaken?

If progesterone doesn't work at all for me and I know I have high estrogen, could exemastane by lowering e2, help progesterone work? Or t3 work or preg.

OP
T

TheBeard

Couldn't find the clip of Georgi asking Ray about that, think you may be mistaken?

If progesterone doesn't work at all for me and I know I have high estrogen, could exemastane by lowering e2, help progesterone work? Or t3 work or preg.

As said by Georgi, exemestane also lowers progesterone.

Anyways, no one will give you an answer on your particular case, your best bet is to experiment on yourself and report back, that's what this forum is for.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals