How Androgenic Is Exemestane?

you can get exemestane from Blue Sky Peptide and it won't have excipients. Use bitcoin and it's not expensive and pretty smooth. I've found their stuff fine that I've gotten.

ebs

Not at all.

It means that one of its metabolites (4-androstenedione) acts as a substrate for the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it.
Your body will start producing more aromatase enzyme to counter this effect and catch up to bring back homeostasis.

Does this happen during or after taking the drug? Couldn't that cause a rebound with increased enzymes once you stop taking it?

ebs

Thinking about ordering this at alldaychemist.

It has two versions, one apparantly an original Turkish version (is it legit?) and the other from Xtane.

Search results for: 'Exemestane'

Can it be ordered there without a prescription? Would it be delivered in the Netherlands without custom interference?

Appreciate the feedback.

ebs

is there a study for that? - all the studies i've read says it goes back to baseline after 14 days or so

if you have body fat above 22% and youre a guy, chances are its around your waist. Waist aromatase activity is so strong that your peripheral aromatisation could potentially lead you to infertility (look up adipose fertility aromatase on google scholar) so its not a cure-all but it would be easily be a net positive for high bf/low muscle mass guys just going on studies

My bodyfat is about 17% with most of the excess fat indeed in the lovehandles. I'm quite lean for the rest just two small camel backs in the lower back. If I lose that I'll probably reach 15% but it's very stubborn to lose unless I completely starve myself (or use an A. I.)

bdawg

My bodyfat is about 17% with most of the excess fat indeed in the lovehandles. I'm quite lean for the rest just two small camel backs in the lower back. If I lose that I'll probably reach 15% but it's very stubborn to lose unless I completely starve myself (or use an A. I.)

yeah it would be more risky for you to use an AI, and i dont think AI leads to noticeable weight loss in the borderline obese/obese forget 17% bf

For them and me (high bf) first step is losing the adipose, AI just prevents the adipose from doing too much damage most of it estrogen mediated

OP
T

TheBeard

is there a study for that? - all the studies i've read says it goes back to baseline after 14 days or so

Yes, give or take that's the time it takes your body to manufacture new aromatase enzyme and bring your estrogens levels back to baseline.

Anyone said otherwise?

I have just ordered Aromasin and Proviron, both the brand names from Pfizer and Bayer so that I know I get the real deal, you never know with UGL.

I want to do an experiment with each of them individually to see how they affect my DHT levels.

Basal DHT level: 47ng/dl (20-80)

I don't know yet how long I will run each of them before drawing DHT again, but I think 2 weeks for each compound should be enough to reach stable DHT levels.

My hope is that after an initial boost of DHT, the positive feedback loop will be "on" and my DHT levels will be permanently higher than my current levels.

@haidut is that a realistic expectation? Or am I mistaken in the way the DHT positive feedback loop works?
Curious about this as well...

should get the BSP any day now. It was a great deal, 47% off, 10% off for bitcoin, 1.5g for $47 dollars with no excipients other than whatever they put into the liquid, usually just alcohol.

Rand56

@ebs

If this is your first time taking exemestane, and if I were you, I would disregard anyone who has the opinion of starting off at 25 mg's, or even 12.5 mg's for that matter. Heck, 6.25 mg's might be too much for you.

tankasnowgod

Have you tried their exemestane?

FWIW, I got this in the past from Blue Sky, and noticed nothing, neither positive nor negative. I just recently got some from ADC, so I'll see if there is a difference.

Experiment was short lived, my joints hurt too much.
Now I'm on testosterone cream applied to the scrotum, DHT is probably way higher than on 50mg Proviron
I question whether DHT really has a positive feedback mechanism. On the other hand Burt Reynolds DHT levels were over 9,000!

Cameron

Experiment was short lived, my joints hurt too much.
Now I'm on testosterone cream applied to the scrotum, DHT is probably way higher than on 50mg Proviron
What mg per gram of cream are you using? Dht conversation is much higher with cream on scrotum skin has lots of 5 ar receptors. Cream on scrotum is becoming much more popular and likely a preferred method for overall convenience and maximum androgen output

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals