How Androgenic Is Exemestane?

Risingfire

I got really bad liver pain from taking Pfizer exemestane
How many mg's and what frequency? I only took 6.5 mgs about 8 times with two days apart from each dose. I decided to give it another try

haidut

Forum Supporter

Mauritio

Haidut what do u think about the fact that exmestane causes hairloss. When I dosed it for a bit. It kickstarted hairloss so badly I was slowing at least 300 hairs a day. Never again
weird. it actually has opposite effects for me.

A.R

How many mg's and what frequency? I only took 6.5 mgs about 8 times with two days apart from each dose. I decided to give it another try

Could be something in the pill. EXE by itself usually has liver-protective effects.

I took about a quarter tablet (original Pfizer brand)3-4 times, spaced out few days apart. Initially I felt uncontrollable hunger, and then the pain started.

I think I need to keep protein real high whilst on it, but my digestion is also poor

I think @Constatine mentioned once that he thought the body required a vast amount of calories to androgenise body tissues. I also think the same.

OP
T

TheBeard

Could Androstenedione be used interchangeably instead of Exemestane as an AI given their quasi identical molecular structure?

Or does exe still has properties that androstenedione doesn’t?

@haidut ?

golder

Do you think crushing the pill and trying to dissolve small amounts in DMSO would help this to some extent? Anyone got any thoughts?

A.R

I've been taking 6.25mg Phizer brand exemestane and been suffered from diarrhea. yesterday,I was on day5,liver pain has started and had to quit taking it.

Taurine/Beta Alanine/glycine may help your recovery

I also felt a estrogen rebound after I stopped taking it, so I would advise to try and recover fast as possible

Do you think crushing the pill and trying to dissolve small amounts in DMSO would help this to some extent? Anyone got any thoughts?
I used to crush the pill and dissolve in coconut oil to use topically, however still bad effects

OP
T

TheBeard

Bad idea.

When ingesting substances, they are still technically outside of you, so your body can deal with them.
Crush them in DMSO and it’s like taking it IV, all the titanium dioxide and other additives are straight in you.

Only mix with DMSO something pure enough to take IV

japanesedude

Taurine/Beta Alanine/glycine may help your recovery

I also felt a estrogen rebound after I stopped taking it, so I would advise to try and recover fast as possible

I used to crush the pill and dissolve in coconut oil to use topically, however still bad effects

thx. my gut is still in recovery but maybe I'd try taking it with highdose glycine(3g)
I really don't understand what's the cause of it's sideeffects. exemestane has positive effects on liver.
It has to be ingredients that caused sideeffects.

OP
T

TheBeard

thx. my gut is still in recovery but maybe I'd try taking it with highdose glycine(3g)
I really don't understand what's the cause of it's sideeffects. exemestane has positive effects on liver.
It has to be ingredients that caused sideeffects.

It has the same inactive ingredients as most medications including aspirin, ie titanium dioxide, sucrose, magnesium stearate, crospovidone etc...

Full list of ingredients on page 2:

https://www.pfizer.com/sites/defaul...AROMASIN_(exemestane)_tablets_29-may-2018.pdf

japanesedude

interesting.
I've experienced same problem(diarrhea and sharppain in the gut) with LEF enteric coated aspirin btw.

golder

Is there any way around these annoying excipients when it comes to exemestane? A USP aspirin powder is obviously quite easy to obtain, but I feel it’s going to be much harder with this. Is there anyway we could make a transdermal?

A.R

Is there any way around these annoying excipients when it comes to exemestane? A USP aspirin powder is obviously quite easy to obtain, but I feel it’s going to be much harder with this. Is there anyway we could make a transdermal?
I think their are sites online who do sell liquid exemestane as 'research chemicals'.

Or we could ask haidut to try and figure out a legal way for him to sell it :D

TreasureVibe

Any comments on Atractylodes Macrocephala?

The manufacturer of this product claims the following beneficial effects:

Key Benefits of LETRONE:
- Helps Reduce Conversion to Estrogen*
- Helps Increase Testosterone*
- Supports Decreased Body Fat*
- Helps Boost IGF-1*
- Helps Reduce Water Retention*
- Supports Aromatase Inhibition without Drying Joints*
- Supports Increased Growth Hormone Secretion*
- High Oral Bioavailability*
- Helps Restore Testosterone Levels During PCT*

LETRONE Formula Explained:

Atractylodes Macrocephala: a Chinese medicinal herb that has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries. In studies the ingredient has been exceptionally strong with 94.5% aromatase inhibition. Additionally, unlike many of the aromatase inhibitors on the market Atractylodes Macrocephala has shown to have exceptional oral bioavailability. In regards to anabolic properties, in animal studies subject experienced 20% more growth when compared to the placebo group which was attributed to increases in growth hormone of 30%, IGF-1 of 52%, T3 of 47%, T4 of 36%, and cAMP of 21%.

Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Anabolic-Aro...1565033529&s=gateway&sprefix=Aromatase&sr=8-4

Here is the study of its aromatase inhibition that I could find:

Screening for Compounds with Aromatase Inhibiting Activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz

ebs

Apparantly this is a suicidal inhibitor and yet posters here (none other than @haidut) still speak highly of it. So what does this actually mean and what are the consequences? Doesn't it permanently shut down estrogen synthesis and doesn't that mean one should stay away from it?

Is this the best A.I. to take?

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

Apparantly this is a suicidal inhibitor and yet posters here (none other than @haidut) still speak highly of it. So what does this actually mean and what are the consequences? Doesn't it permanently shut down estrogen synthesis and doesn't that mean one should stay away from it?

Is this the best A.I. to take?

Not at all.

It means that one of its metabolites (4-androstenedione) acts as a substrate for the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it.
Your body will start producing more aromatase enzyme to counter this effect and catch up to bring back homeostasis.

bdawg

Not at all.

It means that one of its metabolites (4-androstenedione) acts as a substrate for the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it.
Your body will start producing more aromatase enzyme to counter this effect and catch up to bring back homeostasis.

is there a study for that? - all the studies i've read says it goes back to baseline after 14 days or so

parantly this is a suicidal inhibitor and yet posters here (none other than @haidut) still speak highly of it.

if you have body fat above 22% and youre a guy, chances are its around your waist. Waist aromatase activity is so strong that your peripheral aromatisation could potentially lead you to infertility (look up adipose fertility aromatase on google scholar) so its not a cure-all but it would be easily be a net positive for high bf/low muscle mass guys just going on studies

It has the same inactive ingredients as most medications including aspirin, ie titanium dioxide, sucrose, magnesium stearate, crospovidone etc...

Full list of ingredients on page 2:

https://www.pfizer.com/sites/defaul...AROMASIN_(exemestane)_tablets_29-may-2018.pdf

Hi,just a Heads-Up for you guys.
Titanium Dioxide is pretty bad,bad the good news is that you can
wash it off under warm water,it is a white-pigment photoprotector,
but highly soluble like fine paint.
A lot of tablets can be bettered by washing them.