How Androgenic Is Exemestane?

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard when you say DHT do you mean Keto DHT or just DHT? also where did you get the DHT are you sure its legit?

I do mean DHT, both in the form of Bayer Proviron from the pharmacy as well as Andractim back when it was sold by AllSaintsClinic, so yeah pretty legit

OP
T

TheBeard

Something worth noting:

Everytime I use exemestane my arm hair and my facial hair density decrease substantially.

Then when I take mk677 or inject growth hormone my hair regrows like overnight.

Is there a mechanism that hinders growth hormone or IGF-1 in exemestane?

vulture

Something worth noting:

Everytime I use exemestane my arm hair and my facial hair density decrease substantially.

FYI, when I was doing scrotal T (low dose) my facial hair grew faster, and my prolactin was a lot higher and my T actually lower

Does anyone know of a reliable generic brand of Exemestane? The Pfizer version is real expensive. I found a few online. Is the probability of getting a fake product really very high when buying a product like this?

For example here is a reasonably priced one:Exemestane 25mg x 30ml - Madison James Research Chems

Do you think it's risky that it's fake?

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

Thanks. They want your driver's license and birth date to make a purchase. Seems unnecessary. They are completely legit though?

You can skip all those formalities including leaving a time when to call you, otherwise an Indian will invariably call you.

Driver’s license? Man those Indians...

You can skip all those formalities including leaving a time when to call you, otherwise an Indian will invariably call you.

Driver’s license? Man those Indians...

Doesn't seem it. If you place an order online, you get an email saying the order is not complete until you send them a picture of drivers license...

"Please note that to process your order through credit card, we would require any one of the following document by email or through Fax:
-Any identity proof of the card holder like Driving License / Passport
Failure to provide the document will result the automatic cancellation of your order.
This additional requirement is to protect the interest of the card holder. At the same time, we as a pharmacy, also want to make sure that the buyer of pharmaceutical product is above 18 years old. In case you wish to make pay with alternate payment options, please feel free to email us."

You didn't have to do this?

OP
T

TheBeard

Doesn't seem it. If you place an order online, you get an email saying the order is not complete until you send them a picture of drivers license...

"Please note that to process your order through credit card, we would require any one of the following document by email or through Fax:
-Any identity proof of the card holder like Driving License / Passport
Failure to provide the document will result the automatic cancellation of your order.
This additional requirement is to protect the interest of the card holder. At the same time, we as a pharmacy, also want to make sure that the buyer of pharmaceutical product is above 18 years old. In case you wish to make pay with alternate payment options, please feel free to email us."

You didn't have to do this?

Not at the time.

I don’t order with them anymore, I get pharma Aromasin on Tiromel.net now, as recommended by another member here.

Yes it’s more expensive...

Jing

Did anyone see a rise in testosterone or decrease in estrogen? Any labs?
No labs but exemestane definitely lowers estrogen for me, if I use pansterone most of the time I get itchy burning nipples with exemestane I don't get this while taking pansterone, but exemestane used for more than 2-3 days I get bad headaches even every other day.

Risingfire

No labs but exemestane definitely lowers estrogen for me, if I use pansterone most of the time I get itchy burning nipples with exemestane I don't get this while taking pansterone, but exemestane used for more than 2-3 days I get bad headaches even every other day.
How many mg's of pansterone were you taking? And how xstane?

GorillaHead

Now you know one of the secrets of medicine - treat women with an androgen without telling them it is, and this way nobody will discover that androgens are actually good for us.

The 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is just 6-methylene-boldenone. You can Google for "boldenone" for more info, but it is basically an anabolic steroid with less androgenicity than testosterone. However, the in the case of exemestane, the addition of the 6-methylene group seems to potentiate the androgenic effects and if you look at the study you linked to you will see that the 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is somewhere in between T and DHT in terms of androgenicity, which means quite androgenic. About 40% of an ingested dose of exemestane converts into the 17-OH metabolite, so by taking 25mg you get about 10mg of a highly androgenic AND anabolic steroid, with a half life of 24 hours, which also happens to powerfully inhibit aromatase. I would say it is probably similar or slightly weaker than Proviron in terms of androgenicity but is much more anabolic and better at lowering estrogen. This may explain why people taking it lose fat and gain muscle even without training.
Exemestane makes you slimmer and more muscular

I think exemestane is pretty good, and its safety can be improved by using doses no more than 10mg a day (beyound which there is no further decrease in estrogen) and combining with pregnenolone/DHEA. I would prefer it to Proviron. From the commercial steroids, exemestane and drostanolone would be my top choices, but I would always combine with precursors like pregnenolone/DHEA.

Haidut what do u think about the fact that exmestane causes hairloss. When I dosed it for a bit. It kickstarted hairloss so badly I was slowing at least 300 hairs a day. Never again

Beefcake

Unfortunantly that happens to me aswell. Impossible to avoid the headache on exemestane. Most defo estrogen related connected to serotonin. If you research specifically migraine it seems very correlated to low serotonin in the brain or that the serotonin receptors sensitivity gets messed up. Estrogen regulates serotonin and serotonin receptors in many brain areas. People prone to headaches seem not to tolerate AI. I get intense headache first and if I continue exemestane even at low dose if eventually develops into a chronic migraine from hell. Estrogen and serotonin is not all bad and some is needed for normal functioning. Hard to say exactly what happens. Cyphroheptadine and other anti serotonergics for example does not give me headaches. So far it’s only exemestane that does this like clockwork. Its conpletely unavoidable. So might be some other mechanism not related to serotonin. I have strange experience also with phenylanine and tyrosine even at 500mg from supplements. Food is not a problel but supplemental phenylanine and tyrosine I develop derealisation, anxiety and headache. It’s a really nasty experience for me. Cant figure out why but tested it on several occassions and within 1 day symptoms appear.

Beefcake

Something worth noting:

Noticed this aswell even with my beard growth that exemestane slows it down. Also get problems building muscle or maintaining. I thought exemestane increased IGF. Anyway I think the mechanism is tied to estrogen. Certain degree of estrogen might be needed. Can’t helpt but think there a homeostasis and synergy between estrogen and testosterone. Like both are needed in the right amounts for optimal health. Lowering estrogen has to many side effects and seems to neutralize the effects of testosterone according to me.

Jing

Unfortunantly that happens to me aswell. Impossible to avoid the headache on exemestane. Most defo estrogen related connected to serotonin. If you research specifically migraine it seems very correlated to low serotonin in the brain or that the serotonin receptors sensitivity gets messed up. Estrogen regulates serotonin and serotonin receptors in many brain areas. People prone to headaches seem not to tolerate AI. I get intense headache first and if I continue exemestane even at low dose if eventually develops into a chronic migraine from hell. Estrogen and serotonin is not all bad and some is needed for normal functioning. Hard to say exactly what happens. Cyphroheptadine and other anti serotonergics for example does not give me headaches. So far it’s only exemestane that does this like clockwork. Its conpletely unavoidable. So might be some other mechanism not related to serotonin. I have strange experience also with phenylanine and tyrosine even at 500mg from supplements. Food is not a problel but supplemental phenylanine and tyrosine I develop derealisation, anxiety and headache. It’s a really nasty experience for me. Cant figure out why but tested it on several occassions and within 1 day symptoms appear.
Yh it's quite annoying I wonder if arimidex and the other one would cause headaches.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut what do u think about the fact that exmestane causes hairloss. When I dosed it for a bit. It kickstarted hairloss so badly I was slowing at least 300 hairs a day. Never again

It depends on the dose. I have not seen reports of hair loss on the <10mg daily dose. As I mentioned before, AI drugs seem to lower progesterone synthesis and this can be couneracted by either using a low dose (5mg-6mg exemestane daily still have a VERY potent AI effect) and/or adding some pregnenolone/progesterone. Based on reports I have been getting from people, 5mg exemestane + 30mg pregnenolone works quite well. Some people also combine EXE with a little progesterone/DHEA and apparently it works even better.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals