Hot flushes and increased metabolism

hazel

Is there any relation? im experimentig hot flushes continously and my temperature and pulse increasing at the same time.

InChristAlone

Peat said a hot flash is usually the temperature suddenly falling so this is interesting you are experiencing it increasing.

NodeCerebri

I assume you are female? Are you tracking your cycles and temperature and pulse frequently? Hard to say anything based on little data. But I’d recommend watching the development of those parameters and also tracking your nutrient and caloric intake as well as daily form in connection with the arrangement of your daily routines.

But an anecdotal experience I can add here: this happens to me too, when I’m in the second half of my cycle, slept well, ate well and libido is up. But it’s not that uncomfortable hot flash from estrogen or adrenaline, more like my body is just feeling good and producing energy. DHEA in low doses seems to potentiate this effect also.
Peat said a hot flash is usually the temperature suddenly falling so this is interesting you are experiencing it increasing.
Those are usually the estrogen and adrenaline driven hot flashes. But they also feels different tho. I always could feel my temperature falling when flashing hot red. My hands and feet would get cold. But that’s not the case in the situation explained above.