Hot Flashes In A Man - Am I Hypothyroid?

Motif

Ok i have to take it back again. My feet are sweaty right now while I’m just laying on the couch

When I was using high dosed ox bile my hot flashes were gone just comes to my mind

Motif

I think it’s most likely a digestion issue.
Maybe fat, maybe stomach acid

Kelj

Lampofred is right. Blood sugar being too low sets off hot flashes in men and women. Snack more. If you feel light headed, you know it's coming. The quote from Ray Peat explains what is going on. Low thyroid, rising cortisol, all of it is caused by too few calories and the response that occurs in the body to head off the disaster of lowering blood sugar. The only way to head off low blood sugar is to eat. If you are getting these reactions, you are not eating enough. Every day it has happened is a day your brain didn't like your too low energy intake. The brain decides what our blood sugar should be on any given day. We are less resilient to other stressors in our life, even our own negative thoughts, if our body is already trying to cope with the number one stressor... too few calories.

OP
D

DMF

I'm sure my problem is emotional/psychological in origin - my mind, unfortunately, can set off a whole array of internal/bodily "eruptions" when stressed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals