Horse Meat

Hi Guys,

I'm new here.

What do you think of horse meat ? Aminoacid profile / mineral / vitamin it's great ?

Thanks everyone

vulture

I was wondering exactly the same. You have some info here:
Game meat, horse, raw Nutrition Facts & Calories
But protein profile doesn't seem to load on my browser correctly...I think it might be what Ray calls "muscle meat". Interesting thing is that here it's easy to get dried horse meat, it's a really practical and easy way to carry some protein with low fat (they remove fat and add salt before sun drying it), just add some fruit and you are done, nice and easy way to snack if you are caught into traffic, long job, etc

Vinero

Horse meat was a dietary staple of the legendary Serge Nubret. He ate 8 pounds of horse meat a day.
Sometimes all in one sitting.

It only has downsides compared to ruminants', including the taste in my opinion, but at least would contain less PUFAs than modern commercial chicken and pork, etc.

OP
Highserotonin90
Thanks guys!
io europe is more diffuse. At market label indicates for 100gr:

21 proteins
2fat (1gr satured)
0 carbs
medium/high phosphorus and iron

And what do you think of the buffalo? this also I found in my city has only 1.3gr of fat x 100gr. I think the pufa is really low

OP
Highserotonin90
Horse meat was a dietary staple of the legendary Serge Nubret. He ate 8 pounds of horse meat a day.
Sometimes all in one sitting.

Amazing! I have high serotonin level (Genetic) and i love this meat but i think is better balance Tryptophane with Milk .

What do you think ?

Vinero

Go for it, as long as you eat the leaner cuts. Horsemeat-fat is pretty high in PUFA. Same as pork and chicken, the non-fatty parts are safe to eat.

OP
Highserotonin90
Perfect :)

OP
Highserotonin90
I found out it has no vitamin A, do you know?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals