Horrible Tongue (graphic Pic) Please Help

What's going on with my tongue? Please help. I've tried everything but it never seems to go away. No matter what I do to my digestion it's never right. I feel bloated and restless and agitated. I've tried more fruit, less fruit, no starch; more starch, fasting, lots of calories, cascara, carrots, charcoal, meth blue. I feel like I'm at my wits end. It's always this blotchy, white, blistered mess.

danny wharton

154976518@N06

Last edited by a moderator:

walker_in_aus

Have you read NateDawgs **** Portion Control Blog? The latest article is on his surprise discovery of horseradish which caused his weird white tongue stuff to disappear for a few days. Recommend reading it! I have tried the horseradish as a way to reduce endotoxin at night and it has fixed my panic induced insomnia for three nights in a row.

Trix

Get some Lewis Labs Brewers Yeast as it is related to B Vitamin Deficiencies.

rayban

What's going on with my tongue? Please help. I've tried everything but it never seems to go away. No matter what I do to my digestion it's never right. I feel bloated and restless and agitated. I've tried more fruit, less fruit, no starch; more starch, fasting, lots of calories, cascara, carrots, charcoal, meth blue. I feel like I'm at my wits end. It's always this blotchy, white, blistered mess.

danny wharton

154976518@N06
Did you find a solution? my tongue is also white, and has patches where it isn't white, and also has white lines that also become red and sometimes itch specially on the border of the tongue.

danny wharton

154976518@N06

"Local bacteria are usually involved in the white tongue, but typically the problem is mainly in the intestine. I have experimented with the old-fashioned "intestinal disinfectant" camphoric acid (it used to be a common pharmaceutical, 80 to 100 years ago), and when I would swallow about 100 to 200 mg of it in the evening, I would wake up with a perfectly clean tongue, not a bit of the white. Bamboo shoots, raw carrot, and flowers of sulfur are other antiseptics that can reduce the white tongue." -Ray Peat e-mail exchange

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals