Horrible reaction to milk

OP
TypicalJock

TypicalJock

Give your body the time to make more enzymes (lactase), this takes some time.
You can use lactase supplement... that probably help so you can drink more milk, but if you body than still makes his own enzymes... don't know.
Maybe spread the milk over the day also have some benefits.
Thanks,
ill try splitting milk into 2 times per day instead of 1

meatbag

I agree. Haidut just had all the brands at his local Whole Foods tested and four of the five or six had gums and silica added. Dr. Peat was distressed to hear this.

You now have to look for milk that says "No Fillers or Additives" on the label. In my area, that's Strauss milk or St. Benoit. All the rest has gums and silica.
That explains the symptoms and taste difference I experienced, thanks. **** this

meatbag

And that includes zero fat milk I asssume ?
You might want to look into some of the research about the negative aspects of probiotics and it also has lactic acid from the bacteria. Here’s a post about probiotics and if you search through the interview transcripts and other posts on here you can learn more about lactic acid. Kefir has a lot of lactic acid because the bacterial cultures in it ferment the milk.
Probiotics Are Dangerous, Should Be Regulated As Drugs

Audio Interview Transcripts
If they’re adding silicon dioxide and gums to the milk it doesn’t matter how pure or in processed it is, those additives will cause digestive issues for a lot or most people

Last edited:
J

jsr3143

So I have been drinking milk for around 2 months somewhat consistently daily around 0.25 to 0.5 liters per day
And my reaction to milk is not good at all
acne breakouts(a lot actually which makes it even worse since I already have a lot of acne)
bad loose stool
a little bit of stomach aches
what can I do to stop getting these bad reactions to milk?
very frustrated
Have you tried A2 Milk? That helped improve my body’s ability to digest milk some.

ThinPicking

So I have been drinking milk for around 2 months somewhat consistently daily around 0.25 to 0.5 liters per day
And my reaction to milk is not good at all
acne breakouts(a lot actually which makes it even worse since I already have a lot of acne)
bad loose stool
a little bit of stomach aches
what can I do to stop getting these bad reactions to milk?
very frustrated
If you're anything like me it's is purely homogenised dairy products containing both the fat and protein fractions that do this.

@Travis posts were instrumental in me realising it. RIP

Some milk proteins would normally be excluded from absorption or changed before being absorbed. They're allowed to enter circulation encased in lipid nanoparticles created by the homogenisation process. That irritates the gut and produces acne.

I can drink any amount of unhomogenised milk and have clear skin.

equipoise

Oh nice,
what do you eat on regular days?
It's orange season (tho only 20 more days) and I can get proper sun ripened sweet oranges for an okay price, so I drink about a quart of OJ daily.
2L's of milk, liver once a week, some beef/pork every 2nd day, gelatine (oj jello) daily about 50g, honey, eggs (4 a day). Some starch maybe once or twice a week (rice or potatoes). carrot salad as I said daily, mushrooms twice a week. Will have other fruit as available (apples/pears kompot). Simple does it for me

OP
TypicalJock

TypicalJock

It's orange season (tho only 20 more days) and I can get proper sun ripened sweet oranges for an okay price, so I drink about a quart of OJ daily.
2L's of milk, liver once a week, some beef/pork every 2nd day, gelatine (oj jello) daily about 50g, honey, eggs (4 a day). Some starch maybe once or twice a week (rice or potatoes). carrot salad as I said daily, mushrooms twice a week. Will have other fruit as available (apples/pears kompot). Simple does it for me
Ah nice,
sounds somewhat similar to mine
but,arent 4 eggs a day a bit high in PUFA?

equipoise

Ah nice,
sounds somewhat similar to mine
but,arent 4 eggs a day a bit high in PUFA?
Could be, I don't mind though. I think it's neglibigle amounts really, eggs make me feel really good. Easy way to get the salt in aswell, some omelette. Can throw cooked spinach in there aswell for the calcium

Motif

half fat is better I assume,right?

i tried low fat , half , full and I just can’t tolerate it. Skin breaks out and sweating like crazy.

I wish I could tolerate milk so I can get most calories / nutrients from milk

Jonnie

Fix your gut, enjoy the milk.
I couldn't handle milk in an endotoxin overload state. Decent gut health now, no more farts, noticed last week or so been downing 2L of store milk easily, no problem
Ray is right, its always the gut
I would love to be able to drink a gallon of milk a day but it always turns into a gallon of diarrhea a day.
How did you fix your gut? I tried carrots and what not, no help.