Horrible case of reverse peristalsis, all attempts to fix backfire

Pufa-Puffin

I have really bad case of reverse peristalsis. I'm vomiting foods I ate days ago, completely undigested. I feel nauseous 24/7/365.

I was prescribed itopridi hydrochloridum on may different occasions. It is a pharmaceutical that is supposed to fix the peristalsis. But each time I took it, I got horrible stomachaches and more reverse peristalsis.

I got the same reaction from herbs, herbal mixtures and bitters that are supposed to be helpful for peristalsis.

Then I read the underlying reason for reverse peristalsis is poor thyroid function, but every time I tried to boost thyroid function, my metabolism crumbled.

It is almost like my body is trying to communicate that it reverses my peristalsis for a reason, and by forcing it into the other direction, I'm making things worse.

But I'm just unable to figure out the reason.

Please help.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

It appears you have a blockage in the intestines which would "make you have reverse" peristaltic action. Inflammation or a blockage of some sort? Did you have some 'different food/oils' lately. (Once 7 years a go I ate at a cheap Chinese restaurant and the bad oil messed my guts up for 2-3 weeks. I couldn't get any cypro at that time.) My suggestion is self massage your abdomen, clockwise for the ascending/transverse/descending colon.... Also Squat position with as straight a back as possible. Next level: Try and drink a few cups of warm salt water. Saltier than miso soup but not too much more. You will have a BM or upchuck but it can clear the bowels like nobody's business.
How long have you not had a BM?

AlaskaJono

Damn Puffin. That is a looooong time. Get thee to a colonic therapist! Seriously, that is a possible therapeutic route. Acupuncture, which I am biased FOR as I have been doing for 30 years, is also a possibility to aid in your situation. I had Acu teachers who were helped greatly with Acupuncture as in Mo' Betta/problems solved with issues that Allopathy had nothing to offer. Try and seek some professional help if you have local or semi local health care practitioners with some experience in these matters.

OP
Pufa-Puffin

Pufa-Puffin

Damn Puffin. That is a looooong time. Get thee to a colonic therapist! Seriously, that is a possible therapeutic route. Acupuncture, which I am biased FOR as I have been doing for 30 years, is also a possibility to aid in your situation. I had Acu teachers who were helped greatly with Acupuncture as in Mo' Betta/problems solved with issues that Allopathy had nothing to offer. Try and seek some professional help if you have local or semi local health care practitioners with some experience in these matters.
Thank you very much, Jono!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have really bad case of reverse peristalsis. I'm vomiting foods I ate days ago, completely undigested. I feel nauseous 24/7/365.

I was prescribed itopridi hydrochloridum on may different occasions. It is a pharmaceutical that is supposed to fix the peristalsis. But each time I took it, I got horrible stomachaches and more reverse peristalsis.

I got the same reaction from herbs, herbal mixtures and bitters that are supposed to be helpful for peristalsis.

Then I read the underlying reason for reverse peristalsis is poor thyroid function, but every time I tried to boost thyroid function, my metabolism crumbled.

It is almost like my body is trying to communicate that it reverses my peristalsis for a reason, and by forcing it into the other direction, I'm making things worse.

Please help.
It sounds like an electrical issue. Have you ever had a bad foot injury? That can do it sometimes. Basically the electrical signals get reversed in the body and sends stuff the opposite way. The great thing is, it can be reversed back. But will take time and discipline.

Look into the work of Dr. Janice Hadlock and the "Indian head wobble" technique along with other exercises she goes into. Also look into the work of Howard Shifke. They both tie together and give the techniques and mindset on how to turn this ship around. :hattip

Last edited:
If the problem stems from blockage, would coca-cola be a potential solution?

mostlylurking

Autonomic nervous system controls peristalsis; it requires thiamine to work.
I should have mentioned I have this problem for 17 years.
Although an obstruction could account for the problem, I don't think that it could account for a 17 year long problem. Thiamine deficiency could do that though.
also this:
Nutritional Neuropathies points to additional possible vitamin deficiencies.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
If you go back 17 years when that started, did you suffer some kind of trauma? Did you move into a new house/apartment? Earth ‘energies’ can have a profound effect on one’s health. Did your place of sleep change at that time and you still sleep at the same spot?

OP
Pufa-Puffin

Pufa-Puffin

I was just about to say that as a response to Charlie's post.

It did not started by physical injury, but by very intense emotional experience.

I was sleeping in house of a person I loved dearly, shortly after her death.

It was beautiful, because I loved everything about the house, but also horrible, because I knew I was there for the last time and I will never see that person or the house again.

The more time passed since then, the more it bothers me, and the worse my digestion is.

Damn, never said this to anybody before.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I was just about to say that as a response to Charlie's post.

It did not started by physical injury, but by very intense emotional experience.

I was sleeping in house of a person I loved dearly, shortly after her death.

It was beautiful, because I loved everything about the house, but also horrible, because I knew I was there for the last time and I will never see that person or the house again.

The more time passed since then, the more it bothers me, and the worse my digestion is.

Damn, never said this to anybody before.
Dr. Greed Hamer found out about the connection between cancer and a traumatic event. But it doesn’t always have to be cancer. If your trauma was ‘hard to swallow’ then the emotional content then may affect your digestive system. It tries to regurgitate what you can’t ‘digest’ in that sense.

You may resolve this by writing a letter to the deceased person you loved so much and then burn it. It will make its way. We are all spiritual beings and life in this physical world is tough. You may also benefit from meditation and/or yoga. I really hope and pray you find your way to heal yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals