Hormones/supplements to optimize for job interviews?

Matestube

Whatever makes you appear like a submissive slave will work.

Then you apply for the wrong kind of jobs.
Apply for those where you are considered an entrepreneur and part of building the company.
They look for creative, assertive and determined people.

Matestube

As a chronic ALS sufferer, having tried practically every type of supplement and drug, start practicing Buteyko focusing on optimizing chest and diaphragmatic capacity ... as a result you will create a hypercapnic environment with higher than average circulating CO2 levels ... you will notice over time feedback in every little thing you do during the day ... make sure someone can teach you, I would avoid DIY especially if you suffer from cardiovascular disorders, although today it seems to bring only advantages.

Ray's diet also seems to help in this aspect, fat may slow down your ability to create CO2 in organs and tissues ... but personally it never made a big difference.

Good luck.

Recently read almost everything about mercury poisoning, and it's a major cause of ALS.

OSR is the single best supplement to currently treat mercury overload, and has had good success with autism and ALS.

I would give it a try, Fandachem makes a very pure version of it.

Motorneuron

Recently read almost everything about mercury poisoning, and it's a major cause of ALS.

OSR is the single best supplement to currently treat mercury overload, and has had good success with autism and ALS.

I would give it a try, Fandachem makes a very pure version of it.
Thank you, I have tested my levels on the hair and in the plasma, they seem to be within the limits even if I have never tried removal protocols.

Probably my genetic predisposition and subsequently the environmental / stress / sport one have led to this situation of mine ... currently few things are reversible because it impacts practically all the organs with little possibility of autonomous management ... I am only 32 years old.

We are off topic though, I had opened my discussion but with little success.

Matestube

Thank you, I have tested my levels on the hair and in the plasma, they seem to be within the limits even if I have never tried removal protocols.

Probably my genetic predisposition and subsequently the environmental / stress / sport one have led to this situation of mine ... currently few things are reversible because it impacts practically all the organs with little possibility of autonomous management ... I am only 32 years old.

We are off topic though, I had opened my discussion but with little success.

Hair numbers don't mean much, you have to be able to analyze the mineral displacements to know whether you have mercury in tissues.

If you are desperate and think your condition is irreversible, I would give OSR a shot.
It's a bit pricey, but well worth it.

GreekDemiGod

Supposedly, B1 and caffeine for cognitive boost.
Lysine and/ or Aspirin for verbal fluency and being relaxed and at ease.

P

pineywoodrooter

Huge thanks for this recommendation. My bottle of propranolol arrived from Mexico about 30 mins before my interview loop started

Talk about a God-send. It shut down my nerves and slowed my heartrate

I was able to confidently answer the tech and behavioral questions I was being asked for 5 hours

Now I'm just awaiting the results to see if I get an offer

It really is a hell of a drug for this purpose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals