Hormones/supplements to optimize for job interviews?

Any recommendations for preparing for a whole day of interviews from a bioenergetic perspective?

I was thinking that increasing DHT and T is obviously important to combat nerves and lower serotonin, but I also need to have high verbal fluency, of course.

Do you guys have any recommendations for what supplements to take leading up to the day or on the day itself?

I have about a week to prepare.

OP
RenaissanceMan
@Hans What stack would you recommend for peak mental clarity and no nerves?

@haidut Is your keto-dht product not available anymore? I don't see it on your company's website.

Neeters 27

Any recommendations for preparing for a whole day of interviews from a bioenergetic perspective?

I was thinking that increasing DHT and T is obviously important to combat nerves and lower serotonin, but I also need to have high verbal fluency, of course.

Do you guys have any recommendations for what supplements to take leading up to the day or on the day itself?

I wouldnt mess around with hormones, none work immediately except progesterone, and if you dont physically need it based on a blood test result, I would not take any hormone. I will recommend Magnesium Threonate, or "Magtein" as its is marketed, it is the only form of magnesium that has been proven to cross the blood-brain barrier. it works wonders for me, and I am a Senior! I find it has helped me be calm and have perhaps better recall on interviews, because I wasnt so jittery/nervous. because I recently returned to work after being retired for 10 years, I even was able to study and pass my Insurance exams in only 2 weeks!
Good luck!

Phaedrus

Other than obvious things like keeping your brain fueled with good sources of sugar, I’d recommend two things that always give me a good amount of energy and focus - Yerba mate and cacao nibs.

Both substances contain caffeine and theobromine (which like caffeine is a stimulant). I tend to get an immediate mood boost after sipping some Yerba mate or eating a handful of cacao nibs (I’d say about 1-2 tablespoons worth). The stimulating effect for me feels less jittery than coffee. Go for unsmoked Yerba mate to minimize any carcinogenic effects. I like to drink it with honey and mint and/or lemon. The cacao nibs are quite bitter so maybe eat them with some sips of something sweet like Coca Cola?

Good luck!

Jessie

Wear some androsterone. People around you will recognize you as "alpha" and respect you, even your boss. In addition to the pheromonal effects, the steroidal effects on you will be very calm and chill, it's a GABA agonist that opposes adrenaline.

P

pineywoodrooter

About 20-40mg of propranolol and hour before the interview.

Doctor's hand it out like candy too.

DeadCatBounce

1. High quality Phenibut.
2. LSD a day or two prior the interview. Low dose - 50ug-75ug is enough. Warning: Might make you rethink whether the job is worth it though and whether there is a better path in life.

Sampa

Boosting DHT pathway with mesterolone at sufficient dosage like 50mg each 12h provides me some cognitive enhancement. But not enough to really makes the difference.
If you have access, my bet would easily be on Modafinil 100-200mg.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans What stack would you recommend for peak mental clarity and no nerves?

@haidut Is your keto-dht product not available anymore? I don't see it on your company's website.
My dopamine dream team stack. Then you can throw in addition nootropics on top of that if you like.

Smelly5

It depends what you'd like the supplements to help you with.
I found Pregnenolone was very helpful in job interviews I took some time ago. For me it resulted in feeling relaxed and care-free. However I'm not sure if it made my cognition better or worse.

In general, I feel more comfortable taking Pregenlone when it comes with a small amount of DHEA, Vitamin D and carbohydrates.

These days, I'm not sure if I'd feel the need to take Pregnenolone before something like an interview.

Niacinamide is something I would consider though and expect to be helpful.

For me, it slows down my thoughts and speech. It helps me think clearly and be able to pay attention.

I've heard Dr Peat say that speaking fast often doesnt mean you achieve more in your speech, vses thinking and speaking slowly but concise and well directed. This type of attitude I think boads well for a job interview.

When I consume Niacinamide, I have ample carbs/food. I try to make sure im not deficient in any of the other B vitamins. I usually eat Liver, oysters or take Liver tablets (Saturee).

DHT to me is too sedating for an interview. A very small amount might be suitable.

OP
RenaissanceMan
About 20-40mg of propranolol and hour before the interview.

Doctor's hand it out like candy too.
Huge thanks for this recommendation. My bottle of propranolol arrived from Mexico about 30 mins before my interview loop started

Talk about a God-send. It shut down my nerves and slowed my heartrate

I was able to confidently answer the tech and behavioral questions I was being asked for 5 hours

Now I'm just awaiting the results to see if I get an offer

dallascat

Huge thanks for this recommendation. My bottle of propranolol arrived from Mexico about 30 mins before my interview loop started

Talk about a God-send. It shut down my nerves and slowed my heartrate

I was able to confidently answer the tech and behavioral questions I was being asked for 5 hours

Now I'm just awaiting the results to see if I get an offer
Nice! GL!

In this neoliberal corporate environment...ESTROGEN :hearnoevil:

Motorneuron

As a chronic ALS sufferer, having tried practically every type of supplement and drug, start practicing Buteyko focusing on optimizing chest and diaphragmatic capacity ... as a result you will create a hypercapnic environment with higher than average circulating CO2 levels ... you will notice over time feedback in every little thing you do during the day ... make sure someone can teach you, I would avoid DIY especially if you suffer from cardiovascular disorders, although today it seems to bring only advantages.

Ray's diet also seems to help in this aspect, fat may slow down your ability to create CO2 in organs and tissues ... but personally it never made a big difference.

Good luck.

Matestube

Interviews as in technical tests or as in seducing a recruiter with your abilities to perform ?

Black coffee + testosterone base would do the trick for both.
It will provide assertiveness, sharpness and relaxation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals