• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Hormones Contain Of Organs Such As Veal Heart

Nomane Euger

Does anyone knows how much hormones such as testosterone,DHT...Etc there is in organs meat such as VEal heart,i remember Haidut mentionning that heart has the highest testosterone contain,but i am not sure if he specify the value,and i cant find back the moment,it is in one of the first episodes of generative energy stream.@haidut?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Chemical vendors in the US for (legal) steroids/hormones? Hormones 0
S Food or stress hormones Metabolism 10
ursidae The Different Reactions to Dairy Hormones Diet 1
GreekDemiGod Anti-Peat Neither soy nor isoflavone intake affects male reproductive hormones: An expanded and updated meta-analysis of clinical studies Debate - Anti-Peat 16
F This is what happened to my thyroid hormones after 3 weeks of coffee Coffee 3
T Peat-Informed Practitioner for Hormones Female Issues 7
M How to fix messed up hormones? Male Issues 3
A Interested in the less common hormones e.g. Pregenolone, DHEA - does suppression occur? Understanding Ray's essay Ask For Help or Advice 38
Mauritio PTH - the connection of all stress hormones Science 23
F Did anybody experience accumulation of thyroid hormones in the serum from supplementing low doses? Ask For Help or Advice 0
G The Association between Dietary Inflammatory Index and Sex Hormones among Men in the United States Ask For Help or Advice 0
cupofcoffee Growth hormone and thyroid hormones stimulate liver 5 alpha-reductase Thyroid and Hormones 0
A Https://www.sciencealert.com/stress-hormones-can-now-be-detected-in-real-time-from-a-single-drop-of-blood/amp Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 1
stoic Help a Teenager Optimise his Hormones Male Issues 9
L Dissolving Hormones in Tocopherols Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
D Help with hormones Male Issues 2
David PS Ray Peat Interview All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 3
H All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 1
C Gut/sleep/hormones/skin chaos despite months on RP suggestions- what am I missing? Female Issues 38
S-VV Anti-Peat Stress Hormones in Context Debate - Anti-Peat 15
Giraffe Foundational Hormones - (World Vision Network) Maureen Moss, 2009-10-10 Interviews 0
thingsvarious I Replace All My Hormones. Here Is What I Learned Experiments 63
E A Completely New View On Hairloss Genetics, Structure And Hormones Hair & Nails 33
thingsvarious TRT At 22. At 24 I Started To Replace ALL Other Hormones Thyroid and Hormones 133
J How Much Dietary Fat Do You Actually Need For Hormones? Thyroid and Hormones 18
Mauritio Reversed Evolutuon - Environmental Hormones (documentary French/german) Health 0
aven4 Help A Eunuch Interpret Bloodwork (Hormones, Prolactin, Thyroid, Vitamins) Blood Work, Labs 0
Y Strong.Sistas - Dr Ray Peat Q&A | PUFAS, Fructose, Weight Loss, PCOS, Hormones, Cholesterol, & More Interviews 50
ScurveDream Loose Skin Issues: Collagen, Skin Cells, Elastin, Hormones? Any Other Theories? Ask For Help or Advice 11
N How Do I Balance My Hormones? Female Issues 16
Frankdee20 Relevance Of Adrenal Hormones For Thyroid Ask For Help or Advice 3
Cecilia L. Sex Hormones Labs In Need Of Some Guidance Please :) Female Issues 24
Frankdee20 What Helps Turn High Cholesterol Into Hormones Ask For Help or Advice 44
GutFeeling Hormones Lab Tests, Is Noradrenaline Highly Estrogenic? Thyroid and Hormones 7
N Wisdom Teeth And Supplemental Hormones (Pansterone + Androsterone Low Dose) Logs 2
C Is It Possible To Supplement Female Cat Hormones After Spaying? Animals 1
K Are You Aware Peat Does Not Believe Topical Thyroid Hormones To Be Helpful? Email Advice 21
A Sex Drive And Hormones Ask For Help or Advice 4
Inaut East West: Milk,Calcium And Hormones Milk 7
Lokzo Has TUDCA Or Taurine Increased Your Thyroid Hormones? Thyroid and Hormones 11
milkboi How To Increase The Youth Steroid Hormones | Increase Testosterone & Progesterone Video 23
P What Are Safest Hormones/supps To Gain MASS? Male Issues 48
M Supplements + Hormones + Not Feeling Good Hormones 9
N Many Hormones Tested, Results: High Prolactin, High Cortisol, High Noradrenalin, High Thyroid Ac's Blood Work, Labs 11
N Thyroid - Reproductive Hormones - ANA Test & Pudendal Neuralgia Blood Work, Labs 1
Mito Do You Have Low Thyroid Hormones Because Of Your Genes? (DIO1) Thyroid and Hormones 3
Lokzo Movie Genre Preferences + Associated Neurotransmitters/Hormones Miscellaneous Health Discussions 14
Amazoniac Thyroid Hormones In Milch Milk 0
Lokzo Beta Alanine May Raise Serum Thyroid Hormones Via L-Carnosine Production Scientific Studies 10
E Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working? Mind, Sleep, Stress 120