Hoping I'm Clearing SIBO And Endotoxin With Xifaxan And Neomycin

Wendy B

Hello. I finally got insurance coverage and started these two abx yesterday. I'm five months into peating and my sibo/ huge gut distension and constipation has only gotten worse so I'm taking a stab at this. Wish me luck. I also got some Monolaurin yesterday to kill biofilms. Abx say to take with food. These abx are specific to the gut, not systemic. Will this help address endotoxin as well? Anything else I should do at this time to assist in "kill"? Would taking Haidut's new product CamphoSal? Should i be taking charcoal? and when? Thanks for any input

Like with almost all supps and meds, I'm having very difficult time - this is extremely difficult to tolerate and i was thinking i'd like to get as much "killing" in as possible cuz i dont think i will have the motivation to do this again.

Very common for me to get severe exhaustion from most stuff - and without ability to sleep. Its pretty much a form of torture. Also histamine response (but not severe anaphlaxis right now).

I'm also taking 1/4 of a 5mcg t3 and 1/4 pill of 25 mg levo thyroid (several weeks into taking thyroid and its still causing exhaustion but im hoping that will change...not sure i can tolerate it long term or not), and cascara. To combat the exhaustion - since I can't sleep and being sleepy when i cant sleep is rather torturous, i'm taking a few desiccated adrenal supps and as much coffee as i can tolerate in the day. One thing that does seem to help is about 30 mg pregnenalone...it does give some energy and help with mood.

Mauritio

I can only share my experience to help you.
It seems that anti bacterial substances are a hit or miss . They work super well for some and not at all for others. It makes sense when you think about the quantity and individuality of the human microbiome. If you're lucky and you find substance X that actually kills the pathogen that YOU have too much of, that's great .
If that's not the case just keep trying other substances.
If you have a better idea please share but that's the best I couldncome up wit so far ...

For example haiduts new product is not comparable in effects to any of the 4 antibiotics I have tried. I would say its probably better but the jury is still out.

OP
W

Wendy B

"not comparable" because it helped u much more? How much and how long took? Thank u

Mauritio

Effects are just different. But I'm only on day 3 so too early to tell. All that I really wanted to say is that you never know until you try ..

Crafty

Sino....ive read new data in killing Biofilm with

NAC. (this herb is also extremely supportive to liver detoxification)

Biocidin (this is also a gentle antimicrobial to address bacterial and fungal overgrowth)

Boswelia also an amazing anti inflammatory. Great for people with auto-immune issues

Black seed oil is also amazing for addressing H. pylori

Hello. I finally got insurance coverage and started these two abx yesterday. I'm five months into peating and my sibo/ huge gut distension and constipation has only gotten worse so I'm taking a stab at this. Wish me luck. I also got some Monolaurin yesterday to kill biofilms. Abx say to take with food. These abx are specific to the gut, not systemic. Will this help address endotoxin as well? Anything else I should do at this time to assist in "kill"? Would taking Haidut's new product CamphoSal? Should i be taking charcoal? and when? Thanks for any input

Like with almost all supps and meds, I'm having very difficult time - this is extremely difficult to tolerate and i was thinking i'd like to get as much "killing" in as possible cuz i dont think i will have the motivation to do this again.

Very common for me to get severe exhaustion from most stuff - and without ability to sleep. Its pretty much a form of torture. Also histamine response (but not severe anaphlaxis right now).

I'm also taking 1/4 of a 5mcg t3 and 1/4 pill of 25 mg levo thyroid (several weeks into taking thyroid and its still causing exhaustion but im hoping that will change...not sure i can tolerate it long term or not), and cascara. To combat the exhaustion - since I can't sleep and being sleepy when i cant sleep is rather torturous, i'm taking a few desiccated adrenal supps and as much coffee as i can tolerate in the day. One thing that does seem to help is about 30 mg pregnenalone...it does give some energy and help with mood.

Maybe you should avoid sibo-food like milk,and eat meat,ripe fruit,and butter.
As sibo maintenance maybe 2-3 raw garlic cloves,but it comes from the milk,
Got worse with peating comes a lot on this forum,and the people with best health
avoid diary,or so it seems.
There are members praising their 3 bulky stools a day,and im not so sure about
this huge bacterial mass that comes with huge amounts of dairy.

OP
W

Wendy B

Effects are just different. But I'm only on day 3 so too early to tell. All that I really wanted to say is that you never know until you try ..
hey howzit going now?

My own abx course doesnt seem to have fixed my bloat or constipation :(

OP
W

Wendy B

Maybe you should avoid sibo-food like milk,and eat meat,ripe fruit,and butter.
As sibo maintenance maybe 2-3 raw garlic cloves,but it comes from the milk,
Got worse with peating comes a lot on this forum,and the people with best health
avoid diary,or so it seems.
There are members praising their 3 bulky stools a day,and im not so sure about
this huge bacterial mass that comes with huge amounts of dairy.

thank u

OP
W

Wendy B

Sino....ive read new data in killing Biofilm with

NAC. (this herb is also extremely supportive to liver detoxification)

Biocidin (this is also a gentle antimicrobial to address bacterial and fungal overgrowth)

Boswelia also an amazing anti inflammatory. Great for people with auto-immune issues

Black seed oil is also amazing for addressing H. pylori

thanks. I havent tried biocidin. that was on my radar. I had wicked bad reaction to NAC...felt like my tongue woudlnt move to talk. thanks for ur input

tankasnowgod

I don't have a ton to add to this, but my personal thinking is that it's a good idea to take some activated charcoal after taking an antibiotic for a few days. I have some antibiotics I take periodically, and do this after taking them for 3-4 days, and the charcoal seems to make a noticeable improvement at that point.

oral charcoal is a good idea,but also avoidance of sibo-causing
dietary habits is of most importance.

Mauritio

hey howzit going now?

My own abx course doesnt seem to have fixed my bloat or constipation :(
It has improved the quality of my life. I feel less serotonergic if I can say that.
But as with everything if don't take it multiple times a day I get the symptoms coming back.
I made another thread about that my retainer might have been the constant cause of endotoxin that my body had to fight against. I pulled it out yesterday and I already feel more happy today:)

Remove Your Braces And Retainers!

OP
W

Wendy B

It has improved the quality of my life. I feel less serotonergic if I can say that.
But as with everything if don't take it multiple times a day I get the symptoms coming back.
I made another thread about that my retainer might have been the constant cause of endotoxin that my body had to fight against. I pulled it out yesterday and I already feel more happy today:)

Remove Your Braces And Retainers!

glad to hear this :) Do u lean more toward constipation or diahrea? For me it's C. Is your diet as important for u? Glad ur doing better

"Hello. I finally got insurance coverage and started these two abx yesterday. I'm five months into peating and my sibo/ huge gut distension and constipation has only gotten worse so I'm taking a stab at this. Wish me luck."

..if you are not some troll,i have to tell you honestly that it comes from your peat-like diet.sibo/huge gut distension sounds awful.Stop the milk the oj protocol and eat foods like lean meat,ripe fruits,butter..
Some can cope with that type of diet,most cant.

Mauritio

glad to hear this :) Do u lean more toward constipation or diahrea? For me it's C. Is your diet as important for u? Glad ur doing better
I think i had some constipation towards the evening ,which is no gone after taking camphosal .

Crafty

Interestingly I came across some other information, worth a try, goes along with Peats diet ....matbe you just need some adjustments to focus on fruit...have a read......

Stomach acid is our first line of defence when it comes to bacteria. This can protect our stomachs, spleen and small intestine.

"Presently, many experts are suggesting that SIBO is often just an issue in a person’s intestinal tract, but this is not the case. A fact that is currently absent from the trending SIBO information is that SIBO can be present in the body from the mouth all the way to the rectum. That means, SIBO can be found in your stomach, duodenum, small intestinal tract, large intestinal tract, and even the esophagus.

Many medical professionals wrongfully conclude that bacteria mostly proliferate in the intestinal tract because of the pervasive but inaccurate belief that there is no hydrochloric acid in this area. However, he or she may be skeptical that bacteria is able to create chaos in the stomach, which is where they believe the hydrochloric acid is. These ideas, which many medical professionals regard as truth, stem from the fact that much of the current information surrounding hydrochloric acid is inaccurate.

The Truth About Hydrochloric Acid

As I said, some professionals believe it is impossible to have bacteria in the stomach due to the presence of hydrochloric acid, which is supposed to break down and kill any bacteria that develops. However, this notion is faulty. Firstly, medical research and medical science still believe hydrochloric acid to be a single acidic solution. When in actuality, hydrochloric acid is a complex blend of seven acids— a critical piece of information I brought to light in my books Medical Medium and Life-Changing Foods. Medical communities are yet to become aware of this truth.

A doctor may tell you that you have strong hydrochloric acid or ample hydrochloric acid based off of tests he or she has run, but these tests are not taking into consideration all seven of the components that make up the hydrochloric acid blend, because medical research and medical science do not even realize that this blend exists! For this reason, certain components of the hydrochloric acid blend in your body may be low even if a test suggests otherwise.

Medical research and medical science are most familiar with one element of the seven elements that make up the blend. Consequently, if that element, along with three of the other elements that constitute part of the blend, are sufficiently present, then a test might indicate that you have adequate or even abundant hydrochloric acid even if the other three elements are severely depleted or completely absent. When just two or three of the components in the blend are low, bacteria will not die when it enters the stomach which opens someone up to the symptoms associated with SIBO and other gut health issues."

Celery juiced first thing on empty stomach, as nutrients help increase blends of stomach acids which in turn kills bacteria. It also has nutrients to support our immune system and step it up.

"Fruit Fear

I’ve discussed the developing fear around fruit and the misconceptions that feed this growing aversion in my first book, Medical Medium, and in the “Healing Power of Fruit" radio show. Unfortunately, this damaging trend continues to advance. Often people are incorrectly advised to avoid fruit if they are trying to rid their bodies of yeast, mold, and bacteria, or heal from symptoms and conditions such as Candida and SIBO. Sadly, this inaccurate advice can lead people to develop a severe fear of fruits— foods that are actually critical for genuine healing.

You may feel better if you replace your diet, high in processed foods, with lean protein, ample veggies, and no fruit, which is a common choice today, but the reason for this is that the foods you are now choosing to eat are far more clean than the highly processed options you had previously been consuming. However, if you begin to include fruit in your diet, even more healing can take place. You need fruit to truly thrive physically, and if you do not include fruit in your diet or work towards including more of it over time, your health will eventually falter. I’ve seen this happen to numerous people throughout my life. Some meat eaters avoid fruit and stick to lean animal protein and vegetables. Some vegans and vegetarians avoid fruit and stick to grains, vegetables and processed plant-based proteins or protein options, like soy products and protein powders. With either diet, these individuals are missing out on the countless life-giving benefits found in fruit.

Some people don’t feel the best when they start consuming fruit. They may complain that they are experiencing detox symptoms. The reason for this is that they probably are experiencing noticeable detox. Fruit is highly detoxifying and helps to rid our bodies of toxins that build up. Acids naturally found in fruit actually dissolve bacteria. This is one significant reason to consume fruit if you are trying to heal SIBO because the bacteria causing SIBO is destroyed by fruit acids.

Do not let books and articles citing biased information impact whether or not you nourish your body with some delicious ripe speckled bananas, figs, cherries, mangos, watermelon, and other healing fruits. Bananas can suffocate bacteria and draw it out of the body. They can be a particularly powerful support for someone who is working to overcome SIBO. As you move forward in your healing journey, try to release any fears you may have around fruits and embrace these powerful foods for the many gifts they can offer you! To learn more about the miraculous physical, emotional, and spiritual healing properties of different fruits, along with different leafy greens, vegetables, herbs, spices, and wild foods, check out my book Life-Changing Foods. "

Crafty

"Hello. I finally got insurance coverage and started these two abx yesterday. I'm five months into peating and my sibo/ huge gut distension and constipation has only gotten worse so I'm taking a stab at this. Wish me luck."

..if you are not some troll,i have to tell you honestly that it comes from your peat-like diet.sibo/huge gut distension sounds awful.Stop the milk the oj protocol and eat foods like lean meat,ripe fruits,butter..
What do we take in place of dairy for calcium....eggshell could lead to milk alkali syndrome.

I got diverticulitis from cheese....i may be able to have small amounts of milk...not sure. Stopped running since having gelatine.

I'm trying to fix my own issues....
Mine turn into severe medical issues....
Diverticulitis
Gall bladder removed after whey protein shakes, created millions of stones blocking off my pancreas....pancreatitis.
Toileting issues
Bloating
Constipation
Recently hr of 167 thanks to stressful situation.....coming out of that.

Last edited:
What do we take in place of dairy for calcium....eggshell could lead to milk alkali syndrome.

I got diverticulitis from cheese....i may be able to have small amounts of milk...not sure. Stopped running since having gelatine.

Eat Normal.If you think about what a Cliche Restaurant illustration would show.
Stop the milk the oj protocol and eat foods like lean meat,ripe fruits,butter,potatoes,few cooked green vegetables,
a good multivitamin like Thorne 2/day,Calcium-Carbonate is ok with food together.
Peat-like diet is really,really really weird.Also dont do high-salt,no one has Sodium-deficiency.Hormonal advice is ok,but foodchoices will make a lot of people ill.
liver is ok,gelatine is ok,eggs are ok,seafood is ok.But no milk,oj,anything processed really,no cardboardbox,phony-food.After your ABX-course for stabilization 2 to 3 raw garlic-cloves.
A lot of members from rpf seem to come from comfort-eating-backgrounds haha,
so if you dont clue-in fast,you will get trouble,and no,it is not a healing crisis,Milk-OJ is plain dangerous
-fantasy food,and no,your gut is normal,milk is the problem,not you haha.

Crafty

Eat Normal.If you think about what a Cliche Restaurant illustration would show.
Stop the milk the oj protocol and eat foods like lean meat,ripe fruits,butter,potatoes,few cooked green vegetables,
a good multivitamin like Thorne 2/day,Calcium-Carbonate is ok with food together.
Peat-like diet is really,really really weird.Also dont do high-salt,no one has Sodium-deficiency.Hormonal advice is ok,but foodchoices will make a lot of people ill.
liver is ok,gelatine is ok,eggs are ok,seafood is ok.But no milk,oj,anything processed really,no cardboardbox,phony-food.After your ABX-course for stabilization 2 to 3 raw garlic-cloves.
A lot of members from rpf seem to come from comfort-eating-backgrounds haha,
so if you dont clue-in fast,you will get trouble,and no,it is not a healing crisis,Milk-OJ is plain dangerous
-fantasy food,and no,your gut is normal,milk is the problem,not you haha.
What is abx?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals