Hoping I'm Clearing SIBO And Endotoxin With Xifaxan And Neomycin

T

TheBeard

Xifaxan didn't do much for my SIBO.

Augmentin worked really well

golder

Xifaxan didn't do much for my SIBO.

Augmentin worked really well

Interesting that everyone praises the rifaximin for SIBO and not really amoxicillin. How long and what dosage did you use the Augmentin for?

Thanks mate.

T

TheBeard

Interesting that everyone praises the rifaximin for SIBO and not really amoxicillin. How long and what dosage did you use the Augmentin for?

Thanks mate.

1g three times a day for 15 days

Same two months later

Momado965

I can only share my experience to help you.
It seems that anti bacterial substances are a hit or miss . They work super well for some and not at all for others. It makes sense when you think about the quantity and individuality of the human microbiome. If you're lucky and you find substance X that actually kills the pathogen that YOU have too much of, that's great .
If that's not the case just keep trying other substances.
If you have a better idea please share but that's the best I couldncome up wit so far ...

For example haiduts new product is not comparable in effects to any of the 4 antibiotics I have tried. I would say its probably better but the jury is still out.
Do you take camphosal orally or topically? If you tried both which is better.

Mauritio

Sam321

Hello. I finally got insurance coverage and started these two abx yesterday. I'm five months into peating and my sibo/ huge gut distension and constipation has only gotten worse so I'm taking a stab at this. Wish me luck. I also got some Monolaurin yesterday to kill biofilms. Abx say to take with food. These abx are specific to the gut, not systemic. Will this help address endotoxin as well? Anything else I should do at this time to assist in "kill"? Would taking Haidut's new product CamphoSal? Should i be taking charcoal? and when? Thanks for any input

Like with almost all supps and meds, I'm having very difficult time - this is extremely difficult to tolerate and i was thinking i'd like to get as much "killing" in as possible cuz i dont think i will have the motivation to do this again.

Very common for me to get severe exhaustion from most stuff - and without ability to sleep. Its pretty much a form of torture. Also histamine response (but not severe anaphlaxis right now).

I'm also taking 1/4 of a 5mcg t3 and 1/4 pill of 25 mg levo thyroid (several weeks into taking thyroid and its still causing exhaustion but im hoping that will change...not sure i can tolerate it long term or not), and cascara. To combat the exhaustion - since I can't sleep and being sleepy when i cant sleep is rather torturous, i'm taking a few desiccated adrenal supps and as much coffee as i can tolerate in the day. One thing that does seem to help is about 30 mg pregnenalone...it does give some energy and help with mood.
Hey Wendy, did you ever resolve this issue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals