Honey Vs Royal Jelly

Quality

As title says. discuss
What are the major differences, both perceived due to personal experiences and scientific based.
Also quality among supermarket brands ("SUPERMARKT organic" honey ), how serious can we treat these types of honey.

Personally I use honey daily, both a bit as a sweetener as a respectable general health booster.
Only having used supermarkt honey myself though, so I was interested, anyone tried royal jelly or true fresh honey and how do they compare.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
As title says. discuss
What are the major differences, both perceived due to personal experiences and scientific based.
Also quality among supermarket brands ("SUPERMARKT organic" honey ), how serious can we treat these types of honey.

Personally I use honey daily, both a bit as a sweetener as a respectable general health booster.
Only having used supermarkt honey myself though, so I was interested, anyone tried royal jelly or true fresh honey and how do they compare.
The only difference I've noticed between supermarket honey (I buy the best I can find BTW) and local raw honey from the farmers market is taste.

OP
Q

Quality

The only difference I've noticed between supermarket honey (I buy the best I can find BTW) and local raw honey from the farmers market is taste.
How do you choose which one to buy then Blossom, just going by the price alone?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How do you choose which one to buy then Blossom, just going by the price alone?
At the regular store I only have two choices for organic raw honey. I've tried both and just get the one that tastes best. At the farmers market there is only one person selling honey so that's what I buy. There aren't a lot of good choices for honey where I live but the options I do have seem fine.

OP
Q

Quality

Ah I see, the honey we have in the supermarket here ranges from 2.50€ ish up to 4.50€.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Ah I see, the honey we have in the supermarket here ranges from 2.50€ ish up to 4.50€.
I'm sorry, I think I understand what you mean now. I can get cheaper honey that's not raw and organic! My friend used to keep bees and I got hooked on high quality honey at the time and just haven't tried the regular type since then.
I can usually get 12 ounces for about $5.00 at the regular supermarket. They seem to put it on sale quite often but the regular price is closer to $8.00. The farmers market price is a little bit lower at just over $4 for the same amount. I don't know if it benefits me to use local honey but since I like the taste and the price isn't too bad I just keep using it when I can get it.

OP
Q

Quality

Thanks Blossom

After digging up deeper into the difference between honey and royal jelly, the difference seems to be immense, basically all the health benefits associated with royal jelly use seem not to apply to regular honey.
Im going to order some royal jelly later on and put it to the test.
That is after im done with my Metergoline trial.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Im going to order some royal jelly later on and put it to the test.
That is after im done with my Metergoline trial.
Cool, I can't wait to hear how it goes. I've never used royal jelly only honey.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals