Homogenized Milk

Do you think the homogenized fat in milk could "overload" the liver? How common is it in nature for such an emulsion to reach our intestines?

Very good question. :clap:

Did I give you this idea?: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7204&p=89919#p89919

(I'm seriously asking. I never would've thought you'd ask this :) )

Such_Saturation said:
How common is it in nature for such an emulsion to reach our intestines?

Nature-wise, I posit that low fat milk is more natural. I'm talking to farmers now to find an answer about the specifics of cream.

OP
S
I think you probably inspired me. Did you say people used to skim milk?

Westside PUFAs said:
I never would've thought you'd ask this

:shock:

nograde

Since the mid-nineties we know that high pressure homogenization yields fat droplets in the 100nm range and possibly below (they were not able to measure such small particles before). In the recent past more and more evidence seems to show that particles of that size evade normal digestive processes and lead, among other things, to an immunological response. I immediately get a stuffy nose when drinking homogenized milk and have (almost) no problems with pasteurized-only milk.

I also wonder about metal-washout. Pressure during homogenization is so high that cavitation forces (!) break down the metal-sieve very quickly and it has to be replaced regularly. I would not be surprised to find for example a high nickel content in homogenized milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals