Homestead group seeking new members—focused on dairy, ruminant animals, tropical fruit, & no-seed/no-PUFA diet

Anonymous306

Hi fellow Peatarians!

We want to found a cooperative farm in the mountains of Latin America soon. The farm will be a multi-acre food forest & small-scale dairy farm, based on permaculture principles, growing foods to support a no-seed diet. There will be 6 housing lots of 500m² with each lot-owner having a 1/6th share of the farm.

Our goal is to gather a group of homesteaders interested in creating an off-grid, food-secure haven, and foster an environment where we can collectively work together to increase our metabolic rates.

If you are interested, email [email protected] for further information. In the interest of privacy we will avoid answering questions posted on this thread. 4 lots/farmshares are left.

Thanks!

Peatful

J.R.K

A
Hi fellow Peatarians!

We want to found a cooperative farm in the mountains of Latin America soon. The farm will be a multi-acre food forest & small-scale dairy farm, based on permaculture principles, growing foods to support a no-seed diet. There will be 6 housing lots of 500m² with each lot-owner having a 1/6th share of the farm.

Our goal is to gather a group of homesteaders interested in creating an off-grid, food-secure haven, and foster an environment where we can collectively work together to increase our metabolic rates.

If you are interested, email [email protected] for further information. In the interest of privacy we will avoid answering questions posted on this thread. 4 lots/farmshares are left.

Thanks!
A very neat and cool prospect, I would very much seriously consider, unfortunately I am unvaccinated in Canada which means they will not let me leave.
Wishing you all the best @anika definitely try to get some organic citrus and fruits going. A fantastic learning experience.

OP
A

Anonymous306

A

A very neat and cool prospect, I would very much seriously consider, unfortunately I am unvaccinated in Canada which means they will not let me leave.
Wishing you all the best @anika definitely try to get some organic citrus and fruits going. A fantastic learning experience.
With you in spirit. Sending you my strength. Are you aware at all of the Mexico Freedom Cell? If not, go to this link The Freedom Cell Network – Peer to peer groups organizing themselves and you'll get instructions on how to join. I think Telegram might be their most active channel. There are many Canadians strategizing their move to Mexico on there and they might have legal resources and connections to aid you, should you take the difficult decision to attempt a leave.

Last edited:

J.R.K

With you in spirit. Sending you my strength. Are you aware at all of the Mexico Freedom Cell? If not, go to this link The Freedom Cell Network – Peer to peer groups organizing themselves and you'll get instructions on how to join. I think Telegram might be their most active channel. There are many Canadians strategizing their move to Mexico on there and they might have legal resources and connections to aid you, should you take the difficult decision to attempt a leave.
Very cool @anika. I very much appreciate this resource.
But currently I am of the mind that I need to draw a line in the sand. I was born and raised here, we have never had tyrannical style takeover in this country, and unfortunately,”it is in my nature to tilt when I should yield”, as it were.
However I am also aware that there is a time to retreat and live to fight another day.
I will look into this

OP
A

Anonymous306

Very cool @anika. I very much appreciate this resource.
But currently I am of the mind that I need to draw a line in the sand. I was born and raised here, we have never had tyrannical style takeover in this country, and unfortunately,”it is in my nature to tilt when I should yield”, as it were.
However I am also aware that there is a time to retreat and live to fight another day.
I will look into this
Yep. I forgot to mention they also have Canada Freedom Cells. I don't know how active or organized they are, and whether they are only chatting & sharing news, as opposed to building solutions and an exit strategy, as I'm only in the Mexico ones, but here are the links for the Canada FCs:

Canada Wide Freedom Cell
(Free Canuckistan)
(all provinces listed in pinned post)

Ontario Freedom Cell

Canada→Ontario
Hamilton Freedom Cell

Canada→ Pacific Northwest Freedom Cells
Cascadia Bioregional Freedom Cell Chat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom