Homeopathy Resources?

noqcks

I've heard there are some fans of Homeopathy on the forum.

Could anyone point me in the direction of some books/articles/videos to learn about it?

Thanks

cjm

Hey man, there's actually a discussion going on right now about it in this thread:
Future Of Medicine

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I have used PHOSPHORUS 30C numerous times whenever I have "Crashed" and need a re-boot, and it consistently reduces fatigue and feels like it sparks my metabolic rate somehow.

And no this is not the same as consuming phosphorus-rich foods. In fact, I wonder if it regulates phosphorus levels in the body?

Inaut

I have used PHOSPHORUS 30C numerous times whenever I have "Crashed" and need a re-boot, and it consistently reduces fatigue and feels like it sparks my metabolic rate somehow.

And no this is not the same as consuming phosphorus-rich foods. In fact, I wonder if it regulates phosphorus levels in the body?
Do you still use phosphorus ( or natrum phosphoricum)? Also, random question but what month were you born (if you care to share)?

Nfinkelstein

Internet based resources on homeopathy are very poor. You will need books. Robin Murphy's Materia Medica and also his Repertory are essential in my view. But another good resource is a much simpler book that is also very helpful by Asa Hershoff "Homeopathic Remedies". These will get you in the right direction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals