Homemade mitosynergy copper (copper 1) Does it really work??

DonLore

If you overdosed on venA supplements like @youngsinatra did, then there is a very good reason to avoid liver.
Well sure. But that wouldnt really apply to people who never used synthetic A or acne meds, right? I wouldnt eat liver every day, no way, but I think once a week raw beef liver sounds like one of the most strongest "supplements" there is. I have ceased to use supplements anyway, since they never brought any lasting benefit IMO. And if human race managed without them for 99.9% of our time, I see no reason why we would need to ingest pills now either

n4mele$$

The whole copper I vs II is very confusing to me. If copper II (sulfate) is toxic because it can't enter the cell and will only accumulate in the tissue causing oxidation (just like excess iron) then why do people experience good results with it? Is mitosynergy's copper/niacin really the only way via supplementation to make sure we get it into the cell? It's too damn expensive...

Ben.

Well sure. But that wouldnt really apply to people who never used synthetic A or acne meds, right?

Big amounts of oysters or liver everyday could be detrimental for alot of individuals.

And if human race managed without them for 99.9% of our time, I see no reason why we would need to ingest pills now either

We managed most of our time without them because we didn't live most of the time in such a artificial, toxic, unnatural and disruptive environment as we do now.

If we go a little "out there" and say that EMF/EMR's cause issues with the calcium ion channels causing excessive intracellular calcium levels you might need "unnatural" amounts of certain nutrients such as magnesium for example to counteract it's effects. Let alone how digestive tracts all over the world are inflammed, compromised in absorbption/assimilation trough endocrine disruptors while the soil has not nearly the amount of nutrients it used to have.

Don't get me wrong i like the "natural" idea as much as the next guy but it's kind off wishfull thinking. That has atleast been my experience.

The whole copper I vs II is very confusing to me. If copper II (sulfate) is toxic because it can't enter the cell and will only accumulate in the tissue causing oxidation (just like excess iron) then why do people experience good results with it? Is mitosynergy's copper/niacin really the only way via supplementation to make sure we get it into the cell? It's too damn expensive...

Sulfate seems to be able to attribute alot of positive effects for its realy potent antimicrobial effect. Being able to supposedly even kill elusive pathogens such as cellular-sized parasites.
The pure powder and low dosages daily should be doable financially. It also might not even be needed as often or consistently if it is as usefull and bioavailable as claimed.

n4mele$$

Big amounts of oysters or liver everyday could be detrimental for alot of individuals.

We managed most of our time without them because we didn't live most of the time in such a artificial, toxic, unnatural and disruptive environment as we do now.

If we go a little "out there" and say that EMF/EMR's cause issues with the calcium ion channels causing excessive intracellular calcium levels you might need "unnatural" amounts of certain nutrients such as magnesium for example to counteract it's effects. Let alone how digestive tracts all over the world are inflammed, compromised in absorbption/assimilation trough endocrine disruptors while the soil has not nearly the amount of nutrients it used to have.

Don't get me wrong i like the "natural" idea as much as the next guy but it's kind off wishfull thinking. That has atleast been my experience.

Sulfate seems to be able to attribute alot of positive effects for its realy potent antimicrobial effect. Being able to supposedly even kill elusive pathogens such as cellular-sized parasites.
The pure powder and low dosages daily should be doable financially. It also might not even be needed as often or consistently if it is as usefull and bioavailable as claimed.
Who claims copper sulfate's bioavailability? According to what i've read and what copper experts are saying it's not a useful form at all because the copper doesn't enter the cell. It's a waste of money

LadyRae

Who claims copper sulfate's bioavailability? According to what i've read and what copper experts are saying it's not a useful form at all because the copper doesn't enter the cell. It's a waste of money
Not according to Jason Hommel and Morley Robins. I'm with Ben.

n4mele$$

Not according to Jason Hommel and Morley Robins. I'm with Ben.
I was also influenced by Jason Hommel to buy copper sulfate but apparently Morley is not on the same page? I never heard Morley mention sulfate as an efficient form. I only heard him mention that the sulfate form used in produce is toxic because it causes copper dysregulation...

youngsinatra

My curiosity sparked the idea that all copper forms (either cuprous or cupric) likely turn into copper chloride at the level of our stomach acid.

So I wanted to test this out and made a water solution with 500mg thiamine HCL powder in it.

I dissolved 6mg of cuprous nicotinic acid powder in this B1 solution. The powder settled at the bottom. Over the timespan of roughly one minute, the powder completely dissolved and got undetectable by the eye. The solution went back to completely transparent, indicating the formation of cuprous chloride.

Afterwards I tried adding 4mg of cupric bisglycinate to a new batch of the same thiamine HCL solution, which the addition of 100mg of ascorbic acid as an reducing agent. The solution quickly turned transparent as well, indicating the formation of cuprous chloride, yielding the same effect.

My hypothesis is that likely all minerals turn into chloride bound forms in the stomach due to the presence of hydrochloric acid.

Scientific discussion very much appreciated!

artist

@youngsinatra I suspect you’re onto something. I was obsessed with copper for a long time after my molybdenum incident, and it’s interesting that there is little consensus on the most bioavailable form. Hardcore copper deficiency (like the kind that can make you permanently brain damaged) is resolved in medical settings using copper sulfate as well as copper choride, so I have come to trust copper sulfate’s absorption (and it’s nice that the price is right). Of course there can be a lot of other complicating factors in terms of usability, but that comes into play with all minerals. For some reason people scruntinize copper the hardest in basically all respects, even moreso than iron really.

Does anyone know where this kind of ubiquitous street knowledge about being copper toxic originated from? Everyone on heath forums invokes it like it’s the most well-substantiated fact in the world that if you have anxiety or hormonal issues it’s because you must have tons of useless toxic copper in your body but I have never been able to successfully trace the scientific (or even pseudoscientific) origins of this understanding.

youngsinatra

@youngsinatra I suspect you’re onto something. I was obsessed with copper for a long time after my molybdenum incident, and it’s interesting that there is little consensus on the most bioavailable form. Hardcore copper deficiency (like the kind that can make you permanently brain damaged) is resolved in medical settings using copper sulfate as well as copper choride, so I have come to trust copper sulfate’s absorption (and it’s nice that the price is right). Of course there can be a lot of other complicating factors in terms of usability, but that comes into play with all minerals. For some reason people scruntinize copper the hardest in basically all respects, even moreso than iron really.

Does anyone know where this kind of ubiquitous street knowledge about being copper toxic originated from? Everyone on heath forums invokes it like it’s the most well-substantiated fact in the world that if you have anxiety or hormonal issues it’s because you must have tons of useless toxic copper in your body but I have never been able to successfully trace the scientific (or even pseudoscientific) origins of this understanding.
Yeah. I got the theory by Charles Barker, which states that mostly reduced copper is found in whole foods (but cooking probably oxidizes it) and that reduced copper is best uptaken by the CTR1 in the small intestine.

But I am also well aware that copper deficiency got resolved by giving oxidized copper in many case report studies.

I think I am finally over with my obsession with copper. I took 4 blood tests this year where I showed low(ish) serum copper and ceruloplasmin while I treated it extensively with both cupric bisglycinate and the expensive cuprous nicotinic acid for months and months but I am ultimately convinced that there are other factors at play, regarding the distribution of copper. So I think that there is likely a functional deficiency, not necessarily a objective lack of copper in the body. The body easily stores copper inside the liver as far as I have seen it in the research. But if your hepatic functioning is somewhat impaired, then probably you have trouble complexing that copper into all it‘s transport proteins and so on. That is also in line with what I‘ve read in academic papers on copper metabolism in various liver diseases. (they have reduced ceruloplasmin synthesis..)

artist

@youngsinatra my experience was similar although I don’t have the blood work to back it up. I didn’t notice much from aggressive copper supplementation (up to 10mg a day for some stretches) in any way, other than a seemingly modest reduction in reaction to histamine foods (which would track with DAO increase.) The specific connective tissue problems I attributed to copper deficiency didn’t seem impacted by copper, nor did I notice any connective tissue changes at all. Conversely I’ve noticed such changes from other more recent interventions like boron, vitamin c, manganese, borage/flax etc. it’s frustrating because there is a lot of essential information about copper utilization that we really just don’t know.

redsun

It was Carl Pfeiffer in the 1970s who was the originator of copper toxicity. He researched and treated schizophrenics and a biochemist.

Joyless

Day 3 of using MitoSynergy‘s (Copper (I) nicotinic acid) powder - I put it in an empty capsule and take it on an empty stomach in the morning.

I took around 3.5 mg of elemental copper. (~20mg of the powder)

Booooy, this stuff hits different. Energy is high, my mental clarity seems improving so much and my verbal fluency is on point. (I am used to stutter and forget words or don‘t find the right ones)
Otherwise I feel very grounded, which is different than the normal copper supplements, which cause a irritability/restlessness with it. I sleep like a baby too.

Hits different than selfmade cu1 too.
Very intresting, i have a few questions if you dont mind me asking?
Im sure alot of people would be intrested in this reaction if its sustainable.

For how long did you experience this positive reaction?
Did you try lower doses aswell?
With your big dose you also got around 15mg(?) niacin(flush) on an empty stomach, is that something youve tried before, or maybe even with regular CU?

Joyless

Im curious how a fair amount of people (probably be more if it wasnt for the $$) find this product giving them an instant energy boost while other CU supplements doesnt. Im thinking of trying it out but the Europe vendor only does pills with 0.1mg or 0.5mg (extra strength) for 90€/103€.

Unless one buys bulkpowder the price is just too high.
The 0,5g-1g coppervial product was removed from the Euro store due to alot of complaints of storing it without it turning.

A previous poster here gave the idea to mix it out in fat and that seems to go along the line of the same companies product "Mitocopper Moistruizing Cream".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/2 gram Copper One Niacin with 2 oz full spectrum hemp cream. $98.00​

Ingredients:
Natural Avocado Oil, Natural Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Bees Wax, Copper One Niacin, Hemp Seed Oil, Natural Full Spectrum Hemp Flower Extract, Vitamin E.

Directions: Apply to face and body as needed. Rub in until absorbed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone tried this product?
The product name and directions implies this should be used topical but i suppose one could use it orally,
This forum often discuesses topical suplements, would a topical route of this CU be a good idea?

HighT

Why nobody tried to bond the copper2 with niacin instead of ascorbic acid. Is it very difficult chemistry or? @youngsinatra @artist @Dave Clark @Ben @Jing @Ihor @Amazoniac @Nebula @ddjd @Motif @fr@

If the mytocopper is turning blue shortly after being put in water or hcl does it mean that is becoming copper 2 therefore all the exercises to make copper 1 are pointless? And mytosynergy are scammers . Even if they aren't here is cheaper product that contains more copper Global Healing CU1 (Cuprous Nicotinic Acid) 30 V-Caps

@redsun I saw your post in another thread.
Though its not likely you have copper deficiency, you may see benefit from copper glycinate 2mg a day as this will enhance norepinephrine synthesis

It seems you don't think copper 2 is so toxic as it is preached ?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hi guys, just a few tips for making your own mitosynergy copper.

It's already been mentioned by a few people but it definitely works better to first dissolve the blue copper bisglycinate (2-4mg I use) into hot water.

THEN add and let sodium bicarbonate dissolve. It will stay clear/sightly blue at this stage.

And the last step should be the addition of the ascorbic acid. This will cause the colour change.

This way I get a very orange colour. I'm absolutely sure it's copper I.

Talk about money saving hack lol.

purple pill

Hi guys, just a few tips for making your own mitosynergy copper.

It's already been mentioned by a few people but it definitely works better to first dissolve the blue copper bisglycinate (2-4mg I use) into hot water.

THEN add and let sodium bicarbonate dissolve. It will stay clear/sightly blue at this stage.

And the last step should be the addition of the ascorbic acid. This will cause the colour change.

This way I get a very orange colour. I'm absolutely sure it's copper I.

Talk about money saving hack lol.
Hi ddjd, are you still using this method to good benefit? Also how much bicarb to ascorbic acid do you use for a 2-4mg copper bisglycinate cap? Thinking dissolve "big pinch" of bicarb with the copper then "small pinch" ascorbic acid or does it have to be abit more precise with scales? mitosynergy prIces still sky high for this 🤯

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hi ddjd, are you still using this method to good benefit? Also how much bicarb to ascorbic acid do you use for a 2-4mg copper bisglycinate cap? Thinking dissolve "big pinch" of bicarb with the copper then "small pinch" ascorbic acid or does it have to be abit more precise with scales? mitosynergy prIces still sky high for this 🤯
Hey purple I pretty much freestyle it and check acidity. I'll add use enough bicarb so that it's still neutral/slightly alkaline - I don't want any enamel erosion from the acidity. Up to you how much ascorbic acid. I use around 1-2g AA.

I did make a video but then couldn't upload it for whatever reason

purple pill

Hey purple I pretty much freestyle it and check acidity. I'll add use enough bicarb so that it's still neutral/slightly alkaline - I don't want any enamel erosion from the acidity. Up to you how much ascorbic acid. I use around 1-2g AA.

I did make a video but then couldn't upload it for whatever reason
Thanks, ill have a play around, i attempted earlier adding about a tip of a teaspoon of bicarb then added and mixed in small amounts of ascorbic acid until it stopped fizzing, never really had much of an orange tint though but did lose most of its blue colour.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals