Homemade mitosynergy copper (copper 1) Does it really work??

n4mele$$

So... is copper sulfate completely useless? I just bought a bottle a few days and have been taking 8mg since. I don't feel anything good or bad, no nausea or discomfort when i take it (with food)

LadyRae

I just made a solution of copper sulfate and water. I used 5/8 of a teaspoon of the blue copper sulfate crystals with 2 oz of water. (Jason Hommel recipe) I took a few drops sublingually and then swallowed the rest.(5/6 drops total) I had a little bit of cantaloupe and chicken hearts in my stomach.

In a few minutes I had extreme nausea and I thought I was going to throw up but I didn't. A few minutes later the nausea completely disappeared and I was left feeling completely relaxed and almost euphoric!

Why did it make me nauseous??

Jam

I just made a solution of copper sulfate and water. I used 5/8 of a teaspoon of the blue copper sulfate crystals with 2 oz of water. (Jason Hommel recipe) I took a few drops sublingually and then swallowed the rest.(5/6 drops total) I had a little bit of cantaloupe and chicken hearts in my stomach.

In a few minutes I had extreme nausea and I thought I was going to throw up but I didn't. A few minutes later the nausea completely disappeared and I was left feeling completely relaxed and almost euphoric!

Why did it make me nauseous??
Normal physiological reaction to concentrated minerals hitting the stomach. Your body should adjust. If it ever happens again, keep some distilled water handy, chugging some will eliminate the nausea very quickly. Of course, if you do accidentally overdose, you may not want to suppress the nausea...

youngsinatra

Normal physiological reaction to concentrated minerals hitting the stomach. Your body should adjust. If it ever happens again, keep some distilled water handy, chugging some will eliminate the nausea very quickly. Of course, if you do accidentally overdose, you may not want to suppress the nausea...
It‘s the sulphate in my opinion. I never had nausea from bisglycinate for example.

LadyRae

Ok, thanks! I was willing to vomit, saliva was flowing-the whole bit ..... But I would've been sad to lose the chicken hearts.

Currently still feeling extremely relaxed, even energy. I'm cooking bacon for my kids, hung laundry outside, cleaned a bathroom, walked my dog 2 miles...I almost feel stoned, without the laziness. It really suppressed my appetite though....

LadyRae

Ok, thanks! I was willing to vomit, saliva was flowing-the whole bit ..... But I would've been sad to lose the chicken hearts.

Currently still feeling extremely relaxed, even energy. I'm cooking bacon for my kids, hung laundry outside, cleaned a bathroom, walked my dog 2 miles...I almost feel stoned, without the laziness. It really suppressed my appetite though....
Also, noticing my breathing is slow and deep..

Ben.

if you did his recipe then you took 5-6mg of copper. Thats alot for a single dose (people already get nausea on 2-3mg). Nausea is "normal" especially on a empty stomache. Since copper sulphate is a very strong antimicrobial/anitfungal it's only logical that hunger/food cravings/digestion go down. Atleast thats a universal experience i have with most antimicrobials.

LadyRae

I wonder what happened to Jason Hommel…he seemed to have disappeared
He has a Facebook group, Copper Revolution, and he is very active on there..also he was on Matt Blackburn's podcast recently.

LadyRae

if you did his recipe then you took 5-6mg of copper. Thats alot for a single dose (people already get nausea on 2-3mg). Nausea is "normal" especially on a empty stomache. Since copper sulphate is a very strong antimicrobial/anitfungal it's only logical that hunger/food cravings/digestion go down. Atleast thats a universal experience i have with most antimicrobials.
Yes, that's my calculation too. Next time, fewer drops and more food. I won't be doing this every day.

Relaxation is euphoric right now as I head out to the clothesline with my basket of wet stuff. I feel a nap coming on.....?

GreekDemiGod

He has a Facebook group, Copper Revolution, and he is very active on there..also he was on Matt Blackburn's podcast recently.
Yes, that group is rapidly growing.
I'm not sure what his credentials/ qualifications are. And also what is his dietary philosophy. In one post, I read that he agrees with Morley Robbins on a lot of things, in another one he is experimenting with Low Vitamin A diet.

Jam

It‘s the sulphate in my opinion. I never had nausea from bisglycinate for example.
I had nausea the first time I ever popped a 2mg copper gluconate, lasted 10 seconds. After that first capsule, my body adjusted. After a year-long break, I started back on copper with 2mg copper sebacate, and had nausea again with the first gelcap I swallowed. Rinse & repeat with copper sulfate, copper acetate, etc. Even had it once with zinc, after a long break. I always take them on an empty stomach. Probably wouldn't happen after a meal.

DonLore

Why dont people just eat beef liver for the most bio-available copper, with all the cofactors?

Jam

Why dont people just eat beef liver for the most bio-available copper, with all the cofactors?
If you're on a low Venom A diet liver is straight out...

Jam

FWIW, I just had a cup of squid, which contains close to 3mg copper.

LadyRae

I do eat beef liver too, a few times per week. According to to Jason, Copper Revolution, higher estrogens, cortisol, iron and zinc are depleting copper. It's kind of like he views copper like we view progesterone as people age, it's the ratio that counts.

I'm not going to supplement the copper sulfate drops everyday but I have to say, even though I eat a lot of shellfish and beef liver, after the 5 mg of blue drops I took yesterday I had the most amazing day and the best sleep ever last night. My skin is Rosy and pink and I had lots of energy but never felt wired or stress hormone-induced.

LadyRae

FWIW, I just had a cup of squid, which contains close to 3mg copper.
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love all things squid and octopus. When I was in Hawaii over christmas, I would get all of their octopus and squid pokey salads. A lot of them I know have weird oils added so I would put them in a strainer and rinse them off first LOL. I was just eating fruit and fresh caught seafood when I was there and it was amazing

LadyRae

Is there really any reason for a person to avoid vitA? Seems like vitA deficiency is real thing and not good..
I agree. Definitely we want to avoid synthetic vitamin a. But I have no idea why anyone would want to limit the highly bioavailable vitamin a found in beef liver for instance

Jam

Is there really any reason for a person to avoid vitA? Seems like vitA deficiency is real thing and not good..
If you overdosed on venA supplements like @youngsinatra did, then there is a very good reason to avoid liver.