Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair

Vins7

[CITA = "lampofred, publicación: 459754, miembro: 3755"] Ingesta baja de PUFA. Buena salud intestinal debido a la restricción calórica en general. Exposición limitada a pantallas / luz azul. No se encontró exposición al control de la natalidad / cobre / ISRS en el suministro de agua. NoFap involuntario. [/ QUOTE]
But a caloric restriction can lead to a hypothyroid state that is the cause of digestive problems according to the ray mob. Right? therefore, fasting and being in calorie deficit is good for intestinal and pro-hair health?

ALS

Doug Thorburn, who has written books on alcoholics and alcoholism, noted that male alcoholics often have lush hair. It aids in blood circulation.
I don't suppose anyone here has heard of Caffienol or the Irish coffee cure for strokes Irish coffee 'can help stroke victims'

Broken man

I know a guy who does some occasional work for us.
This guy is not homeless, but almost.
His situation is pretty simple, he is married, has 5 kids, they have 2 beds in which 7 people sleep, they cannot wash themselves, do not have a washing machine, basically lives ultra poor. He has relatives, neighbors, etc. so not isolated on the streets without anyone to talk to.
He does not use a cellphone.
He cannot read, cannot write.

Eats 1 time or 2 times a day, even then something like bread and salami, a couple of tomatoes, whatever is cheap or whatever he gets. Usually people give him spoiled food and lots of garbage they do not need, definitely consuming pufa, maybe not in huge amounts.
Works heavily all day long, often in seriously infected places or toxic environments. I really doubt most can even imagine what means to work with a pair of slippers on in conditions which only seen on TV by most.

How does he look, he is short, full head of hair, massive beard, wide jaw with with obvious muscles in the corner of the jaw when he shaves
Muscular look, no fat, ripped, capped side deltoid muscles from the front.
High energy, good mood, fairly confident, grins, also can make fun of others.

Now on the other hand, so many doctors and lifestyle advisers, health gurus often lack even eyebrow hair, some lack even facial hair and there is a constant talk about which form of magnesium to take, how much seafood to eat in order to keep hair, how toxic is one thing. Not even exposed to much hardship but they look in one of the most exemplary ways of looking bad. This sort of contrast is striking.
You nailed it perfectly.

GreekDemiGod

9 pages thread. Have we eestablished some common points, habits / measure to implement to simulate the existance of homeless men?

Curiousman

in NYC there a lot of homeless and regardless of age or race they have a ton of hair compared to the mpb you see regularly. they clearly aren't getting the proper micronutrients plus may be on drugs.

Could shampoo be such a major endocrine disrupter that it causes such major hair loss?

You have any theories?
Autophagy caused by poor calorie intake

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy

Highlights

• mTOR and AMPK modulation by rapamycin, metformin, and α-KG induces anagen hair growth

• Autophagy induction is necessary and sufficient for anagen entry and hair growth • Autophagy is increased during anagen phase of the natural hair follicle cycle

• Aged mice fed the autophagy-inducing metabolite α-KB are protected from hair loss

Last edited:

Runenight201

Doug Thorburn, who has written books on alcoholics and alcoholism, noted that male alcoholics often have lush hair. It aids in blood circulation.
I don't suppose anyone here has heard of Caffienol or the Irish coffee cure for strokes Irish coffee 'can help stroke victims'

One thing I can always rely on to warm up my extremities is alcohol. One thing that I can usually rely on to give me cold extremities is plain water.

mrchibbs

One thing I can always rely on to warm up my extremities is alcohol. One thing that I can usually rely on to give me cold extremities is plain water.

Plain water is not meant to be a human drink. Real source water always contains electrolytes.
Children can tell right away, certain brands of plain distilled water taste terrible. It dilutes
the blood, and you quickly lose circulation to extremities. I tend to only drink bottled
carbonated source water.

Runenight201

Plain water is not meant to be a human drink. Real source water always contains electrolytes.
Children can tell right away, certain brands of plain distilled water taste terrible. It dilutes
the blood, and you quickly lose circulation to extremities. I tend to only drink bottled
carbonated source water.

I believe it. I’ve been getting into kombucha and water kefir the past couple days and feeling substantially more hydrated from them. Don Perrier just palls in refreshment compared to a nice bubbly kombucha...my next experiment, a kombucha cocktail!

I believe it. I’ve been getting into kombucha and water kefir the past couple days and feeling substantially more hydrated from them. Don Perrier just palls in refreshment compared to a nice bubbly kombucha...my next experiment, a kombucha cocktail!
Put some whiskey in there for some Irish kombucha action :crazy:
:mrgreen:

rei

GorillaHead

I can attest to this when i drank moderate doses of alcohol my extremities were very warm and my scalp stopped itching and my dandruff was null. I did this everyday for 4 days and reupped b vitamins. I had never felt better in my life.

in moderate doses alcohol increases metabolism.

Pass me a Gin and Tonic now, I think small amounts of Alcohol are fine :hungover:, or should that be a Martini (shaken not stirred lol).

rei

I can attest to this when i drank moderate doses of alcohol my extremities were very warm and my scalp stopped itching and my dandruff was null. I did this everyday for 4 days and reupped b vitamins. I had never felt better in my life.

in moderate doses alcohol increases metabolism.
It not only helps in blood circulation, but i feel that it literally dissolves myofascial adhesions allowing posture to return to more normal. Directly reducing fascial tension on the scalp (and everywhere on the body!). I have spent 700 euros on vodka since coronavirus hysteria started, completely medicinally, and have never felt better in my life.

GorillaHead

It not only helps in blood circulation, but i feel that it literally dissolves myofascial adhesions allowing posture to return to more normal. Directly reducing fascial tension on the scalp. I have spent 700 euros on vodka since coronavirus hysteria started, completely medicinally, and have never felt better in my life.

Ya its absurd. The thing is i feel like there are side effects that will build up and cause a rebound affect

Estradiol

In the place I live there are lot of beer addicts. They all have good hair I can tell.

Although they are generally fat or too thin and have sunken eyes.

GorillaHead

In the place I live there are lot of beer addicts. They all have good hair I can tell.

Although they are generally fat or too thin and have sunken eyes.

ya also alcohol lowers testosterone.

alcohol is a vasodilator Only in low consumption might as well take low dose minoxidil. Apparently it causes the sunken eye look too

The dose makes the poison.
OIP.gqXYQQRd8c-x3whAVfS4XgHaJj

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals