Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair

DMF

Was Ronald Reagan not stressed - or Joseph Stalin? John Kennedy - Now there's a head of hair - and a boatload of stress.
Isn't the whole hair-loss thing primarily a white - European thing?
I was watching a docu - drama taking place in Pinochet's Chile. 'Didn't notice any Chilean without a thick full head of hair.

S.Seneff

in NYC there a lot of homeless and regardless of age or race they have a ton of hair compared to the mpb you see regularly. they clearly aren't getting the proper micronutrients plus may be on drugs.

Could shampoo be such a major endocrine disrupter that it causes such major hair loss?

You have any theories?
In 1950, Szasz et al. noticed something that anyone who has ever visited a baldness forum is well aware of: Men experiencing pattern baldness tend to have defensive attitudes.[1] Wh
The Danny Roddy Weblog

berk

lol "good gut health"

You realize they live on fast food and alcohol right?
well lot of fast food is high salted = good
lot of fast food is high carb/sugar = good
lot of fast food is saturated fat = good.
If you dont drink or use drugs (what most homeless do) and get enough protein and kcal. then its not unhealthy at all

GreekDemiGod

Could shampoo be such a major endocrine disrupter that it causes such major hair loss?
I need to stop using commercial shampoos. Last one I used was Alpecin though.

just cause it doesnt apply to you doesn't mean its not s solid generality. There are drugs that cure diseases and sometimes they only work for 80%.
yeah its just one example, but there are many examples of bald people who are reaonsably healthy, etc... i think its one possible indicator, but there are claims that it is a leading indicator of health and thats where i strongly disagree

Define reasonably healthy. Feeling good does not impy good health, as I've come to learn on thsi forum.
i mean in terms of physical function and ability. Ive been bedridden a lot since ive been sick, and have great hair. I mean ive had some benefits from some treatments but thats just a short summary of how sick ive been at my worst. and yet there are bald guys hiking mountains and walking around fine, able to work full time jobs, not having damaged ligaments and intens inflammation rendering them bedridden

lot of fast food is saturated fat = good.
disagree. i wish this was true but no fast food places use coconut oil or beef tallow as far as i know...
some used to but vegetarians complained
its all very high pufa.
I wish they made a low pufa version of In N Out

berk

disagree. i wish this was true but no fast food places use coconut oil or beef tallow as far as i know...
some used to but vegetarians complained
its all very high pufa.
I wish they made a low pufa version of In N Out
yeah, they using lot of cheap sunflower oil for fry fries and stuf but the meat and cheeses they use is good source of saturated fats i guess.
Of course is fast food not top quality food but for a homeless guy its not bad at all i think.
if you check cronometer i think you can hit all your vits/mins with it

yeah, they using lot of cheap sunflower oil for fry fries and stuf but the meat and cheeses they use is good source of fats i guess.
of course is fast food not top quality food but for a homeless guy its not bad at all i think.
I think environmental toxins are more important for health than nutrition and im generally not the strictest no pufa eater--i eat restaurant food sometimes, eggs, chicken, even the occasional olive oil... but even I think fast food is pretty bad, makes me feel like ***t, etc. I think its the extremely high heat on top of frying in vegetable oils, and the ingredients are so bad.. ive heard in n out uses better meat and potatoes, but they still fry in vegetable oil

I think the kind of meat and potatoes stuff in fast food could be fine if you just switched to using coconut oil or palm oil to fry it tho

GreekDemiGod

there are bald guys hiking mountains and walking around fine, able to work full time jobs, not having damaged ligaments and intens inflammation rendering them bedridden
Yeah, that does not mean good health. Their metabolism could have started on a downward spiral years ago.
The average 9 - 5 person (of normal weight), who looks lifeless from lack of sunlight, poor hairline and all that is able to work a full time job and go hiking every now and then.

Yeah, that does not mean good health. Their metabolism could have started on a downward spiral years ago.
The average 9 - 5 person (of normal weight), who looks lifeless from lack of sunlight, poor hairline and all that is able to work a full time job and go hiking every now and then.
Right, but I'm saying there are many people with very ill health who still have their hair who are bedridden or very ill, and people far healthier relatively than that who are bald

Idk larry david seems pretty vibrant and healthy in a whole organism sense, and he's bald.

larry h

in NYC there a lot of homeless and regardless of age or race they have a ton of hair compared to the mpb you see regularly. they clearly aren't getting the proper micronutrients plus may be on drugs.

You have any theories?
it's all the wine, plus the meth (jet fuel), red wine i.e., i have noticed that anomaly as far back as 1970, always asked myself why do these homeless men who do not eat healthy, who subject themselves to environmental stress, have a complete head of hair....back then I concluded it was cheap red wine..

sun-maid

it's all the wine, plus the meth (jet fuel), red wine i.e., i have noticed that anomaly as far back as 1970, always asked myself why do these homeless men who do not eat healthy, who subject themselves to environmental stress, have a complete head of hair....back then I concluded it was cheap red wine..

crystal meth increase temperature a lot. you can die from hyperthermia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals