Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair

Kunstruct

I would love to grow my own food and have my own animals, but it seems buying land is getting more and more expensive, likely to deter people from doing that.

No, it's not because of that, it is a very conspiracy thing to say. I could give you examples from non 1st world and how the price of land goes up not because someone wants people not to live on the land.
The simple fact that you want land is enough to start a whole cascade of prices going higher.

Also if you have not grown your own food and haven't had your own animals already, it is not a carefree life, it is your entire life getting dedicated to that, there is a huge reason why humanity does not want to heard sheep, take care of cows and use a hoes all day to support themselves and their family, it is very hard and takes real effort.
And then wait for the snails to eat your food, birds, tons of fungus and disease, bears and foxes to eat your animals and your entire work gone to nothing and no food.
This is from experience.
Now if you got money in the bank already and you do that as hobby and you afford to have bad crops, animals die on you, bears and foxes killing you animals, than that is a luxury to live on your own land like that, usually it is people who do not rely on that living that actually afford to live like that without any stress.

No, it's not because of that, it is a very conspiracy thing to say. I could give you examples from non 1st world and how the price of land goes up not because someone wants people not to live on the land.
The simple fact that you want land is enough to start a whole cascade of prices going higher.

Also if you have not grown your own food and haven't had your own animals already, it is not a carefree life, it is your entire life getting dedicated to that, there is a huge reason why humanity does not want to heard sheep, take care of cows and use a hoes all day to support themselves and their family, it is very hard and takes real effort.
And then wait for the snails to eat your food, birds, tons of fungus and disease, bears and foxes to eat your animals and your entire work gone to nothing and no food.
This is from experience.
Now if you got money in the bank already and you do that as hobby and you afford to have bad crops, animals die on you, bears and foxes killing you animals, than that is a luxury to live on your own land like that, usually it is people who do not rely on that living that actually afford to live like that without any stress.
Conspiracies exist, whether people realize it or not.

I understand what you're saying. Indeed, raising animals isn't an easy task and it's certainly not carefree. Yes, if all of your chickens die for some reason, then you'll be hungry and will have to eat just potatoes or something for a long time until you can bring back your livestock. I value that you're speaking from personal experience. Thanks for sharing, btw. Also, I would be more inclined to raising animals, since there aren't many plant foods that I can eat.

You said that if more people want to buy land, it gets more expensive. Yeah, but the thing is, small farmers aren't given enough support. Big corporations keep the small farmers from achieving success, but if the government was helping them, more people would be encouraged to do something related to this.

Have you taken a look at the thread about Andrew Yang? There are some great discussions in there about universal basic income and how it could help people do things that they truly find meaningful. It certainly jives with what you said: if you're not depending on the land to live, you have more time to learn how to do it properly, and eventually, you'll get really good at it, but making mistakes is a great way to learn. With a UBI, you can afford to make mistakes and you won't be hungry or poor due to those mistakes.

I agree that it's a hard life, but, in my opinion, the other main reason why people don't do it anymore is because they are way too removed from nature. People going vegan is an example of this: any person living in nature will realize animals kill and eat each other all the time in the wild, but vegans have this idea that animals are not violent at all and they all live in harmony and eat just grass, no killing needed. This doctrine that wilderness= lack of comfort is very damaging to people, especially children. I'm not saying that the system doesn't provide anything useful. I think it does, but I see those things as mostly a way to keep people locked in a rut of ( likely boring)work for years and years. If you can get what you want from the system and live a life that's as rural as you can, then you're getting the best of both worlds.

Also, have you seen this video?:

The government clearly wants people away from the land, and they are using the completely appalling argument that farmers are destroying the environment. There is so much land that people can freely raise their own animals and grow their food, but they are too independent for the system's liking.

Yeah, it's certainly not chemical industries dumping toxic waste in the oceans or the big corporations spraying a ton of glyphosate in the soil. No, it's certainly the farmers' fault. Take them out the the land and put them in the slave race. That'll teach them.

This is from experience.
Also, quite an interesting and informative video that talks about the same topic that David Icke talked about in the video from my post above:

Kunstruct

This year there was zero sour cherries and cherries on the trees because a wave of frost came in the spring for like 2 days only and destroyed all bloom of the trees, then some 2 days of massive wind.
Then it kind of rained in June a lot and was dark for several days, this brought many fungi diseases to thrive. So you are left to using fungicide. All the leaves on all trees are dropping and infesting all the other plants around them. This made the bean plants to get fully fungi diseases, all went bad and the fungus also killed the beans pods, rendering the bean plants useless.
So that caused a lot of stress.
Now you gotta stay stressed and be careful of the foxes and ferrets to not come and eat your chicken and eggs.
And like very and each year Colorado bugs eat the potato plants like there is no tomorrow. Here you have the option to use insecticide or simple gather the mature beetles and larvae pretty much on a daily basis, you can't pick them weekly, they eat the leaves all the time not when you want.
So where do they keep coming from, simply they come from neighboring areas.
And in the same time you got tons of weed growing and producing seed in a really fast manner, so now spend a lot of time getting rid of that, get into conflict with others into not using glyphosate or not, more conflict why the heck you should use that, people angry because they do not have all day to get the weeds out (which mind you care not about rains, drought and fungi)
If you are to rely on this sort of life you have to be very careful to so many things.
And how many today are prepared to get their meat by themselves, are you able to cut chicken throats all day long? 90% of people eating chicken breast would not even kill a chicken to eat, would not pluck it's feathers, take the intestines out, etc.
The whole process of getting pork meat is highly laborious, that you gotta do fast, you don't do it in the course of a week, you do it fast in the same day.
You can't afford to infect the meat either, as then your years of growing these animals goes down the drain fast.

There is kind of a reason why people aren't attracted to this type of life unless they have to not rely on it for their everyday living. I've seen many try it and after a while it was way more stressful, you have kids, you gotta feed them, the society has tons of food at the supermarket at any hour of the day, it's different times, not having lots of knowledge is not cool at all, to live in the field takes a full on dedication and a sort of anti-social behavior in our days of smartphones "let me post this new dish I am eating at this new restaurant".

Also we are not in the 1800 anymore, you can't really get into social circles and say, I got land and I work on it to have my own food and I stink like sheep and goats. This does not fly socially, for example this is highly unattractive to anyone, really it's rather antisocial. You don't get social status from this overworking and stinking like an animal, so why would you do it.

Now if you are older and have money in the bank and you want to live the life in the country side, raise a couple of chickens with your partner that is far from not having had to depend on the system. You to still depend on the system. This is what I believe it is glamourized today as I see rather young people dreaming one day later in their life to start a farm with the money they gain from writing codes, administering online stores or managing a car dealership.

Last edited:
This year there was zero sour cherries and cherries on the trees because a wave of frost came in the spring for like 2 days only and destroyed all bloom of the trees, then some 2 days of massive wind.
Then it kind of rained in June a lot and was dark for several days, this brought many fungi diseases to thrive. So you are left to using fungicide. All the leaves on all trees are dropping and infesting all the other plants around them. This made the bean plants to get fully fungi diseases, all went bad and the fungus also killed the beans pods, rendering the bean plants useless.
So that caused a lot of stress.
Now you gotta stay stressed and be careful of the foxes and ferrets to not come and eat your chicken and eggs.
And like very and each year Colorado bugs eat the potato plants like there is no tomorrow. Here you have the option to use insecticide or simple gather the mature beetles and larvae pretty much on a daily basis, you can't pick them weekly, they eat the leaves all the time not when you want.
So where do they keep coming from, simply they come from neighboring areas.
And in the same time you got tons of weed growing and producing seed in a really fast manner, so now spend a lot of time getting rid of that, get into conflict with others into not using glyphosate or not, more conflict why the heck you should use that, people angry because they do not have all day to get the weeds out (which mind you care not about rains, drought and fungi)
If you are to rely on this sort of life you have to be very careful to so many things.
And how many today are prepared to get their meat by themselves, are you able to cut chicken throats all day long? 90% of people eating chicken breast would not even kill a chicken to eat, would not pluck it's feathers, take the intestines out, etc.
The whole process of getting pork meat is highly laborious, that you gotta do fast, you don't do it in the course of a week, you do it fast in the same day.
You can't afford to infect the meat either, as then your years of growing these animals goes down the drain fast.

There is kind of a reason why people aren't attracted to this type of life unless they have to not rely on it for their everyday living. I've seen many try it and after a while it was way more stressful, you have kids, you gotta feed them, the society has tons of food at the supermarket at any hour of the day, it's different times, not having lots of knowledge is not cool at all, to live in the field takes a full on dedication and a sort of anti-social behavior in our days of smartphones "let me post this new dish I am eating at this new restaurant".

Also we are not in the 1800 anymore, you can't really get into social circles and say, I got land and I work on it to have my own food and I stink like sheep and goats. This does not fly socially, for example this is highly unattractive to anyone, really it's rather antisocial. You don't get social status from this overworking and stinking like an animal, so why would you do it.

Now if you are older and have money in the bank and you want to live the life in the country side, raise a couple of chickens with your partner that is far from not having had to depend on the system. You to still depend on the system. This is what I believe it is glamourized today as I see rather young people dreaming one day later in their life to start a farm with the money they gain from writing codes, administering online stores or managing a car dealership.
Sorry to hear about your situation. May I ask where you live? Is it common for waves of frost to happen in that period of the year?

I'm not sure why you care about what other people think of your lifestyle. Really, people posting what they're eating for lunch is socializing? They don't even know most people that like their pictures on instagram or whatever. Social media is a complete joke for the most part. Plus, cellphones make people more anti- social, since they reduce real life human interaction, and, not only that, but they also blast the hand of the person who is using them with a very damaging EMF. I can hold a pen for hours and not get cramps on my hand, but holding my phone for as little as 15 minutes is enough to trigger tiredness, so these EMFs are no joke.

People take baths for a reason. And that's really no argument against rural life. People who sit on a desk all also stink by the end of the day. Might as well not even exist as a person if you don't want to stink eventually. Also, using a lot of sodium bicarbonate helps a lot with stinking.

Also, what social circle do you have in mind exactly? If you live in a certain environment, it's quite unnatural to not be around people who live in similar conditions as you.

I have absolutely no problem with handling meat, blood, liver, whatever. My parents are kinda disgusted by meat, especially my father, but I have zero problems with it. I even take a piece and eat it raw while I'm cutting it up. Of course, this isn't a live animal, but I've seen videos of animal slaughtering and butchering and didn't find them distressing. It's a complex process, from choosing the animal to be butchered, to butchering it correctly, to storing the meat somehwere free from bacteria. I've seen how they collect the blood from a freshly killed pig too. I can totally see, though, that many people will be turned off from having to kill a chicken for dinner, for example. They are just too used to grabbing some chicken thighs or breasts and being done with it. I don't know how hard it would be to use only your farm to provide food not only for yourself, but also for children, but I would imagine there is a huge pressure, since it's your family's health that is on the line. That's why I think it's better to have a lot of time to familiarize oneself with the way things work in a farm before jumping in it with your family. Trying to rush things doesn't work very well, especially when important things are at stake.

Foods from the supermarket don't compared with freshly killed animal meat. They remove way too much blood from the meat, for example. And you can't even buy blood from my butcher. Even kidneys are hard to find here .Tree ripened fruits are awesome, but you won't find that in the supermarkets. I think I've never had an actual ripe apple in my whole life. Not to mention the waste from all that. Something like half of the fruits and vegetables are thrown away.

Maybe putting broken glass around the fence so the foxes or other animals have a harder time reaching the chickens could help?

The decision of using pesticides vs not using them is tough. Also, if the neighbors spray pesticides on their own field, the wind may blow them into your land, which sucks. I guess i would depend on the size of the land. If it is too big, then killing the pests by hand sounds really laborious. With more people, maybe it could happen.

Well, just because somebody has a piece of land to take care of( not that it's an easy task), it doesn't mean they don't have access to the internet. Almost everything useful that I know has come from the internet. The amount of information in it is huge, and, as long as you're looking for it in the right sites, you'll be able to know so much more than anybody who went to school or college( most of which are brainwashing centers anyway, so the information they teach is wrong and cannot be applied to the real world).

Kunstruct

We have kind of mainly stopped with this lifestyle, there is only chickens now and some ducks, no more pigs or any other animals for some years actually.
But this will come to a full stop very soon, it is not sustainable unfortunately.

But I still remember the days when it stank like there is no tomorrow and the pig brains soup was done. I actually can't really take that sort of smell anyway.
The days when I used to have fried potatoes in pork lard, I don't think I really like that ever.
Or eating long time boiled cartilage and tendon heavy meat that was then put into bowls and that was like a jelly when it cooled down.

The part with the killing of the animals, basically I wanted to say that most of the society does not have to do that and if someone grew up without actually doing that or actually seeing that in front his eyes over and over, will probably be totally against it. I would say more choose not do it, rather than being force by a higher power not do it.

" I think I've never had an actual ripe apple in my whole life"
That's interesting, yeah most fruits aren't ripe at the supermarkets.

"Also, if the neighbors spray pesticides on their own field, the wind may blow them into your land, which sucks. "

All do the same, all use the latest insecticides, pesticides, fungicide, anti-snail toxins, glyphosate, these are all used without question.
That is one weird thing, they criticize all day the supermarket as being filled with toxins, yet everyone is using all the latest Bayer, Syngenta substances because you can find them already dosed or of course in large containers.
All the chicken are fully vaccinated, drugged, etc. They roam free alright, yet some of them simply do not move, just stay sleeping on their feet and they have zero energy, eyes not closes entirely but barely.
There is no point in arguing about glyphosate with members of the family, no one would agree to pulling out weed all day long I agree with them, pulling weed all day long is high laborious and never-ending. But can save your crop and be able to do some other stuff, which is a huge deal if you want to eat and not be stressed.

This is one experience, someone in a more isolated type of place where for example there aren't any Colorado beetles around, you can simply not have them on your potatoes or you can crush the infestation in one day, if for example you have brought the beetles by mistake on your land, not that they came from the neighbors.

We have kind of mainly stopped with this lifestyle, there is only chickens now and some ducks, no more pigs or any other animals for some years actually.
But this will come to a full stop very soon, it is not sustainable unfortunately.
That's sad, but you gotta do what's best for you in the end.

But I still remember the days when it stank like there is no tomorrow and the pig brains soup was done. I actually can't really take that sort of smell anyway.
The days when I used to have fried potatoes in pork lard, I don't think I really like that ever.
Or eating long time boiled cartilage and tendon heavy meat that was then put into bowls and that was like a jelly when it cooled down.
When you used to raise pigs, were they roaming free or were they kept in a closed space? Also, what did you feed them? Were the pigs for the family to eat vaccinated?

I've been making cow hoof/ leg stock lately in the pressure cooker, and it turns into jelly too when I put it into the refrigerator. I like taping the container and feel the gelatin trembling. Btw, did the lard that you used to use turn solid when you put it in the fridge?

The part with the killing of the animals, basically I wanted to say that most of the society does not have to do that and if someone grew up without actually doing that or actually seeing that in front his eyes over and over, will probably be totally against it. I would say more choose not do it, rather than being force by a higher power not do it.
Oh yeah, people who don't see animals being killed usually get quite sensitive about it. My father can't stand chicken meat. I think it's because he once saw somebody killing one.

We have different opinions about the reason why people are doing it less, but I respect what you're saying, you seem to have thought about it.

"Also, if the neighbors spray pesticides on their own field, the wind may blow them into your land, which sucks. "

All do the same, all use the latest insecticides, pesticides, fungicide, anti-snail toxins, glyphosate, these are all used without question.
That is one weird thing, they criticize all day the supermarket as being filled with toxins, yet everyone is using all the latest Bayer, Syngenta substances because you can find them already dosed or of course in large containers.
All the chicken are fully vaccinated, drugged, etc. They roam free alright, yet some of them simply do not move, just stay sleeping on their feet and they have zero energy, eyes not closes entirely but barely.
There is no point in arguing about glyphosate with members of the family, no one would agree to pulling out weed all day long I agree with them, pulling weed all day long is high laborious and never-ending. But can save your crop and be able to do some other stuff, which is a huge deal if you want to eat and not be stressed.
That's a little disturbing about the chickens. Are they for sale? The government probably doesn't allow meat from non- vaccinated animals to be sold in supermarkets, so it would make sense that they have to be subjected to vaccination, although it doesn't make the vaccines any less harmful.
This is one experience, someone in a more isolated type of place where for example there aren't any Colorado beetles around, you can simply not have them on your potatoes or you can crush the infestation in one day, if for example you have brought the beetles by mistake on your land, not that they came from the neighbors.
Yeah, location seems to be key then. It can be the difference between having to use little-to-no pesticides and having to use a ton of it.

Kunstruct

When you used to raise pigs, were they roaming free or were they kept in a closed space? Also, what did you feed them? Were the pigs for the family to eat vaccinated?

The pigs were not free roaming, they were for the most part enclosed. Only rarely in autumn they were left to roam freely in the garden.
They were for eating for the family. They were vaccinated, castrated on the spot, piglets had teeth broken to not ravage the nipples of the sow.
This meant huge amounts of screaming, hungry pigs made some huge noises daily. The huge castration noises where only occasional.

Pigs were kind of fed all kind of garbage, here I mean lots of grains. They also got apples, potatoes, watermelon leftovers, and pretty much all kind of stuff, old eggs, but mainly it was boiled crushed grains, (triticale, corn)

Btw, did the lard that you used to use turn solid when you put it in the fridge?
The lard was kept in the basement, usually inside the lard was kept all kind of pork pieces that were cooked in the lard already.
As long as the lard was solid you knew temperature was good.

The chickens weren't for sale. Some pigs were for sale.

There are even now 2 types of chickens, those with all kind of feather colors that are lively and there are the pure white ones that just stay like they are half dead and drugged (well they are being fed all kind of drugs anyway).
These latter ones are growing very fast, very big and have a soft textured meat. The other livelier ones, grow much slower, not as big and the meat texture is slightly harsher and has a distinct taste to it. Generally those are also fed snails and small limax (some more "friendly" looking ones).

The pigs were not free roaming, they were for the most part enclosed. Only rarely in autumn they were left to roam freely in the garden.
They were for eating for the family. They were vaccinated, castrated on the spot, piglets had teeth broken to not ravage the nipples of the sow.
This meant huge amounts of screaming, hungry pigs made some huge noises daily. The huge castration noises where only occasional.

Pigs were kind of fed all kind of garbage, here I mean lots of grains. They also got apples, potatoes, watermelon leftovers, and pretty much all kind of stuff, old eggs, but mainly it was boiled crushed grains, (triticale, corn)

The lard was kept in the basement, usually inside the lard was kept all kind of pork pieces that were cooked in the lard already.
As long as the lard was solid you knew temperature was good.

The chickens weren't for sale. Some pigs were for sale.

There are even now 2 types of chickens, those with all kind of feather colors that are lively and there are the pure white ones that just stay like they are half dead and drugged (well they are being fed all kind of drugs anyway).
These latter ones are growing very fast, very big and have a soft textured meat. The other livelier ones, grow much slower, not as big and the meat texture is slightly harsher and has a distinct taste to it. Generally those are also fed snails and small limax (some more "friendly" looking ones).
I see.

There is one brand that I know of that sells chickens that are probably of another type/ species, because the taste is much stronger than the CAFO ones, and the fat is very yellow. According to their site, these chickens are raised for 90 days instead of 40, so it takes more than double the amount of time, and they aren't kept confined. But they still feed these chickens a vegan diet for the most part, sadly.

Pretty cool that you feed those chickens snails. I was looking at the nutritional info, and snails are very nutrient-dense, lots of magnesium in them.
Snail Nutrition Facts - Health Benefits, Nutritional Value & Calories

Thanks for sharing.

Kunstruct

I know a guy who does some occasional work for us.
This guy is not homeless, but almost.
His situation is pretty simple, he is married, has 5 kids, they have 2 beds in which 7 people sleep, they cannot wash themselves, do not have a washing machine, basically lives ultra poor. He has relatives, neighbors, etc. so not isolated on the streets without anyone to talk to.
He does not use a cellphone.
He cannot read, cannot write.

Eats 1 time or 2 times a day, even then something like bread and salami, a couple of tomatoes, whatever is cheap or whatever he gets. Usually people give him spoiled food and lots of garbage they do not need, definitely consuming pufa, maybe not in huge amounts.
Works heavily all day long, often in seriously infected places or toxic environments. I really doubt most can even imagine what means to work with a pair of slippers on in conditions which only seen on TV by most.

How does he look, he is short, full head of hair, massive beard, wide jaw with with obvious muscles in the corner of the jaw when he shaves
Muscular look, no fat, ripped, capped side deltoid muscles from the front.
High energy, good mood, fairly confident, grins, also can make fun of others.

Now on the other hand, so many doctors and lifestyle advisers, health gurus often lack even eyebrow hair, some lack even facial hair and there is a constant talk about which form of magnesium to take, how much seafood to eat in order to keep hair, how toxic is one thing. Not even exposed to much hardship but they look in one of the most exemplary ways of looking bad. This sort of contrast is striking.

OP
P

Pufa

His situation is pretty simple, he is married, has 5 kids, they have 2 beds in which 7 people sleep, they cannot wash themselves, do not have a washing machine, basically lives ultra poor. He has relatives, neighbors, etc. so not isolated on the streets without anyone to talk to.

Eats 1 time or 2 times a day, even then something like bread and salami, a couple of tomatoes, whatever is cheap or whatever he gets. Usually people give him spoiled food and lots of garbage they do not need, definitely consuming pufa, maybe not in huge amounts.
Works heavily all day long, often in seriously infected places or toxic environments. I really doubt most can even imagine what means to work with a pair of slippers on in conditions which only seen on TV by most.

How does he look, he is short, full head of hair, massive beard, wide jaw with with obvious muscles in the corner of the jaw when he shaves

Now on the other hand, so many doctors and lifestyle advisers, health gurus often lack even eyebrow hair, some lack even facial hair and there is a constant talk about which form of magnesium to take, how much seafood to eat in order to keep hair, how toxic is one thing. Not even exposed to much hardship but they look in one of the most exemplary ways of looking bad. This sort of contrast is striking.

Exactly.. I made the thread while I was near a homeless shelter in a very affluent neighborhood in NYC. Were talking multi millionaires living next to homeless drug addicts.
Tons of baldies walking around in nice clothing... but the bums had massive hair! Not one homeless person had the type of mpb like the rich dudes in the neighborhood had.
One thing I've learned from this thread is stay outdoors a lot! Hair is already looking better after hitting the beach several times per week.

Adrenaline

Exactly.. I made the thread while I was near a homeless shelter in a very affluent neighborhood in NYC. Were talking multi millionaires living next to homeless drug addicts.
Tons of baldies walking around in nice clothing... but the bums had massive hair! Not one homeless person had the type of mpb like the rich dudes in the neighborhood had.
One thing I've learned from this thread is stay outdoors a lot! Hair is already looking better after hitting the beach several times per week.

You guys are over-dramatizing. Just chill dude..

OP
P

Pufa

You guys are over-dramatizing. Just chill dude..

Were just stating observations not suggesting anyone to give up their jobs. Only thing I suggested was be outside more and try to go to the beach.. nothing to get upset about.

kreeese

its true Im a lifelong Newyorkahhh very very few homeless are bald!! krazzeee

sunraiser

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I often think about this. I'm early thirties and (touch wood) I don't have hairloss - my body has been through so much stress that I don't understand how I'm not dead, so I don't think it's a stress thing specifically.

The shampoo comments could be onto something - I haven't used shampoo for about 7 or so years. I also don't drink caffeine and have eaten some portion of whole grains for roughly the past 10 years (with gaps). When I was overtraining I started to see some hair fall, but that stopped when I was no longer training.

I've had phases of binge drinking but have never been a consistent drinker in those periods, and haven't really drunk more than the odd occasion for a few years. I have friends that drink every week that have full heads of hair though, so I don't know how much of a role that plays.

My gut feeling is that stimulants and shampoo might have a big effect. If I can think of anything else that might be unique to me I'll add it to the thread!

*edit to add - thought of something else! I walked to work every day for a good chunk of that time - 10 minutes to the station then 20 minutes to work (then the same home), so about 1 hour a day of walking on weekdays, also with full spectrum light in my eyes.

lampofred

Cortisol is antiestrogenic and antiprostaglandin so it's good for hair. Some kind of stresses raise cortisol (sensory deprivation, cold exposure) but not prolactin/GH whereas other kinds of stresses raise prolactin/GH (such as rumination). Homeless people probably have much more of the first kind of stress whereas office workers probably have more of the second.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals