Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair

Estradiol

ya also alcohol lowers testosterone.

alcohol is a vasodilator Only in low consumption might as well take low dose minoxidil. Apparently it causes the sunken eye look too

There are tons people who has Low T and Low DHT and hair loss. I don't think it's about testosterone.

Ethanol also potent toxic for liver. Isn't liver health one of the important things for hair?

Zigzag

There are tons people who has Low T and Low DHT and hair loss. I don't think it's about testosterone.

Ethanol also potent toxic for liver. Isn't liver health one of the important things for hair?

My friend's alcoholic father recently landed in a hospital (not alcohol related). Apparently all his blood markers were exceptional, inluding all liver markers. This man is 55+ and has nw0 insane density hair. Oh irony.

Ableton

It not only helps in blood circulation, but i feel that it literally dissolves myofascial adhesions allowing posture to return to more normal. Directly reducing fascial tension on the scalp (and everywhere on the body!). I have spent 700 euros on vodka since coronavirus hysteria started, completely medicinally, and have never felt better in my life.
How much are you drinking

rei

About 2 liters per week medicinally, on special occasion additionally until mediocre drunk. But i don't get the same seeming benefit from increasing the dose as i used to.

Zigzag

About 2 liters per week medicinally, on special occasion additionally until mediocre drunk. But i don't get the same seeming benefit from increasing the dose as i used to.
2l of vodka per week? That's borderline dumb.

rei

^^

just keep ignoring all the valid evidence of health benefits and brainwash yourself in health harm through questionnaire studies. HINT: PUFA is required for alcohol to cause liver damage. If both are not stressing the body at same time, they cause little damage, only transient stress.

Ableton

Well i have bad news for you: homeless people consume decent amount of pufa in the west. They often get free cantina food daily (in germany at least). I doubt these cantinas use coconut oil lol

GorillaHead

Remember its not about serum. Hairloss is tissue based hormone issues. The skin is full capable of steroidgenesis

Estradiol

Remember its not about serum. Hairloss is tissue based hormone issues. The skin is full capable of steroidgenesis

You once recommended Miconazole gel for steroidgenesis inhibition. I used it when I shave my head. It was growing fast and thick.

I dropped it, now it looks thinner I think. Will have another Miconazole gel.

GorillaHead

You once recommended Miconazole gel for steroidgenesis inhibition. I used it when I shave my head. It was growing fast and thick.

I dropped it, now it looks thinner I think. Will have another Miconazole gel.

Ya i beleive it works but it doesnt solve the issue. And its effect is very miniscule.

All my hair research today is focused on one thing blood flow. Imo its a simple as that. Lack of blood flow. I am trying to elucidate the cause. Fats, chronic vessel constriction. But i believe the fact both minoxidil and spiro work through potassium efflux tells us something very important.

Ableton

Could also be why aspirin is working
I tried mico cream briefly but it didn’t seem to do much except provoke a slight anti androgenic response so i dropped it

Last edited:

Ableton

Could it be that homeless people are incredibly low in serotonin?
They probably do not have inner conflicts often (alcoholism/having already „given up“ on life in some way).
For me Serotonin Is the result of not being happy with where you are right now (relationships/job/home/health whatever). And possibly lying to yourself about it. Chronic high serotonin anyways. I would imagine most homeless people do not have this personality type because they do not even think about the future.
Then again i started balding in a stage of my life where i wasn’t exactly in a state of inner conflicts either.
Not sure if this has been brought up since most seem to think about low cortisol instead.
If we think about how social norms frame our own expectations it would also kind of make sense that more and more people develop this personality types while more guys go bald aswell. Say a 100 years ago there were expectations as well, but the paths to fullfill them have been in many cases clearer I would argue. Clear career path instead of ******* around in the humanities, with the guarantee of getting a wife when you got it all down. Traditional roles. Nowadays, many guys in their late 20s don’t know where they are heading or what they want or what they will be getting. More and more guys realize it’s not going to be a 9 to 5, wife and kids for them but don’t really know the alternative either.
I would be interested if guys who „get their ***t together“ early and are able to happily retire in their current life situation keep their hair more often. Say if someone who becomes a doctor at 25 has more hair 10 years later than his colleague who became a doctor at 35.
I think homeless people sort of fall in this category. Most of them don’t struggle to get out of their situation (those that we see drunk on the streets don’t)All of this also supports the stereotype that simpletons keep hair and guys who think about a lot of stuff lose it.

however, I have always been a friend of ackknowledging The possibility that hair loss itself can trigger this personality type instead of the other way around

if there is something to this theory high serotonin personality types would either have to change to dopamin to change their situation for the better without stress. Which I think is incredibly difficult especially with bad thyroid.
Or accept were they are in live right now, which means letting go of expectations in yourself, and of others.
I think it’s possible this is a part of the puzzle and could be why, generally speaking, drugs seem to do more good than harm for hair despite being mostly bad for our bodies. You let go

how many people have you seen balding during some form of drug abuse/addiction despite ******* up their bodies? According to some theories there should literally not be any „energy“ to sustain hair in these situations.
I would be interested on hair loss statistics in rehab situations. My guess is there is a lot of balding going on in those extremely high serotonin situations

i associate hair loss with some form of struggle always. Of course you can stop struggling and give up after you lost your hair though, it won’t grow back

Last edited:

mrchibbs

@Ableton

If they truly let go of all ego and stop caring about everything except the day to day, they might be less 'troubled' from a psychological basis than most people. 'Giving up' on hopes and aspirations can be a profound relief, but probably not the kind of relief you want. And they spend time outside, which despite the stress it brings also is a more 'nurturing' environment than indoor living with loads of EMF, dust, mold and no natural light.

But really, this whole discussion is besides the point to me. For every homeless dude with great hair with there is one who's fully bald. I think heredity and early-life hormonal imprinting plays the most important role into this, and that's why some homeless dudes can live 10 years in the street and still have hair. Sometimes they will have thinned out a little from the micronutrient deficiency, but while still retaining a good head of hair.

Early-life and heredity can set a lifelong pattern of say serotonin dominance which is more potent than any environmental influence. The stress is very different and possibly less deleterious than the stress of modern living and saying f*** you the social norms can be immensely freeing. The drugs that lead to regrowth are so potent that they 'shock' the body away from the dynamic of estrogen/serotonin dominance. The key to me, is to do what Ray says and to radically alter your life so that you shock and steer your physiology away from the degenerative dynamic which created the hair loss. That means massive effort and lifestyle change.

Last edited:

Ableton

You have good points but you do apparently not agree with the anecdotal evidence most of us share is that homeless people have slightly above average hair (keep in mind they do not even have razors; how often do you see long outgrown horseshoes on them? They would immediately catch your attention) despite being FAR below average in most health markers outside of sun, low stress and low inner conflict, which is something I wanted to add to the discussion.
So when you look at this, it’s worthy of drawing a picture of why this is the case.
Might be just the drugs.
Might be the other psychological things.
Whatever it is, it by far outweighs nutrition, which is not a very popular take here. I think it is really hard to argue that, and it’s what makes this thread interesting

mrchibbs

Also, another aspect which I've started thinking about after reading a quote from Ray, is that ''mature'' organisms seem to be more resistant to stress. I think previous generations, before EMFs, and GMOs, and PUFAs, with breastfeeding, and milk drinking and traditional foods, many people really managed to mature properly. I'm starting to think that part of the reason why so many guys are balding in their early 20s, is because they theoretically should still be developing toward their phenotype.

From my readings, I found quotes from the 40s which stated that men and women experienced a peak of scalp hair between the ages of 22 to 27 (as opposed to the teenage years nowadays). And when I look at family pictures from the 40s and 50s, men and women had fabulous hair in their 20s and 30s. Women could grow their hair out to their lower backs easily, and the men had thick, curly hair.

Generally speaking, even in women, I see several of them with thin hair overall (you can see their scalp). And I mean young women, in their early 20s. As long as their menstrual cycle works, they're sort of protected from major hair loss, but their hair quality still suffers. Women with complete or near-complete ovarian failure (PCOS) start exhibit MPB shape hairloss.

All this to say, if you still have a good head of hair in your 40s and 50s, chances are you won't lose it quickly at that point, because you probably managed to develop fully according to your phenotype and your 20s and didn't collapse like the millennials and gen-z of today.

mrchibbs

You have good points but you do apparently not agree with the anecdotal evidence most of us share is that homeless people have slightly above average hair (keep in mind they do not even have razors; how often do you see long outgrown horseshoes on them? They would immediately catch your attention) despite being FAR below average in most health markers outside of sun, low stress and low inner conflict, which is something I wanted to add to the discussion.
So when you look at this, it’s worthy of drawing a picture of why this is the case.
Might be just the drugs.
Might be the other psychological things.
Whatever it is, it by far outweighs nutrition, which is not a very popular take here. I think it is really hard to argue that, and it’s what makes this thread interesting

Yeah you're right I don't really agree with it because in the past year or so I've paid close attention to it and I've realized that I can find just as many bald homeless guys. I think our collective minds just expect that they would all be bald and we're shocked when one isn't. And they grow their hair out which can make it seem more luxuriant. But if you follow my writings here you know I never pretended that nutrition was the path to salvation or the reason why someone went bald and not another.

Ableton

Also, another aspect which I've started thinking about after reading a quote from Ray, is that ''mature'' organisms seem to be more resistant to stress. I think previous generations, before EMFs, and GMOs, and PUFAs, with breastfeeding, and milk drinking and traditional foods, many people really managed to mature properly. I'm starting to think that part of the reason why so many guys are balding in their early 20s, is because they theoretically should still be developing toward their phenotype.

From my readings, I found quotes from the 40s which stated that men and women experienced a peak of scalp hair between the ages of 22 to 27 (as opposed to the teenage years nowadays). And when I look at family pictures from the 40s and 50s, men and women had fabulous hair in their 20s and 30s. Women could grow their hair out to their lower backs easily, and the men had thick, curly hair.

Generally speaking, even in women, I see several of them with thin hair overall (you can see their scalp). And I mean young women, in their early 20s. As long as their menstrual cycle works, they're sort of protected from major hair loss, but their hair quality still suffers. Women with complete or near-complete ovarian failure (PCOS) start exhibit MPB shape hairloss.

All this to say, if you still have a good head of hair in your 40s and 50s, chances are you won't lose it quickly at that point, because you probably managed to develop fully according to your phenotype and your 20s and didn't collapse like the millennials and gen-z of today.

its a good point, but it does not explain men who lose hair and are otherwise good looking/developed.
I see those men everywhere.
I think its still possible they lost it due to health issues that they then overcame , but they did not have their development stunted
Even if there are just as many bald homeless guys it means we overrate nutrition

mrchibbs

its a good point, but it does not explain men who lose hair and are otherwise good looking/developed.
I see those men everywhere.
I think its still possible they lost it due to health issues that they then overcame , but they did not have their development stunted
Even if there are just as many bald homeless guys it means we overrate nutrition

I personally don't see how scalp on the hair and good facial features are correlated. But yeah I think a lot of bald and otherwise relatively healthy men experienced acute stress (from a physiological standpoint) and were able to overcome that state to a certain extent.

And no we don't overrate nutrition. It's simply that nutrition is even more essential for the guys who have an inherited tendency for baldness (and metabolic problems). You cannot compare individuals to one another. It's apple and oranges. Differences in epigenetic heredity and early-life circumstances can potentially make a major lifelong impact, which overrides any effort at ''good nutrition''. It's never been about nutrition alone. But if you're losing hair prematurely, you'd best believe you need more shellfish, more milk, eggs etc. you need everything. It's not ''fair'' but it is what it is.

Anyways my article should be posted here on Monday (finally!) and it's literally about my understanding of heredity and hairloss, so I'll go into more detail there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals