Homeland Security releasing "non-toxic" gas in 100+ NYC locations including transit to "Test Bio-attack readiness"

JamesGatz

Oh - you thought you were safe from GATES and friends in the comfort of your own home ?

New York City's response plans for a chemical or biological attack will be put to the test in the coming weeks as part of a federal preparedness study.

The MTA says the Department of Homeland Security working alongside a team of researchers and city agencies will deploy a non-toxic gas this month at about 120 locations across the city, including transit.

Most of the locations will be above ground, including some parks. A number of below-ground subway stations will also be included, though details on which ones weren't known.

AND OF COURSE - HOMELAND SECURITY DOESN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF GASES THEY ARE RELEASING IN THE AIR - ONLY THAT IT IS "HARMLESS"

Straphangers and anyone in the vicinity of testing operations are advised that the gas is non-toxic and poses no health risk to the public.

The study simulates "the aerosol release of a biological agent in a densely populated urban environment."

"The study will track movement of non-toxic material and the results from these tests will be used to learn more about the relationship between airflow in street level and underground environments," the MTA said.

Commuters can expect to see teams of researchers working at locations scattered across the city both above and below ground.

"The particles we release will have a... very small amount of fluorescent material," Dr. David Brown of the Argon National Labs, which is helping conduct the study, told reporters last week. "So, it can pick up that fluorescent material and discriminate that against all the other particles that are in the subway."

Researchers are using a new technology called DNATrax, which gives particles an identifying feature not dissimilar to a barcode.

The City conducted a similar test in July 2013, releasing low concentrations of "harmless" perfluorocarbons [PFCs] (PFC'S ARE HARMLESS PEOPLE - BREAKING NEWS) at central subway stations and tracking their dissemination. Some rogue pamphleteers warned straphangers that the gases, which authorities insisted are benign, have been linked to early menopause. Also found in microwave popcorn linings and Teflon-coated frying pans, scientists say the known greenhouse gasses are harmless in trace amounts, and have been used since the 70s to study how particles move through the atmosphere.

Last edited:

peter88

More people need to start leaving big cities, there’s nothing of value there.

lampofred

"Non toxic" my ****. Fluorescence is caused by phosphorous. From that alone it's already toxic, and who knows what else is in there.

The study simulates "the aerosol release of a biological agent in a densely populated urban environment."
Yeah... by actually releasing a biological agent in a densely populated urban environment?

P

Peatness

I guess they are getting ready for the next ‘pandemic’

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Casually looked this up just now because it changes everything about vaccine noncompliance.

Surprise. This abstract says this has already been done with some older vaccines on a small scale in Russia & S. America. And that was in 2003.

Aerosolized vaccines. Something to think about.

I guess they are getting ready for the next ‘pandemic’
I thought exactly this when I first read it - experimenting with ways they can get the majority of the population in one shot with their plans next time - this man GATES is a real busy-bee - a rea busy-bee

Peatful

Makes sense now as to why many CEOs, executives and bankers retired early and moved to the islands.

What’s odd is these sociopaths, as I understood it, were to hate us- but love mother earth.

View: https://youtu.be/iK6SS8CXYZo

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Makes sense now as to why many CEOs, executives and bankers retired early and moved to the islands.

What’s odd is these sociopaths, as I understood it, were to hate us- but love mother earth.

View: https://youtu.be/iK6SS8CXYZo

" a team of hitmen" Hahahaha - they got him good - his pandemic scams are his revenge to the world for the bullying treatments he received

Also I wonder what became of these Belgium men - maybe they went to Belgium jail and got suicided

Kozak

"Non toxic" my ****. Fluorescence is caused by phosphorous. From that alone it's already toxic, and who knows what else is in there.

Yeah... by actually releasing a biological agent in a densely populated urban environment?
This is incorrect. Fluorescence has nothing to do with phosphorous. Also just having phosphorus atom in the substance does NOT make it toxic. There are many phosphorus containing molecules in you body - it's an essential element. Fluorine on the other hand is toxic in any form. It substitutes iodine in biological reactions (since both are from the same group VII, but fluorine is much stronger) and very hard to remove.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I, for one, will always trust our government. The government never lies. Not even once. All hail our benevolent overlords.

Green Dot

1634240904004.png

>noncoding DNA contains sequences that act as regulatory elements, determining when and where genes are turned on and off. Such elements provide sites for specialized proteins (called transcription factors) to attach (bind) and either activate or repress the process by which the information from genes is turned into proteins (transcription). Noncoding DNA contains many types of regulatory elements:

>Promoters provide binding sites for the protein machinery that carries out transcription. Promoters are typically found just ahead of the gene on the DNA strand.

>Enhancers provide binding sites for proteins that help activate transcription. Enhancers can be found on the DNA strand before or after the gene they control, sometimes far away.

>Silencers provide binding sites for proteins that repress transcription. Like enhancers, silencers can be found before or after the gene they control and can be some distance away on the DNA strand.

>Insulators provide binding sites for proteins that control transcription in a number of ways. Some prevent enhancers from aiding in transcription (enhancer-blocker insulators). Others prevent structural changes in the DNA that repress gene activity (barrier insulators). Some insulators can function as both an enhancer blocker and a barrier.

P

Peatness

Pseudopandemic: New Normal Technocracy by Iain Davis (2021)

From chapter 8

"Between 1940 and 1979 the Ministry of Defence (MoD) Science Technology Laboratory (DSTL) at Porton Down in Wiltshire ran series of experiments releasing dangerous chemicals and biological agents [4] upon the UK population. While they claimed these were "safe" simulations of biological warfare, the experiments included the aerial spraying of the carcinogenic Zinc Cadmium Sulphide on people living in the South and East of England between 1955 and 1963. In 1963 and again in 1964, they released B globigii bacteria [5] on the London Underground. This causes a range of illnesses including the blood poisoning condition septicaemia which, if untreated, can develop into the lethal sepsis."

Attachments

• PSEUDOPANDEMIC by IAIN DAVIS.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 7