Home Spectrometer With CD

Adrian

Hi everyone, I read several posts about light, red light, and type of lamps, there are some graphics that can be seen on the internet but are not quite correct, for example the spectra of white led light is usually seen a continuous spectrum And that is a mistake, because it produces lights in certain specific ranges and not a continuous spectrum, another mistake is to compare different sources of light but the scales are not the same, halogen lamps have a higher emission of blue green yellow than ordinary incandescent, And this sometimes is not appreciated by the scales, my proposal is to see oneself at home the spectrum of lights through a CD, I send two photos of an incandescent and CFL, as an orientation because Even so helps because when you take the photo with the cell phone the colors change, you have to see it live and direct.
In the CFL the spectrum is discontinuous, monochromatic color bands are seen, in the incandescent you see a continuous spectrum where the colors are seen to change gradually.
Something more to add, I have a red LED lamp, and with the CD I could see a very small percentage of green light !!!!!
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Adrian

Adrian

CFL does not have yellow light and red is not deep, it is a little orange
Incandescente have a lot of red and deep red. And infra-red of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals