4peatssake

Holly Daze Egg Nog

2 eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons sugar
2 1/3 cups low-fat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 dash ground nutmeg

Directions:
Blend together eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla and nutmeg. Serve chilled. Serves 3.

For a richer eggnog, use 1 c half and half and 1 1/3 c low-fat milk.
Beat eggs with electric mixer first.
Very YUMMY! My daughter says the version with half and half tastes like Vanilla Häagen Dazs ice cream!

Enjoy!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Mouth......is......watering......YUM!

HDD

Just made this egg nog since the ready made ones have junk in them. I made it with low-fat milk and a little more sugar. Delicious!

Memento

Damn these are amazing! I cant believe it took so long to discover eating practically raw egg yolks can be so delicious.

My recipe

1 cup almond milk
2 egg yolks
half tsp of ceylon cinnamon
tbsp or two of maple syrup

Heat the milk, mix with rest and enjoy! If you want more nutrition add whey protein and cocoa butter.

Inaut

Bump. I think this could be a solid meal replacement if made st home with natural ingredients (and spices like ginger, clove and cinnamon). Thinking about drinking a litre a day instead of just milk... Any thoughts? I know there’s a lot of fat in it.

Birdie

Thank you!
I made this today with whole milk. It's good but I miss the thickness of the store kind. It's been years though since I drank that. I can't take the gums that make it thick.
And whatever else's in it.

I will be using this. Good for the Season and helpful since I'm off regular coffee..Maybe will try some dried decaf coffee for another flavor. Leaving out the nutmeg, but still adding some vanilla.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals