Holistic Doctor Death Series: Over 60 Dead In Just Over A Year

yerrag

How do you profile the killer?

They certainly want to send a message. They weren't subtle about it. This increases my belief that the pharmaceutical business is an establishment-sanctioned racket. The amount of profits it generates - the margins- can only be likened to that of the drug cartels, except that it operates in a legal framework.

Think how likely it is that the health and medical landscape can be changed from one of expensive band aid maintenance drugs, needless interventions, and superfluous gadgetry into the preventive kind of medicine.

The invisible enemy is the enemy that cannot be conquered. It seems that the only way is to operate under the radar. You, family, and friends are the only people you can doctor. If you know how, and we're still learning. The forum is a good resource. Too bad it also has to stay under the radar. It can't get too popular.

I wonder if we ever have to change to a peer to peer model one day under the dark net.

AJC

What I want to know is--assuming these people were actually "targets"--why were they targeted? Just because a doctor is "holistic" doesn't mean they're effective.

What made these doctors different than the thousands of other holistic doctors in this country?

yerrag

What I want to know is--assuming these people were actually "targets"--why were they targeted? Just because a doctor is "holistic" doesn't mean they're effective.

What made these doctors different than the thousands of other holistic doctors in this country?
It matters less whether they're effective as holistic doctors or not. It's not that easy to ascertain whether a doctor is effective, as there is a lot of subjectivity to that. The common thread is that they're holistic doctors. And that the spate of violent deaths within a short period involving holistic doctors, to me, is a warning to all doctors: Toe the pharma line, and live a safe and comfortable existence. Fight the system, and you will pay the price. They could have given these doctors some pill to make it look like a natural death, but many were shot, there was hanging, one was found dead in a culvert, and so on and so forth. I seem to sense that these deaths were mostly in the East coast, a lot of thm in Florida. To keep the assignment covert, it had to be limited to a small circle, and the limited geographical reach meant the small circle faced travel constraints. Multiple instances of two deaths on the same day, I think that's just another signature of the killing pattern, an intended one.

I think I've had my fair share of movies and TV shows, from Ellery Queen to John Grisham, so I'm just making things up.

AJC

It matters less whether they're effective as holistic doctors or not. It's not that easy to ascertain whether a doctor is effective, as there is a lot of subjectivity to that. The common thread is that they're holistic doctors. And that the spate of violent deaths within a short period involving holistic doctors, to me, is a warning to all doctors: Toe the pharma line, and live a safe and comfortable existence. Fight the system, and you will pay the price. They could have given these doctors some pill to make it look like a natural death, but many were shot, there was hanging, one was found dead in a culvert, and so on and so forth. I seem to sense that these deaths were mostly in the East coast, a lot of thm in Florida. To keep the assignment covert, it had to be limited to a small circle, and the limited geographical reach meant the small circle faced travel constraints. Multiple instances of two deaths on the same day, I think that's just another signature of the killing pattern, an intended one.

I think I've had my fair share of movies and TV shows, from Ellery Queen to John Grisham, so I'm just making things up.

Well the point I'm getting at is that there are literally thousands and thousands of so-called "holistic doctors" in the country, as well as full-blown naturopathic schools that churn out hundreds of them each year. There certainly is a difference between effective ones and ineffective ones, between a Gerson and a quack...I see no reason to target ineffective holistic doctors. So I think that either these doctors were indeed effective (or using some kind of treatment that is new, controversial, and unique), that they were targeted by a specific organization (as you mention a fairly small geographical area, and I believe the laws for alternative doctoring in Florida may be stricter than most other states), or that, simply, doctors die...

I would like to know some more details other than just "holistic doctors murdered".

Travis

Someone should look into this, really. I saw an article about this a few months ago but hadn't got around to reading it.

People die. That's what happens to human organisms at some point. The title of her post is misleading. Many of these people were just MD's and not "holistic." Many were old too. She also left out that in this one, the girl kill herself: Another Doctor Mysteriously Found Dead

If someone wants to do this to "holistic" doctors then they're sure odd by only killing ones that aren't famous. Why don't they try to kill Dr. Axe or the many other well known YouTube holistic promotors? Or the thousands of graduates from Bastyr University the holistic college? Nonsense.

Dr. Axe | Health and Fitness News, Recipes, Natural Remedies

Find a Bastyr Practitioner

yerrag

People die. That's what happens to human organisms at some point. The title of her post is misleading. Many of these people were just MD's and not "holistic." Many were old too. She also left out that in this one, the girl kill herself: Another Doctor Mysteriously Found Dead

If someone wants to do this to "holistic" doctors then they're sure odd by only killing ones that aren't famous. Why don't they try to kill Dr. Axe or the many other well known YouTube holistic promotors? Or the thousands of graduates from Bastyr University the holistic college? Nonsense.

Dr. Axe | Health and Fitness News, Recipes, Natural Remedies

Find a Bastyr Practitioner

If people just die at some point, there's no news. And there's no news if there are no signs other than natural causes. Is this what you're seeing in these?

How do you know they were just MD's?

Does being old just make one predisposed to die?

How do you know the girl killed herself?

Of course, there is no pattern here. It happens every year, right? This is reporting of the commonplace and what's newsworthy here is that this blogger even made something out of it.

How do you know they were just MD's?

I searched their names.

Does being old just make one predisposed to die?

Yes. Once you hit 65, your chances of dying go up dramatically. Most humans live from 65 to 85 and the closer you get to 85 the higher your chances are.

How do you know the girl killed herself?

I searched her name.

here is that this blogger even made something out of it.

Look what else she posts:

She supports Antifa: Anti-Police Protests have Spread to the Streets of Central Paris

She's anti-death penalty thus she's a libtard: Virginia executed a mentally ill man

Last edited:

yerrag

I searched their names.
What did you find out about them that gave them away as not being holistic? Perhaps they're associated with hospitals?

Yes. Once you hit 65, your chances of dying go up dramatically. Most humans live from 65 to 85 and the closer you get to 85 the higher your chances are.
True. Many naturopaths are just as clueless as regular doctors. Assuming their deaths are self-inflicted from unoptimized lifestyles, there still remains many deaths from externally inflicted wounds, mostly from gunshots.
I searched her name.
Is suicide a definite conclusion, with no other angles?

She supports Antifa: Anti-Police Protests have Spread to the Streets of Central Paris

She's anti-death penalty thus she's a libtard: Virginia executed a mentally ill man

This may cast doubt on her credibility, but she may still be on to something.

biffbelvin

True. Many naturopaths are just as clueless as regular doctors. Assuming their deaths are self-inflicted from unoptimized lifestyles, there still remains many deaths from externally inflicted wounds, mostly from gunshots.
Is suicide a definite conclusion, with no other angles?

It could still be murder, just not the conspiratorial kind. As doctors, they are more likely to come into contact with dangerous people than you or I. I could see the risk being moreso with 'holistic' doctors.

She's anti-death penalty thus she's a libtard:
Virginia executed a mentally ill man

Have you watched the bull**** episode on the death penalty? Some pretty good arguments aside from the obvious 'killing people is bad'.

DavePalumbo

You expect women to be anything but libtards!? They are like 90% of progressive liberals. I have higher hopes for a flying unicorn than seeing a truly conservative woman. All the supposedly "conservative women" are just an attempt to get feminism into conservative movements, we're all in this together! You rock, Conservative Girl! Oh, no, Conservative Girl, why did you allow those 40 million Nigerian Economic migrants in!?

This whole holistic medicine thing is driven by bizarre Newage beliefs. As you will find out, most of these "Holistic Medicine" practitioners believe in Planet X, "global consciousness awakenings" and such Newage stuff. They're not conservative, they're not trying to fix what's wrong with medicine, they have simply brought into the "Corporations control us" American symbolic propaganda, which anyone with a brain can understand is absolutely not true, because of their natural inclination towards paranoia.

The real reason that diseases that can be treated are not treated is first of all because it increases economic growth to have companies develop new drugs, and new drugs will not be developed if you use drugs that work, and secondly because if people are too healthy and live too long then that would lead to overpopulation more rapidly.. That's at least what the politicians themselves say when they are being frank.

Travis

This whole holistic medicine thing is driven by bizarre Newage beliefs. As you will find out, most of these "Holistic Medicine" practitioners believe in Planet X, "global consciousness awakenings" and such Newage stuff.
I don't think it's that high. The woo isn't as strong as that: Striving for vitamin and mineral ratios which are harmonious with our evolutionary heritage seems quite logical. Until mechanistic scientific understanding advances to the point of understanding every chemical bodily process simultaneously, there will always be a degree of uncertainlty where simply defaulting to natural conditions may seem prudent. Natural food really does seem the most healthy. And even if everything was known mechanistically, there would still be a great deal of simplification required since nobody can contain all of biochemical knowledge in their heads at any given time—or even read a fraction of it in their lifetime.
They're not conservative, they're not trying to fix what's wrong with medicine, they have simply brought into the "Corporations control us" American symbolic propaganda, which anyone with a brain can understand is absolutely not true, because of their natural inclination towards paranoia.
I suppose technically governments control use through the use of force and taxes, but corporations do control governments to a degree. It's called lobbying and it happens every day. Large corporations lobby for their right to sell their products, sanction competitors, and even help control was is considered official truth. A corporation like ALCOA has a great deal of control over your memory, as they have fought to keep all aluminum products in the GRAS category. Chronically-ingesting Al³⁺ leads to crosslinking of the brain and memory deficits. Thousands of hard scientists agree, and I think it's premature to assume that they have "a natural inclination towards paranoia" considering that most of the scientific evidence has been well quantified and basically
speaks for itself.

Some corporations have very strong relationships with government.
The real reason that diseases that can be treated are not treated is first of all because it increases economic growth to have companies develop new drugs,
Well, it doesn't sound bad in those words; but 'economic growth' can't always be considered doubleplusgood. Deforestation increases 'economic growth,' as does slavery, but works to increase global temperature and destroys habitats. Slavery increases the economic growth of everyone but the slaves—a real 'labor saving' device! (depending on who you ask.) In the same way, ineffective drugs don't increase the economic growth of the class of people paying for said ineffective drugs—quite the opposite, really. It's probably better to stay away from misleading and nebulous Reaganist terms and say things as they really are.
and secondly because if people are too healthy and live too long then that would lead to overpopulation more rapidly.
Not necessarily. You could always just limit growth in a less underhanded way, like imposing official restrictions—democratically created sanctions and rules for determining how many people are born per annum.

Not necessarily. You could always just limit growth in a less underhanded way, like imposing official restrictions—democratically created sanctions and rules for determining how many people are born per annum.
Haha! The birth rate is already below replacement level in most western nations. They're not the problem. Have you heard of a little continent called Africa? How well do you think your plan would work there?

Travis

How well do you think your plan would work there?
That of course would depend on the specific plan in which the Africans democratically select.

You're not insinuating that an imperialistic nation should actively control the birthrate of another nation, are you?

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Because they 1) dont prescribe pharmaceuticals 2) they are often certified in their crafts, not licensed
Both do not pay into the powerful agencies or medical system paradigm of today. Read about the Treaty 2007 Codex Alimentarus and its Commission

TeaRex14

Hard to know what I make of this. A systematic assassination seems improbable, not all holistic doctors, or even most, have some secret breakthrough tactic to heal people and suck the medical industry and pharmaceutical industry dry. Too many dead to simply say "people die" or something like that, they weren't all old (65+) either. It's similar to all those 411 deaths and disappearances. Wonder if all 90 of those bodies were found.

akgrrrl

Dang it, i wasnt paying attention and my answer is embedded in AJC' s quote. How to fix? Sorry ajc...
Answer as to what makes natural therapies docs or practitioners different is that 1)they are often certified in a certain craft, not licensed.
2)that craft or unlicensed therapy doesnt prescribe pharmaceuticals. Both of these fail to pay into the powerful agencies and corporations that characterize the current medical system paradigm. The 2007 Treaty of the Codex Alimentarus is enlightening.