HIV T Cell Receptor Mimicry

LeVere

By Robert Root-Bernstein

Human Immunodeficiency Virus Proteins Mimic Human T Cell Receptors Inducing Cross-Reactive Antibodies

I disagree with the existence of HIV of course and think that he complicates things by assuming viral agency that is simply not there. Beyond that though there are some broad structural points of agreement and certainly interesting things to take from this paper.

It backs up a more functionalist multi-factoral position of the HIV/AIDS story. The fact that there does at least have to be some type of pre-syndrome condition in place for hiv 'infection' to occur. I am of course with the Perth Group that this underlying condition is oxidation. All 'hiv' is is an unspecific markation of a homeostatic break down process.

Waynish

Have you read Duesberg's books? He's definitely right about some things - but instead of 'benign', I would say it is more "non-specific." Evidence for this is in the general positivity rates of non-AIDS suffers, including some non-human cohorts like dogs.

OP
L

LeVere

I'm not a fan of Duesberg at this point. He's more of a hindrance then a help. He basically has his own pet theory of what virology should be. He basically has a purgatorial position where he is not useful either to the consensus position or to a solid dissident position on the same level as the perth group. Root-Bernstein is not as radical as he should be, but he at least has a better baseline multi-factorial position that is a good start from the current hiv dogma.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals