Historic? All Thoughts Appreciated On This New Florida Law

Regina

By your own logic shouldn't dropping guns in ghettos help to maintain the peace? A well armed society is a polite society, after all.
Nope. You've confabulated my missive.
There are crime rates. It's not conjecture.
I am saying the ghettos are purposely kept ghettos by nefarious dropping of hard drugs (heroin, fentanyl) and military grade weapons. Areas under deliberate promotion of degradation by CIA assault. It's that in its totality.

The guns in the safe hamlets are totally different tools. Duh. There is the entire culture of nuclear families and living in nature. They aren't suburbs. It's small hamlets in wilderness.
And I made a distinction with small town Florida not quite being that level of disambiguated self.

The point was DeSantis' well-timed public statement. Letting the people know the police will serve you. And we still respect your constitutional rights.

The liberal cities are being sacked. And the "leadership" says "it's just an idea" and "It shouldn't stop" and have placed a double bind on the cops to stand down.
False flags are rampant.
And btw DeSantis also spoke several times about raising chickens in your yard. He said there are local workshops to help you. He said that the important thing is to make sure you have food. And he gave heads up months ago to accumulate supplies: water, fire wood, batteries, generators.
That's a far cry from govs who want you to feel guilty for existing and protecting your family and business.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Sorry my friend but the threat of getting shot is no deterrent to those who would do harm. People who just don't care have no concern about getting shot by police or business owners.

It's called the victim mentality. I believe the whole scope of liberal education consists in convincing less privileged kids they're poor because someone else wants to keep them that way.

Most them bullies have been brainwashed by our society in them being victims.

In which way destroying their properties ( to teach them a lesson), or shooting them would change these beliefs ?

Reforming bullies is a noble idea, but nearly impossible, thanks to liberal education.

Brute force might remain the only option of protecting oneself.

Property is not life. It is property. It is insured. Property can be replaced. Life can not.

Except our society has chosen to ignore the fact life needs property to exist; it has denied people any economical rights, forcing them to be life long opportunists.

Since opportunities to work/fend for yourself aren't guaranteed whatsoever, one can (sadly) absolutely argue property is indeed life.

As long as politicians censor this problem of economical rights, it will remain that way.

And since the ruling class gets it's privileges from this very censure, the situation is bound to perpetuate itself infinitely.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Nope. You've confabulated my missive.
There are crime rates. It's not conjecture.
I am saying the ghettos are purposely kept ghettos by nefarious dropping of hard drugs (heroin, fentanyl) and military grade weapons. Areas under deliberate promotion of degradation by CIA assault. It's that in its totality.

The guns in the safe hamlets are totally different tools. Duh. There is the entire culture of nuclear families and living in nature. They aren't suburbs. It's small hamlets in wilderness.
And I made a distinction with small town Florida not quite being that level of disambiguated self.

The point was DeSantis' well-timed public statement. Letting the people know the police will serve you. And we still respect your constitutional rights.

The liberal cities are being sacked. And the "leadership" says "it's just an idea" and "It shouldn't stop" and have placed a double bind on the cops to stand down.
False flags are rampant.
And btw DeSantis also spoke several times about raising chickens in your yard. He said there are local workshops to help you. He said that the important thing is to make sure you have food. And he gave heads up months ago to accumulate supplies: water, fire wood, batteries, generators.
That's a far cry from govs who want you to feel guilty for existing and protecting your family and business.

I think the biggest problem the ghetto's face is welfare and the demise of the family. There is a very strong statistical correlation between Lindon B Johnson's so-called "Great Society", which promoted single motherhood and resulted in the destruction of the black family, and the rise of the ghettos. There is so much evidence for this it is all but irrefutable. Regardless of CIA hijinks a good place to start would be the consistent failure of policy "Experts" beginning in the 1960's.

Regina

I think the biggest problem the ghetto's face is welfare and the demise of the family. There is a very strong statistical correlation between Lindon B Johnson's so-called "Great Society", which promoted single motherhood and resulted in the destruction of the black family, and the rise of the ghettos. There is so much evidence for this it is all but irrefutable. Regardless of CIA hijinks a good place to start would be the consistent failure of policy "Experts" beginning in the 1960's.
Yep. I agree.

InChristAlone

Of course, they have to punish him for being decent to his constituents:

I love Desantis! I mean those numbers are amazing considering it has the highest percentage of 65+ in the nation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals