HImelayan Salt Lamps - Replacement for air ionizers?

JamesGatz

I was experimenting with Himalayan salt lamps today (pic below) - I had read they generate negative ions so I wanted to test this theory myself

933F126F-6133-42CC-8045-D759C67246E2.jpeg

Air ionizers no matter what model I try they give me the same ozone toxicity migraines and lung pain - I can't get the Mystic Marvel one without ozone

The salt lamp is giving me strong metabolic benefits and I experience the negative ion effect but the orange/red wavelengths its giving off makes it hard to tell the extent the negative ions are being generated

What do people think about ? I do think its legit and I only paid $20 so its well worth an experiment

It can make you HYPERmetabolic if you have it on for too often though so I would advise 15 minute sessions or so

97D2E2B4-57F6-49D4-BA99-E3FDBA939904.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Yea so they definitely increase Progesterone really strongly so definitely dont have it on alll day - its good for when youre dealing with stress though

tastyfood

I was experimenting with Himalayan salt lamps today (pic below) - I had read they generate negative ions so I wanted to test this theory myself

View attachment 40418

Air ionizers no matter what model I try they give me the same ozone toxicity migraines and lung pain - I can't get the Mystic Marvel one without ozone

The salt lamp is giving me strong metabolic benefits and I experience the negative ion effect but the orange/red wavelengths its giving off makes it hard to tell the extent the negative ions are being generated

What do people think about ? I do think its legit and I only paid $20 so its well worth an experiment

It can make you HYPERmetabolic if you have it on for too often though so I would advise 15 minute sessions or so

View attachment 40419
Sorry, they are a huge scam. They don't any noticeable negative ions. I had like three of these. Not worth it.

Tom K

S. There is science behind salt lamps. They were tested in a high tech lab that can determine the number of negative ions in the environment. You are correct. The lamps did not produce negative ions.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

😵😵😵 AW MAN alright but the crazy thing is I actually do get hypermetabolic when I turn it on for a while - its very relaxing/soothing to look at at least

Don

If any are getting any benefit i would think its because of the more red/orange spectrum and less toxic blue light.

yerrag

Although I have a Himalayan salt lamp, I never bothered to observe if dust would settle more on the floor, as it's said that the negative ions attract dust and make them settle more.

If you can observe that, it confirms that the salt lamp creates negative ions.

PeskyPeater

there are hairdryers that use ions, those don't produce ozone, but they're loud :banghead:

Maybe we can hack them with some modification?