Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Actually really glad I found these videos because if you watch especially the bottom video it goes into a lot of detail and back and forth about high dht and at the end of the video how high dht has no prof of negative effect on prostate or any system in men. Scrotum application is a effective androgen powerhouse

sladerunner69

This guy is advocating for higher doses of TRT, due to endocrine disrupting chemicals in the air? EDC's are supposedly so ubiquitious that all men are going to have lower testoserone levels than normal. So then, explain why so many men on this forum have high testosterone level nearing 1000 only doing thigns like drinking milk and taking vitamins.

Kunstruct

This guy is advocating for higher doses of TRT, due to endocrine disrupting chemicals in the air? EDC's are supposedly so ubiquitious that all men are going to have lower testoserone levels than normal. So then, explain why so many men on this forum have high testosterone level nearing 1000 only doing thigns like drinking milk and taking vitamins.
Would you be able to quote some of these 1000 only on milk and vitamins?
I am aware of some 1000 but all involve exogenous steroids (proviron, androsterone, progestereon, etc) and exogenous synthetic thyroid hormones.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Getting there sometimes yes but I don’t see many men maintaining high normal at all. Correct fixing deficiency in minerals and vitamins will help restore thyroid and steroids. I’ve done it, however we do know that on a Daily basis chemicals and emf (that can’t be prevented) are exposed to us. Point of this post is when radiation pollution and chemicals have castrated a man over years and years which is happening what is the best way to point bio identical hormones back in?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Getting there sometimes yes but I don’t see many men maintaining high normal at all. Correct fixing deficiency in minerals and vitamins will help restore thyroid and steroids. I’ve done it, however we do know that on a Daily basis chemicals and emf (that can’t be prevented) are exposed to us. Point of this post is when radiation pollution and chemicals have castrated a man over years and years which is happening what is the best way to point bio identical hormones back in?
Also high blood levels do not mean tissues are using free androgens. So just cause you take a herb or fix a vitamin deficiency and you get a spike in production doesn’t mean the tissues are utilizing androgens like they once were in fertile higher bone density men generations ago. Many edcs actually down regulate AR in tissues not just production of steroids.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I am aware of some 1000 but all involve exogenous steroids (proviron, androsterone, progestereon, etc) and exogenous synthetic thyroid hormones.
I agree and blood levels don’t mean anything compared to free testosterone and increasing the AR of tissues. That can be seen in topical androgen usage.

Nebula

Point of this post is when radiation pollution and chemicals have castrated a man over years and years which is happening what is the best way to point bio identical hormones back in?
Good question. I’m not convinced endocrine disrupters are the main cause of average T levels falling although they play some role. More likely poor sleep, too little or too much exercise, too little sunlight, more often too little food, excessive alcohol, excessive masturbation, and psychological stress. Basically living imbalanced contrary to instinct.

To restore a strong metabolism and high androgen levels in men I think it’s probably better to do something like proviron/real dht + high dose Pregnenolone + thyroid if necessary along with a very high calorie nutritious diet and good sleep schedule. That shouldn’t cause shutdown and help repair all metabolic pathways not just jack up T levels.

Kingpinguin

i tested close to 1000 before even finding peat and all I did then was some minerals and vitamins and eating in a certain way. Can back it up with lab results. There really is many men that get 800-1000 with just diet, sleep and some supplements which are not hormonal related.

ilhanxx

Good question. I’m not convinced endocrine disrupters are the main cause of average T levels falling although they play some role. More likely poor sleep, too little or too much exercise, too little sunlight, more often too little food, excessive alcohol, excessive masturbation, and psychological stress. Basically living imbalanced contrary to instinct.

To restore a strong metabolism and high androgen levels in men I think it’s probably better to do something like proviron/real dht + high dose Pregnenolone + thyroid if necessary along with a very high calorie nutritious diet and good sleep schedule. That shouldn’t cause shutdown and help repair all metabolic pathways not just jack up T levels.
Can we trust lab test? my tsh is near 1, ft3 and ft4 all well, but pulse rate, systolic and diastolic pressure are low, I feel fine when my pulse rate is rising. Body can not utilizing cholesterol true way. Shbg is very very low at the same time Although I have not metabolic syndrome. I feel hypothyroid. Is it true to take thyroid without prescribing. Can thyroid rise shbg?

T

TheBeard

Steven Davos and Keith Nichols are the reason why I started the transcrotal test cream.

I feel great save for one thing: my sleep is more agitated, I wake up at night, and I wake up feeling unrefreshed.

It probably amps my nervous system too much.

I have to dose twice a day due to the short half life of the testosterone no ester, which means my levels are high at night, unlike during natural circadian rythm.

People injecting test e also have high test throughout the day and night though...

sladerunner69

Well 1000 was a bit of an exaggeration but that guy @tca300 is on a 100% milk diet and he claims his T was ~900.

Haduit claims to have gotten his testosterone levels up there too, by taking protien powder and certain vitamins. That was an old thread about sex drive from a few years back.

sladerunner69

Steven Davos and Keith Nichols are the reason why I started the transcrotal test cream.

I feel great save for one thing: my sleep is more agitated, I wake up at night, and I wake up feeling unrefreshed.

I have to dose twice a day due to the short half life of the testosterone no ester, which means my levels are high at night, unlike during natural circadian rythm.

People injecting test e also have high test throughout the day and night though...

Im taking androhard and I get a similar nervous system response. I think any exogenous hormones have the effect on me.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Y
Well 1000 was a bit of an exaggeration but that guy @tca300 is on a 100% milk diet and he claims his T was ~900.

Haduit claims to have gotten his testosterone levels up there too, by taking protien powder and certain vitamins. That was an old thread about sex drive from a few years back.
Yeah I saw that bcaas and milk. I’m not surprised as it’s a pretty perfect food. I’ve seen much higher testosterone myself with a high milk and sugar diet. Very low serotonin and Endotoxin. However I still think using testosterone can have very anti stress benefit in highly stressful environment along with diet when some things are unavoidable.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

May
Im taking androhard and I get a similar nervous system response. I think any exogenous hormones have the effect on me.
Maybe all the additives? Androsterone however I think has way more questions then answers with supplementation then testosterone. In theory it’s great down the 5ar pathway but we don’t know the entire story of metabolite processes that come with using in males in low dose.

Inaut

You guys are talking me into drink milks again.....my favourite food but the acnes..:..

I'm trying some things to lower my prolactin. I've cut back on milk quite a lot to maybe 2/3 of a liter a day instead of 2 liters. I am thinking that the issue is being a bit hypothyroid and prolactin from all that liquid, rather than anything in the milk.

I'm taking a bit more T3 so I'm not hypothyroid, and taking a little metergoline for the prolactin in the short term.

vulture

Try Mucuna Pruriens, made me feel more rested.
How are you feeling before after scrotal T?
Did you get the base at purple panda?
How is your muscle mass and fat percentage?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals