Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

OP
Cameron

Cameron

How bad would it be to use higher scrotal doses of Test (like 25mg twice a day) before 25? There seems to big potential to better ones health using T (I could use the immune boost, higher muscle mass and training capacity (which for me right now is almost zero :oldman:)), and if the shutdown is only relatively short, the risk seems manageable.

But of course I don't want to risk reduced endogenous androgen production for the rest of my life. On the other hand, couldn't there also be an upside to using it while still developing? Like a more masculinized brain?
I think young men would have less anxiety depression more motivation with better diet and lifestyle. Answer would be yes to using testosterone over antidepressants during puberty absolutely as it could help regulate imbalances from growth defection from the environment. However if a young man feels good from diet lifestyle changes maybe waiting till there is a drop in endogenous production would be better. As science does give the option to use androgens if needed in an anti androgenic environment.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I think young men would have less anxiety depression more motivation with better diet and lifestyle. Answer would be yes to using testosterone over antidepressants during puberty absolutely as it could help regulate imbalances from growth defection from the environment. However if a young man feels good from diet lifestyle changes maybe waiting till there is a drop in endogenous production would be better. As science does give the option to use androgens if needed in an anti androgenic environment.
There are many more harmful things 25 year olds and younger are doing on a regular bases then testosterone would present. Needing it is debatable depending on person but using it for optimizing environment and lifestyle symptoms in its purest form is not “dangerous”

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Okay, got it, thanks. Will not make rash decisions.
Esters present more suppression then cream or raw testosterone powder. I’ll link a study but from what I’ve seen the type of testosterone administration matters a lot. But yes it is true that there’s always a possibility of longer suppression but endogenous production will start up again but when and how well is a question.

milkboi

Esters present more suppression then cream or raw testosterone powder. I’ll link a study but from what I’ve seen the type of testosterone administration matters a lot. But yes it is true that there’s always a possibility of longer suppression but endogenous production will start up again but when and how well is a question.

Thanks mate. How different is the risk profile for a male under 25 tho?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Thanks mate. How different is the risk profile for a male under 25 tho?
text books will tell you younger guys endogenous production will pick up faster then older men actually. It really comes down to cholesterol sugar vitamin a creating the steroid hormones. Many body builders have a hard time producing steroids quickly when the come “off” simply because a lack of all I previously mentioned before in there bodybuilding/western diets. Plus the fact there using much harsher steroids with esters with huge dosages therefore suppressing more preg and dhea.

milkboi

text books will tell you younger guys endogenous production will pick up faster then older men actually. It really comes down to cholesterol sugar vitamin a creating the steroid hormones. Many body builders have a hard time producing steroids quickly when the come “off” simply because a lack of all I previously mentioned before in there bodybuilding/western diets. Plus the fact there using much harsher steroids with esters with huge dosages therefore suppressing more preg and dhea.

Interesting. Do you think 50mg androgel a day split in 2 doses scrotal application would be a good way to test the waters?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Interesting. Do you think 50mg androgel a day split in 2 doses scrotal application would be a good way to test the waters?
No Androgel is only 1-2% concentration complete crap product. Go with a compounded cream of at least 20% or 200mgs/gram. So half a gram of cream twice a day for 200mgs daily total. Better concentration and avoiding the harsh alcohols and additives especially if applying to scrotum skin.

milkboi

No Androgel is only 1-2% concentration complete crap product. Go with a compounded cream of at least 20% or 200mgs/gram. So half a gram of cream twice a day for 200mgs daily total. Better concentration and avoiding the harsh alcohols and additives especially if applying to scrotum skin.

Alright, Androgel is the one product I have access to. Compounded cream I got no clue how to get. But good to know that Androgel ain't it. Why start with such a high dose btw?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Alright, Androgel is the one product I have access to. Compounded cream I got no clue how to get. But good to know that Androgel ain't it. Why start with such a high dose btw?
The high dose sounds high but it’s just based on what will be absorbed your not getting a full 200 mgs a day at all. A compounded cream can come from any doctors prescription to a compounding pharmacy. It is really only available with a doctor prescription and a compounding pharmacy. 20% cream. You can also see 10% which is 100mgs per gram or 50mgs twice a day which some men get high levels from. some may need more depending on androgen metabolism which is different man to man.

T

TheBeard

I went of TRT last year after 4.5-5 years on, took me roughly 4 weeks to get back to baseline. No PCT besides some AI. Read some reports / studies that with short ester or no ester you never shut down completely on an TRT dosage.
Now if you would take nandrolone & co it would look completely differently.

VERY interesting! I was actually hypothesing this recently: the short/no ester should ease recovery when coming off

OP
Cameron

Cameron

VERY interesting! I was actually hypothesing this recently: the short/no ester should ease recovery when coming off
I know a few guys that come on and of cream and gel that hardly notice issues when coming off it. I actually know men who go on and off shots that don’t notice much change other then a little tiredness for a couple weeks. I think the lack of recovery of endogenous steroids is over hyped when just testosterone is used.

T

TheBeard

I went of TRT last year after 4.5-5 years on, took me roughly 4 weeks to get back to baseline. No PCT besides some AI. Read some reports / studies that with short ester or no ester you never shut down completely on an TRT dosage.
Now if you would take nandrolone & co it would look completely differently.

Although technically you did PCT by using AI.
AI is the best form of PCT there is.
Not sure the recovery would have been that quick without

OP
Cameron

Cameron

With no PCT at all?
The people I’m referring to did not use any pct. cold turkey coming off of testosterone. I’ve seen worse side effects using clomid or getting sober from alcohol then stopping trt cold turkey.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Has anyone tried dht, 11ketodht, 11 keto testosterone, or androsterone on the scrotum??

OP
Cameron

Cameron

For a lot of people asking 11 keto t or dht maybe a similar option for those that can’t get the actual steroid cream. However there is not a lot of human research im familiar with on keto steroids especially on scrotum @haidut maybe you would know about keto steroids on scrotum skin in raising or replacing the endogenous steroids?

vulture

Has anyone tried dht, 11ketodht, 11 keto testosterone, or androsterone on the scrotum??
I did and it surely is logged in “strength and libido quest”.
Also in my internal foreskin, which seemed to absorb greatly (11K-DHT)

vulture

For a lot of people asking 11 keto t or dht maybe a similar option for those that can’t get the actual steroid cream. However there is not a lot of human research im familiar with on keto steroids especially on scrotum @haidut maybe you would know about keto steroids on scrotum skin in raising or replacing the endogenous steroids?
I think that’s totally false, you can’t compare DHT to T effects. There’s no aromatization with DHT, first of all. Also, I don’t see many guys on roids using DHT as a base for their cycles, specially when you consider it lack of side effects regarding estrogen and liver...
It just doesn’t work the same way

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I think that’s totally false, you can’t compare DHT to T effects. There’s no aromatization with DHT, first of all. Also, I don’t see many guys on roids using DHT as a base for their cycles, specially when you consider it lack of side effects regarding estrogen and liver...
It just doesn’t work the same way
I’m not comparing t to dht. Just keto steroids to there counterparts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals