Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

Jing

I just did the same.

Any one know what happens if you put Esther T on scrotum? I can buy legal undecanoate here, injectable day it last almost 3 months acting.
You need a prescription though.

brix

I tried 4mg of Test Base in DMSO on scrotum yesterday and didn’t feel anything. I feel like any more would have diminishing returns.
@TheBeard

are you shut down at all if you were to stop?

T

TheBeard

I tried 4mg of Test Base in DMSO on scrotum yesterday and didn’t feel anything. I feel like any more would have diminishing returns.
@TheBeard

4mg is less than what you produce in a day, why did you expect to feel it?
What are you expecting to feel from testosterone anyways?
Try 25-50mg if you want to "feel" it

OP
Cameron

Cameron

@TheBeard

You can suppress yourself a bit but when you stop your htpa will go back to producing just fine. It’s not tren that your taking here.

vulture

You can suppress yourself a bit but when you stop your htpa will go back to producing just fine. It’s not tren that your taking here.
Even on 200 mg dose with the cream? Few months and you are done? Seems too good to be true

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Even on 200 mg dose with the cream? Few months and you are done? Seems too good to be true
The longer you take the longer to start up production but it will start up again with cholesterol intake and proper metabolic nutrition

Risingfire

These people who are on their 'cycles' almost always use 100's of mgs of steroids. its not natural. Not even Arnold in his prime would be producing that many androgens. by doing these routines they put their bodies in stress, on top of that they probably cut calories too. id say theyre pretty lucky if the only side effect they see is hair loss.
Do you think Arnold was natural?

Kunstruct

Arnold admitted being on steroids both on a video interview and in his book.
Now he always had a slick way to twist things around, so he does that also when he admits using enhancing substances.

vulture

Arnold admitted being on steroids both on a video interview and in his book.
Now he always had a slick way to twist things around, so he does that also when he admits using enhancing substances.
Certain physiques are impossible without roids, example: Arnold’s. You can’t get that big without roids

sebastian_r

I went of TRT last year after 4.5-5 years on, took me roughly 4 weeks to get back to baseline. No PCT besides some AI. Read some reports / studies that with short ester or no ester you never shut down completely on an TRT dosage.
Now if you would take nandrolone & co it would look completely differently.

milkboi

How bad would it be to use higher scrotal doses of Test (like 25mg twice a day) before 25? There seems to big potential to better ones health using T (I could use the immune boost, higher muscle mass and training capacity (which for me right now is almost zero :oldman:)), and if the shutdown is only relatively short, the risk seems manageable.

But of course I don't want to risk reduced endogenous androgen production for the rest of my life. On the other hand, couldn't there also be an upside to using it while still developing? Like a more masculinized brain?

sebastian_r

How bad would it be to use higher scrotal doses of Test (like 25mg twice a day) before 25? There seems to big potential to better ones health using T (I could use the immune boost, higher muscle mass and training capacity (which for me right now is almost zero :oldman:)), and if the shutdown is only relatively short, the risk seems manageable.

But of course I don't want to risk reduced endogenous androgen production for the rest of my life. On the other hand, couldn't there also be an upside to using it while still developing? Like a more masculinized brain?

Think long and hard before start using Testosterone while you're under 30.

You could well end up on TRT forever.

It's very hard to go natural again once you have experienced what high T (exogenous) can do for you.

I know plenty who just wanted to run a cycle or two and end up blasting and cruising for the rest of their life. Not because of the shutdown, but because it's such a different life.

I have been able to get back to baseline quickly, but it was never good enough.

I tried every supplement, every diet, every training and sleep schedule. But nothing came close to the feeling, energy, drive on TRT. I just felt as good / bad as I did before going on TRT.

So I got back on. I will be on T for the rest of my life. With all the benefits and downsides of it.

I'm not advocating against it, though you should be aware that it could quickly become a life long commitment.

Last edited:
OP
Cameron

Cameron

I’m
I went of TRT last year after 4.5-5 years on, took me roughly 4 weeks to get back to baseline. No PCT besides some AI. Read some reports / studies that with short ester or no ester you never shut down completely on an TRT dosage.
Now if you would take nandrolone & co it would look completely differently.
looking into more studies on cream and no ester test. Your right much easy to return to endogenous production from what I’ve seem. Esters seem to disrupt more of the endocrine functions on hpta. I think test cream test base dht base are much like thyroid supplementation. Your body can quickly metabolize the free form hormone. While esters stay in the system for weeks sometimes months. Depending on the product no to mention the toxic oils.

milkboi

Think long and hard before start using Testosterone while you're under 30.

You could well end up on TRT forever.

It's very hard to go natural again once you have experienced what high T (exogenous) can do for you.

I know plenty who just wanted to run a cycle or two and end up blasting and cruising for the rest of their life. Not because of the shutdown, but because it's such a different life.

I have been able to get back to baseline quickly, but it was never good enough.

I tried every supplement, every diet, every training and sleep schedule. But nothing came close to the feeling, energy, drive on TRT. I just felt as good / bad as I did before going on TRT.

So I got back on. I will be on T for the rest of my life. With all the benefits and downsides of it.

I'm not advocating against it, though you should be aware that it could quickly become a life long commitment.

Okay, got it, thanks. Will not make rash decisions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals