Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Arnold had heart surgery, Flex wheeler had to have his leg amputated secondary to blood not flowing...
Only reasonable hormone to take that won't wreak havoc is test, period
Right that is my point. I’m referring to just how crazy these guys experiment for decades and get away with so much. If you break it down to just testosterone usage you get extreme quality of life enhancement.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

What would you say the minimum age is to safely/optimally begin that regimen?
The hpta axis is usually fully formed around 25. There’s no right answer to that question but usually your body will tell you. No morning wood,fatigue, mood disorder so on. Do the best you can with diet and sleep for as long as you can.

T

TheBeard

Why don't you just give me the link?

Because the pharmacist won't answer you if you are not in the group.
Join the group, scroll through the posts, get to know the people, and find what you are looking for.

T

TheBeard

Right that is my point. I’m referring to just how crazy these guys experiment for decades and get away with so much. If you break it down to just testosterone usage you get extreme quality of life enhancement.

My point is they didn't really get away with anything.
Not dying at 40 isn't "getting away with it"

Markus

You haven't looked long enough then.
Join the TRT and hormone optimization group on FB, they have the link to a compounding pharmacy over in Greece, pay by credit card delivers to your door in 2 days.
I use is and my levels are through the roof.
It doesn't get any simpler
I just applied to join the group. May I ask what dose you are taking?

Jing

Because the pharmacist won't answer you if you are not in the group.
Join the group, scroll through the posts, get to know the people, and find what you are looking for.
I requested to join the group in the morning they haven't accepted me yet.

brix

What do you think a comparable dose of Test Base in DMSO would be to Test Gel?

skycop00

Some men have actually seen dht levels however at 10,000! Yes 10,000 which brings into question is the body converting this androgen so highly and effectively because the environment needs more androgens to prevent the toxic effects of the environment? Dht is after all an anti stress cortisol and estrogen compound for fertility and power.
Show me these men. I think that's a Dr Jim Meehan conversion faux pax

OP
Cameron

Cameron

My point is they didn't really get away with anything.
Not dying at 40 isn't "getting away with it"
Yeah but you also have flex Lewis Tom Platz Frank Zane Jay Cutler Yates that used crazy amounts and really didn’t have as many complications from drug use as the media would have you think. And they were really pushing the compounds and dosages for decades and on the other life ventures.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

What do you think a comparable dose of Test Base in DMSO would be to Test Gel?
DMSO is Nearly 100 absorption. So any dose would be likely fully absorbed. Case Study: Absorption of Testosterone Cream via Scrotal Delivery. - PubMed - NCBI This study shows effectiveness of cream on scrotum within just a few hours. A study would need to be done with dsmo and test base on scrotum to see just how effective dsmo on scrotum skin is and at what mg to solution. @haidut may know a better comparison of test base in dsmo to a compounded cream of 20% of 200mgs per gram.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

DMSO is Nearly 100 absorption. So any dose would be likely fully absorbed. Case Study: Absorption of Testosterone Cream via Scrotal Delivery. - PubMed - NCBI This study shows effectiveness of cream on scrotum within just a few hours. A study would need to be done with dsmo and test base on scrotum to see just how effective dsmo on scrotum skin is and at what mg to solution. @haidut may know a better comparison of test base in dsmo to a compounded cream of 20% of 200mgs per gram.
Average topical absorption is 25 - 60%. This would apply to upper arms and chest applications. Scrotum would be much higher. Not to mention the 10% 20% creams are highly concentrated per gram.

vulture

So I just email that guy and ask for testosterone cream? And he will send me some just like that no prescription needed? Hope it's a good price.
I just did the same.

Any one know what happens if you put Esther T on scrotum? I can buy legal undecanoate here, injectable day it last almost 3 months acting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals