Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Wow those DHT numbers from the transcrotal application are nuts...

Guessing you can say goodbye to your hair in that case? Also wonder if this type of application works well with microdosing, or if it will disrupt your intrinsic T production at any dosage.
Many men report regrowing hair with dht and test. In fact most likely hairloss has way more to do with stress inflammation prolactin cortisol and estrogen in abstinence of androgens.

Blue09

I've never heard of people regrowing hair with dht. People who take dht steroids report hairloss fairly quickly. A guy on reddit lost loads of hair from dht roids but when he stopped and stayed on 250mg test his hair grew back

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I've never heard of people regrowing hair with dht. People who take dht steroids report hairloss fairly quickly. A guy on reddit lost loads of hair from dht roids but when he stopped and stayed on 250mg test his hair grew back
Yes these are dht derived steroids. They have different effects on prostate and receptor sites then pure bio identical dht. Not to mention use in combination of Aromatizing compounds.

Blue09

So bio identical testosterone would be better than synthetic for helping with hairloss?

Kram

Steven Davos and Keith Nichols are the reason why I started the transcrotal test cream.

I feel great save for one thing: my sleep is more agitated, I wake up at night, and I wake up feeling unrefreshed.

It probably amps my nervous system too much.

I have to dose twice a day due to the short half life of the testosterone no ester, which means my levels are high at night, unlike during natural circadian rythm.

People injecting test e also have high test throughout the day and night though...
Are you concerned about shut down / what happens when you stop the cream?

Murtaza

These people who are on their 'cycles' almost always use 100's of mgs of steroids. its not natural. Not even Arnold in his prime would be producing that many androgens. by doing these routines they put their bodies in stress, on top of that they probably cut calories too. id say theyre pretty lucky if the only side effect they see is hair loss.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

So bio identical testosterone would be better than synthetic for helping with hairloss?
Yes especially considering it’s not attached to potentially toxic and estrogenic oils and esters with high affinity to aromatizing. Also look at bio identical progesterone and birth control the simple difference in structure can have vast difference in effect.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

These people who are on their 'cycles' almost always use 100's of mgs of steroids. its not natural. Not even Arnold in his prime would be producing that many androgens. by doing these routines they put their bodies in stress, on top of that they probably cut calories too. id say theyre pretty lucky if the only side effect they see is hair loss.
I’m always surprised with how little of bad effect some of these body builders walk away with after decades of abuse. Makes you realize just how safe using androgens CORRECTLY really is.

Murtaza

I’m always surprised with how little of bad effect some of these body builders walk away with after decades of abuse. Makes you realize just how safe using androgens CORRECTLY really is.
Exactly. a few mgs of test plus a few mgs of dht or its derivatives is probably the way to go about it

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Exactly. a few mgs of test plus a few mgs of dht or its derivatives is probably the way to go about it
I think 200mgs a day in cream is very effective. Not all of it will be absorbed but what does on average reaches pretty impressive levels.

tfcjesse

I think 200mgs a day in cream is very effective. Not all of it will be absorbed but what does on average reaches pretty impressive levels.

What would you say the minimum age is to safely/optimally begin that regimen?

Kingpinguin

Interesting. When I was Peating, my triglycerides went up to 300 due to the high quantity of juice intake. I have also noticed that when I do time-restricted eating (intermittent fasting) my testosterone levels take a large dip lower. which is most likely due to lower calories.
I think I will go back to eating 3 meals a day.

Yeah fasting is bad. Lack of calories and energy is a stress for the body. All stress will lead to increased cortisol and lower testosterone levels. Its the main reason people will have low T levels. Dont fast. Eat abundantly and high energy foods that are androgenic. Starches is highly androgenic, saturated fat and some protein. Thats all you need. People think consuming tons of fruits will boost metabolism and hormone levels. Your trying to fuel your body to be as strong as possible then you need to eat like it. Dont get me wrong fruits are great. Very healthy. But whats up with the restrictions. Just avoid pufa and thats specifically omega 6. I think omega 3 is important. Not important in the way you need to consume it. But you need to have the right ratio of omega 6 n 3 while restricting omega 6

sebastian_r

I never got any hairloss from testosterone, no matter how high I go with the dosis or the delivery method (injections / transdermal).

Though a few mg of masterone and I get very strong hairloss, interestingly enough, if I take masterone and letrozole I I don't lose any hairs.

Kunstruct

I never got any hairloss from testosterone, no matter how high I go with the dosis or the delivery method (injections / transdermal).

Though a few mg of masterone and I get very strong hairloss, interestingly enough, if I take masterone and letrozole I I don't lose any hairs.

This is an impressive remark.

T

TheBeard

Arnold had heart surgery, Flex wheeler had to have his leg amputated secondary to blood not flowing...
Only reasonable hormone to take that won't wreak havoc is test, period

T

TheBeard

Not really, it's expensive and it's not worth just trusting someone to find out if it's good quality or not, also the payments methods you can't just use your card or PayPal.

You haven't looked long enough then.
Join the TRT and hormone optimization group on FB, they have the link to a compounding pharmacy over in Greece, pay by credit card delivers to your door in 2 days.
I use is and my levels are through the roof.
It doesn't get any simpler

Jing

You haven't looked long enough then.
Join the TRT and hormone optimization group on FB, they have the link to a compounding pharmacy over in Greece, pay by credit card delivers to your door in 2 days.
I use is and my levels are through the roof.
It doesn't get any simpler
Why don't you just give me the link?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals