Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

Jing

This forum is really strange when it comes to hormones.

Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA, Thyroid, DHT all fine. Take plenty.

Testosterone? The devil. How dare you even thinking about it.

While testosterone is actually the one hormone that can solve so many problems aging men are facing.

Getting on TRT changed my life to the better in so many areas. No other supplement or hormone comes even close.

On TRT it's impossible for me to get a cold / get sick and allergies have disappeared. Before TRT I was sick 3-4 times per year, now never. Not once in 4.5-5 years.

My metabolism is firing along, I can eat whatever I want. Last year I was off TRT for some time and got remembered how sensitive I was to certain food. Back on TRT, back to eating whatever I want.

I have endless energy, recover from hard workouts super fast and jump out of the bed at 4am-5am every single day.

And as a bonus, I put on muscles easily and have a raging libido.

But yeah TRT bad, estrogen muuuh.

All the bad rep that TRT has comes from using Cypionate / Enanthate / Sustanon or Undecanoate and pinning large amounts infrequently. Long esters and large injectionsd can cause many bad sides. I would rather be off than taking long ester TRT.

Further using ancillaries as AI, HCG, DHEA......can cause plenty side effects.

Taking Test transdermal without ester or Test Prop has little to no real downside.
Have you tried test with esters to notice the difference? Because even when I was on 600mg test e a week I never had endless energy or anything like that , still hard to workout and stuff the only thing I can say is better libido really and easier time keeping muscle without doing much weights. You think without an ester I could get loads of energy and the feel good feeling people talk about ?

T

TheBeard

While testosterone is actually the one hormone that can solve so many problems aging men are facing.

Getting on TRT changed my life to the better in so many areas. No other supplement or hormone comes even close.

On TRT it's impossible for me to get a cold / get sick and allergies have disappeared. Before TRT I was sick 3-4 times per year, now never. Not once in 4.5-5 years.

My metabolism is firing along, I can eat whatever I want. Last year I was off TRT for some time and got remembered how sensitive I was to certain food. Back on TRT, back to eating whatever I want.

I have endless energy, recover from hard workouts super fast and jump out of the bed at 4am-5am every single day.

All the bad rep that TRT has comes from using Cypionate / Enanthate / Sustanon or Undecanoate and pinning large amounts infrequently. Long esters and large injectionsd can cause many bad sides. I would rather be off than taking long ester TRT.

Taking Test transdermal without ester or Test Prop has little to no real downside.

I haven't seen much T bashing on this forum, what are you talking about?

sebastian_r

Have you tried test with esters to notice the difference? Because even when I was on 600mg test e a week I never had endless energy or anything like that , still hard to workout and stuff the only thing I can say is better libido really and easier time keeping muscle without doing much weights. You think without an ester I could get loads of energy and the feel good feeling people talk about ?

yes have tried every single ester with different protocols each.
test e makes me especially tired, hard to get out of the bed at all when I take it (probably due to water retention / estradiol)

boxers

test e makes me especially tired, hard to get out of the bed at all when I take it (probably due to water retention / estradiol)
Thats how i get from trt as well very tired i have been off all testosterone and feel better. I may try micro dosing trt

Jing

Interesting if only it was easy to get test cream.

vulture

whats your TRT protocol?
I have had low T symptoms (and also some blood tests) for years, I was under heavy childhood stress.

Btw, I canT write you a DM

sebastian_r

whats your TRT protocol?
I have had low T symptoms (and also some blood tests) for years, I was under heavy childhood stress.

Btw, I canT write you a DM
Daily Test Prop 10mg injections with 29g 12.7mm insulin syringe.
And playing around with Test Base, though haven't found my protocol for it yet. Mixing 5mg Test Prop with 5mg Test Base looks promising though.

skycop00

Some men have actually seen dht levels however at 10,000! Yes 10,000 which brings into question is the body converting this androgen so highly and effectively because the environment needs more androgens to prevent the toxic effects of the environment? Dht is after all an anti stress cortisol and estrogen compound for fertility and power.
I have been on Transcrotal for 18 months now. I have been on TRT for 20 years, so I have plenty of experience at many levels. For full symptom resolution I use 150mg BID. Convenient, effective and reasonable in ATREVIS base gel. Do I worry about DHT in blood at about 400 (lab high is 89)... nope. All has been absolutely well for almost 18 months. Happy to answer any questions. I may have posted my labs here in the past

erol408

i tested close to 1000 before even finding peat and all I did then was some minerals and vitamins and eating in a certain way. Can back it up with lab results. There really is many men that get 800-1000 with just diet, sleep and some supplements which are not hormonal related.
Which supplements were you taking at the time?

Kingpinguin

Which supplements were you taking at the time?

barely none. Think If i remeber correctly it was like boron, magnesium and taurine Think the important thing I did was eat a lot. Ate 3 big portions of food per day. Mainly it was like cooked white rice, butter and different types of meats. Made a sallad with feta cheese, tomatoes, onions, olive oil and much more vegetables ate that everyday. Did not workout at all. Just lots of rest and sleep. Felt great. I didnt eat peaty at all. But testosterone is an anabolic hormone and if you dont supply all the building blocks and energy it needs the body cant be in an anabolic state. In my opinion calories is the most important factor for T production. Second comes what type of calories with carbs and sat fat being most important. Thirdly is sleep, then after that vitamin and minerals deficiencies. Then last comes exercise and exercise can even harm your T production unless you dont have all the other things perfect first.

Blue09

Milk is my favourite drink all I drink is milk and water. I have low t and high estrogen.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

All scrotum, usually 100mg am and 60 afternoon
I saw these results of 10,000 plus dht with 200 mgs twice a day in cream. 200 mgs twice a day didn’t seem to effect estrogen much just increased androgens through the roof.

tfcjesse

Wow those DHT numbers from the transcrotal application are nuts...

Guessing you can say goodbye to your hair in that case? Also wonder if this type of application works well with microdosing, or if it will disrupt your intrinsic T production at any dosage.

erol408

barely none. Think If i remeber correctly it was like boron, magnesium and taurine Think the important thing I did was eat a lot. Ate 3 big portions of food per day. Mainly it was like cooked white rice, butter and different types of meats. Made a sallad with feta cheese, tomatoes, onions, olive oil and much more vegetables ate that everyday. Did not workout at all. Just lots of rest and sleep. Felt great. I didnt eat peaty at all. But testosterone is an anabolic hormone and if you dont supply all the building blocks and energy it needs the body cant be in an anabolic state. In my opinion calories is the most important factor for T production. Second comes what type of calories with carbs and sat fat being most important. Thirdly is sleep, then after that vitamin and minerals deficiencies. Then last comes exercise and exercise can even harm your T production unless you dont have all the other things perfect first.

Interesting. When I was Peating, my triglycerides went up to 300 due to the high quantity of juice intake. I have also noticed that when I do time-restricted eating (intermittent fasting) my testosterone levels take a large dip lower. which is most likely due to lower calories.
I think I will go back to eating 3 meals a day.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

200 mg injections a week may be inferior in blood levels and free androgen levels then 200mgs/gram in cream on scrotum or 100mgs twice a day for stable levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals