Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

vulture

Try organic non homogenized.
Can you all open a thread to talk about milk? Please

This also seems very interesting, an interview with Keith Nichols, seems to share some principles with Peat regarding medicine

Kunstruct

i tested close to 1000 before even finding peat and all I did then was some minerals and vitamins and eating in a certain way. Can back it up with lab results. There really is many men that get 800-1000 with just diet, sleep and some supplements which are not hormonal related.
I also used to have very high androgens without even a vitamin or even any diet, it just happened, but that does not mean that there aren't a lot on this forum talking lots of hormones (androgens, progestogens, thyroid), dopamine agonist drugs, aromatase inhibiting drugs, etc. to reach high numbers, sometimes not even those help.

You cannot ignore how many people have followed diets and haven't went anywhere near 1000

Just because 3 people have done it does not mean, the rest of the 30 that haven't succeeded aren't real.

T

TheBeard

Im taking androhard and I get a similar nervous system response. I think any exogenous hormones have the effect on me.

My experience with Androhard was really bad due to it not converting to e2 and lowering e2

GreekDemiGod

Good question. I’m not convinced endocrine disrupters are the main cause of average T levels falling although they play some role. More likely poor sleep, too little or too much exercise, too little sunlight, more often too little food, excessive alcohol, excessive masturbation, and psychological stress. Basically living imbalanced contrary to instinct.
Kind of agree.
But how come some men are able to live a high-Testosterone life, while still being exposed to the same endocrine disruptors? Are they affected less by it, and if so, why?

Kunstruct

Showing pictures of guys from 1930s is rather pointless especially since those are athletes or hard labor workers

Athletes are not your average person, and never athletic performance was met at 40 years old like the age of most people talking about their testosterone.
There is a ton of self deluded people that totally remove context from anything. Showing us winning sport teams and Olympic gymnasts is not your average person.

"People were skinny before because no toxins" People were skinny because they had to work 8-12 hours a day hard physical labor 5-6 days a week and food was scarce.
You weren't apt for such type of hard work, then your loss and eventually death.

People weren't even eating chicken meat every single day of the week like today, chickens were to get eggs. You have no idea how much resources that rakes and physical work that takes to be able to do it every day.

There is also the major confusion between skinny and muscles, if you would look like guys in 1930s by today standards you have no muscles at all. The confusion comes from the many guys that want to appeal by any means to girls and these guys know girls like skinny fit guys. The obsession to getting tons of girls wasn't before, having a wife brought a piece of mind to a man in general, today I see people being stressed out they only had sex with 20 girls because that is weak number by today's standard.
You can ask your elders and see in the 1930s no one was eating big time and no one was playing games on their computer.

Go back even more in time and see how the age of death is lower and lower and lower. The higher testosterone didn't protect from infections, viruses and toxic
substances and short lifespan.

vulture

Showing pictures of guys from 1930s is rather pointless especially since those are athletes or hard labor workers

Athletes are not your average person, and never athletic performance was met at 40 years old like the age of most people talking about their testosterone.
There is a ton of self deluded people that totally remove context from anything. Showing us winning sport teams and Olympic gymnasts is not your average person.

"People were skinny before because no toxins" People were skinny because they had to work 8-12 hours a day hard physical labor 5-6 days a week and food was scarce.
You weren't apt for such type of hard work, then your loss and eventually death.

People weren't even eating chicken meat every single day of the week like today, chickens were to get eggs. You have no idea how much resources that rakes and physical work that takes to be able to do it every day.

There is also the major confusion between skinny and muscles, if you would look like guys in 1930s by today standards you have no muscles at all. The confusion comes from the many guys that want to appeal by any means to girls and these guys know girls like skinny fit guys. The obsession to getting tons of girls wasn't before, having a wife brought a piece of mind to a man in general, today I see people being stressed out they only had sex with 20 girls because that is weak number by today's standard.
You can ask your elders and see in the 1930s no one was eating big time and no one was playing games on their computer.

Go back even more in time and see how the age of death is lower and lower and lower. The higher testosterone didn't protect from infections, viruses and toxic
substances and short lifespan.
Well, seems reasonable your train of thought, but it’s undeniable that T is lowering with time, despite food is more abundant and cheaper. I have had 900 T and wasn’t feeling great neither was gaining muscle or strength with ease.
Im really considering going into this T cream by feeling, I have always had a hard time to gain muscle and easy to lose it. Also I feel I get easily fatigued in the gym.
We seem to usually do a lot of stuff to get the actual results of a high T, but never consider to actually take T to raise it importantly, and many of us have applied stuff in their balls twice a day, doses T3 several times a day and all kind of costly and uncomfortable stuff instead of just going right to the T, and I’m seriously considering to stop losing my time.

Kunstruct

We seem to usually do a lot of stuff to get the actual results of a high T, but never consider to actually take T to raise it importantly, and many of us have applied stuff in their balls twice a day, doses T3 several times a day and all kind of costly and uncomfortable stuff instead of just going right to the T, and I’m seriously considering to stop losing my time.
Yeah, that's right. Because you cannot as a person wait until a miracle happens when you have actually been consistent for a long time with your approach.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah, that's right. Because you cannot as a person wait until a miracle happens when you have actually been consistent for a long time with your approach.
testosterone has been studied and shown effective for decades and decades. Ideally there are better ways to use it then others. Ester based injections are likely more toxic with estrogenic seed oils. Bio identical compounded cream on the scrotum has higher absorption and higher androgen out put. 200mgs per gram or 20% typically puts most men around 1500 ng/dL test as well as dht over 1500 with estrogen around 40-50. Depending but that’s average ball park I’ve seen. That high of androgens freak most doctors out which is ridiculous if you ask me.

Last edited:
OP
Cameron

Cameron

T

testosterone has been studied and shown effective for decades and decades. Ideally there are better ways to use it then others. Ester based injections are likely more toxic with estrogenic seed oils. Bio identical compounded cream on the scrotum has higher absorption and higher androgen out put. 200mgs per gram or 20% typically puts most men around 1500 ng/dL test as well as dht over 1500 with estrogen around 40-50. Depending but that’s average ball park I’ve seen. That high of androgens freak most doctors out which is ridiculous if you ask me.
Some men have actually seen dht levels however at 10,000! Yes 10,000 which brings into question is the body converting this androgen so highly and effectively because the environment needs more androgens to prevent the toxic effects of the environment? Dht is after all an anti stress cortisol and estrogen compound for fertility and power.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

The testes have been damaged from emf, edcs, gmo, polluted and chemical water showers, pools, hot bath/showers.

Some men have actually seen dht levels however at 10,000! Yes 10,000 which brings into question is the body converting this androgen so highly and effectively because the environment needs more androgens to prevent the toxic effects of the environment? Dht is after all an anti stress cortisol and estrogen compound for fertility and power.
Holy cow! Do you have a link to which compound causes such high DHT levels? I agree with your statement that high T of 1,500 is not detrimental neither is high DHT

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Holy cow! Do you have a link to which compound causes such high DHT levels? I agree with your statement that high T of 1,500 is not detrimental neither is high DHT
No link to show labs just what was verbally reported by the doctor in my posted video. Dht tests are expensive so usually high dht levels go overlooked by cream trt labs. And most just show out of range. But the labs that look in detail show just how high androgens can go with testosterone 20% on the scrotum. The penis and skin have dense 5ar receptors so not surprising. The body loves it’s androgens.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

How did you determine that? What strategies do you recommend for increasing E2?
I think e2 will produce normally without trying to use metabolites in general. A bio energetic/metabolic style way of eating will produce what hormones and by products it needs. If the body doesn’t make enough testosterone it’s not making enough e2 especially on top of trying powerful anti estrogenic substances.

broozer

i reached 1500ng/dl T, 1400 DHT and 27 E2 by applying 60mg of 1,6%Tgel. i tried to max out the area of skin and use only lowest bodyfat-region plus armpits and navel. not penis/scrotum because of burning.
but what happens in longterm TRT? will u need to supplement precursor hormones too when natural production is shut down?

sebastian_r

Well, seems reasonable your train of thought, but it’s undeniable that T is lowering with time, despite food is more abundant and cheaper. I have had 900 T and wasn’t feeling great neither was gaining muscle or strength with ease.
Im really considering going into this T cream by feeling, I have always had a hard time to gain muscle and easy to lose it. Also I feel I get easily fatigued in the gym.

This forum is really strange when it comes to hormones.

Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA, Thyroid, DHT all fine. Take plenty.

Testosterone? The devil. How dare you even thinking about it.

While testosterone is actually the one hormone that can solve so many problems aging men are facing.

Getting on TRT changed my life to the better in so many areas. No other supplement or hormone comes even close.

On TRT it's impossible for me to get a cold / get sick and allergies have disappeared. Before TRT I was sick 3-4 times per year, now never. Not once in 4.5-5 years.

My metabolism is firing along, I can eat whatever I want. Last year I was off TRT for some time and got remembered how sensitive I was to certain food. Back on TRT, back to eating whatever I want.

I have endless energy, recover from hard workouts super fast and jump out of the bed at 4am-5am every single day.

And as a bonus, I put on muscles easily and have a raging libido.

But yeah TRT bad, estrogen muuuh.

All the bad rep that TRT has comes from using Cypionate / Enanthate / Sustanon or Undecanoate and pinning large amounts infrequently. Long esters and large injectionsd can cause many bad sides. I would rather be off than taking long ester TRT.

Further using ancillaries as AI, HCG, DHEA......can cause plenty side effects.

Taking Test transdermal without ester or Test Prop has little to no real downside.

Last edited:

milkboi

This forum is really strange when it comes to hormones.

Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA, Thyroid, DHT all fine. Take plenty.

Testosterone? The devil. How dare you even thinking about it.

While testosterone is actually the one hormone that can solve so many problems aging men are facing.

Getting on TRT changed my life to the better in so many areas. No other supplement or hormone comes even close.

On TRT it's impossible for me to get a cold / get sick and allergies have disappeared. Before TRT I was sick 3-4 times per year, now never. Not once in 4.5-5 years.

My metabolism is firing along, I can eat whatever I want. Last year I was off TRT for some time and got remembered how sensitive I was to certain food. Back on TRT, back to eating whatever I want.

I have endless energy, recover from hard workouts super fast and jump out of the bed at 4am-5am every single day.

And as a bonus, I put on muscles easily and have a raging libido.

But yeah TRT bad, estrogen muuuh.

All the bad rep that TRT has comes from using Cypionate / Enanthate / Sustanon or Undecanoate and pinning large amounts infrequently. Long esters and large injectionsd can cause many bad sides. I would rather be off than taking long ester TRT.

Further using ancillaries as AI, HCG, DHEA......can cause plenty side effects.

Taking Test transdermal without ester or Test Prop has little to no real downside.

I don’t see much hating on T on this forum, it’s just not the preferred method of achieving hormonal health here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals