Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

brix

Over the last week, I have been trying 8-12mg of test base in DMSO on the scrotum. While erections/libido are good, I somehow feel catabolic. Very hungry all the time craving bad food. Feel less androgenic/muscley... what gives?

T

TheBeard

I would steer clear from rubbing dht on your balls. The skin is high in 5AR receptors.

Androsterone may be beneficial

High in 5ar receptors? What does that even mean?

The scrotal and penile skin is high in 5ar enzyme, which will convert test to dht.
But rubbing dht on the scrotum will add nothing more nothing less than rubbing it on the belly, save for the increased absorption

T

TheBeard

Over the last week, I have been trying 8-12mg of test base in DMSO on the scrotum. While erections/libido are good, I somehow feel catabolic. Very hungry all the time craving bad food. Feel less androgenic/muscley... what gives?

How often do you apply it?

12mg is roughly what your body makes in a day naturally so I'm not surprised you aren't seeing benefits if that's all you're rubbing in a day

vulture

Have you weighted yourself? If you aren’t dropping muscle weight, then your “feeling” has no relationship with catabolism. And if you add T is to expect to need more food.

BTW, I tried that low dose approach having decent T levels. Result: got suppression and didn’t gain anything

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Your needing more calories and quickly

brix

Have you weighted yourself? If you aren’t dropping muscle weight, then your “feeling” has no relationship with catabolism. And if you add T is to expect to need more food.

BTW, I tried that low dose approach having decent T levels. Result: got suppression and didn’t gain anything

what dose were you taking? And did you take bloods?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

What was your low dose approach?

Jing

Man I want to try this cream just need to find a way to get prescription.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals