Higher Coffee Consumption Is Associated With Reduced Cerebral Gray Matter Volume

Jennifer

Wow. Awesome resource, thanks for sharing!

Wish these brands were available in more places.

Have contacted every single manufacturer of coffee available in my area, and they all use organic solvents.

You’re welcome. :) I wish so, too. Do you have a Whole Foods in your area? If I’m not mistaken, they carry the Mount Hagen and Allegro brands. I order the Equal Exchange through Vitacost. I stock up on it when I have a discount code and it ends up being cheaper than ordering it through the Equal Exchange website. I pay around $7.50 to $8 a bag, depending on the discount.

Edit: Thanks for this list! @Jennifer

Haha! My pleasure, Lisa. :)

BibleBeliever

Do you have any source on that?

" but the roasting process probably eliminates any added chemicals."

"If its only use is for making filtered or dripped coffee, nearly all of the heavy metals will be bound to the grounds.""

I can't find another citation: the premise, the darker the roast the more contaminants are removed. Dark roast is recommended because it acts similar to animal thyroid. It also has the highest niacin content, 4x the amount of light roast. Also raises blood levels of vitamin e.

The basic conclusion: a cheap dark roast from the store is just as good as the over-priced stuff. The dark roast removes most contaminants and the grounds themselves remove further when brewing the coffee, while replicating animal thyroid, providing even up to 50 mg of niacin if made strong enough and raising vitamin e. Works quite well if consumed with a meal to increase sugar oxidation.

B

BRBsavinWorld

" but the roasting process probably eliminates any added chemicals."

"If its only use is for making filtered or dripped coffee, nearly all of the heavy metals will be bound to the grounds.""

I can't find another citation: the premise, the darker the roast the more contaminants are removed. Dark roast is recommended because it acts similar to animal thyroid. It also has the highest niacin content, 4x the amount of light roast. Also raises blood levels of vitamin e.

The basic conclusion: a cheap dark roast from the store is just as good as the over-priced stuff. The dark roast removes most contaminants and the grounds themselves remove further when brewing the coffee, while replicating animal thyroid, providing even up to 50 mg of niacin if made strong enough and raising vitamin e. Works quite well if consumed with a meal to increase sugar oxidation.
Dang, I’ve been consuming light roasts all this time…