High testosterone low libido

Mike wolff

I have high testosterone but no real libido I noticed it after I started eating in ketosis.

MitchMitchell

Stop the fad ketosis, it gets shbg way high if you’re prone. If your free T is 1% of that shbg you can have what I call a false positive total T. If your LDL is way high your thyroid might be taking a hit.

Sugar up... if your symptoms include ED then drink pomegranate juice.

OP
M

Mike wolff

Stop the fad ketosis, it gets shbg way high if you’re prone. If your free T is 1% of that shbg you can have what I call a false positive total T. If your LDL is way high your thyroid might be taking a hit.

My cholesterol is perfect 140 HDL 66 LDL 63 tri 60 and my SHBG was around 50

OP
M

Mike wolff

Here are my results LH 6.2 - FSH 4.9 - vitamin D 32.5 - testosterone total 791 - free 132.5 - SHBG 53.0 - cholesterol 140 -

Gustav3Y

Strong erections both times
Sorry to go too in depth but if in those occasions things are ok, isn't intercourse also ok? I mean isn't there a strong erection also during intercourse?
Then is a need to get higher libido/desire only?

OP
M

Mike wolff

Sorry to go too in depth but if in those occasions things are ok, isn't intercourse also ok? I mean isn't there a strong erection also during intercourse?
Then is a need to get higher libido/desire only?
Yes it’s only the desire that’s missing

Gustav3Y

I would wish for strong erections without the lust, I kind of like that carelessness.
I guess some would say higher estradiol would raise libido, but I am not sure it is worth raising it if things work ok.

laleto12

what does pomegranete juice do in case of ed?

MitchMitchell

What could be the cause of having Gogh shbg levels?

ketosis, calorie deficits. Insulin and igf1 powerfully inhibit shbg at the liver. Prolactin too but we don’t want that.

as seen in OP with his shbg of 50+. Free T is borderline, free DHT and free E2 can’t be high enough for his libido.

besides dropping strict ketosis, supplements that bind to shbg may or may not help.

OP
M

Mike wolff

ketosis, calorie deficits. Insulin and igf1 powerfully inhibit shbg at the liver. Prolactin too but we don’t want that.

as seen in OP with his shbg of 50+. Free T is borderline, free DHT and free E2 can’t be high enough for his libido.

besides dropping strict ketosis, supplements that bind to shbg may or may not help.
What supplements do you suggest

Nomane Euger

I actually started taking this 500 mg with my morning coffee and immediately my sex drive came back with better orgasims
It came back totally?was it related only to that?